Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Kdrama Actor Choi Jin Hyuk Will Play Lee Min Ho’s Brother In “The Heirs”

mJ87Ia15.jpg Choi Jin Hyuk

Good news for kdrama fans. You no longer need to wonder who willreplace CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa in the upcoming drama “The Heirs.” ChoiJin Hyuk, the fierce mountain spirit that fathered Lee Seung Gi in thehit series “Gu Family Book,” has confirmed that he will play Kim Won,Lee Min Ho’s older brother.

The drama’s producers describe Kim Won as Lee Min Ho’s “perfect” halfbrother. Wait, he is going to be more perfect than Lee Min Ho? Not sureLee Min Ho’s devoted fans will agree that this is possible. But itprobably means Lee Min Ho’s character, Kim Tan, will at the very leastbe irresponsible or a spoiled rich kid. It’s a role that fans of thedrama “Boys Over Flowers” know that he can ace.

The producers also describe Kim Won as the competent president ofKorea’s biggest business, Empire Group. Although Choi Jin Hyuk is only28, his character is supposed to be 31.

Lee Min Ho’s character, Kim Tan, is described as a rich student at afancy upper class high school. Although Lee Min Ho is 25, his characterwill probably not be older than 19. Park Shin Hye, 23, will play hislove interest and fellow student.

The romantic comedy is said to be similar to the American series”Gossip Girl,” in that it portrays the friendships and love lives ofwealthy students. Given that it is a kdrama, the students in “The Heirs”will probably be involved in fewer scandals than those portrayed on”Gossip Girl.”

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, who wrote “Secret Garden” and “AGentleman’s Dignity,” wrote “The Heirs.” She called Choi to convince himto take the role and he admits to being a fan of her comedic talent.

“I’ve watched Kim Eun Sook’s pieces with interest and I’ve alwayswanted to appear in one of her works,” said Choi. “As she hasdemonstrated her trust in me, I will work hard to act as well as Ipossibly can.

Choi previously appeared as Choi Won Il in “Ms. Panda and Mr.Hedgehog,” Gu Sang Hyuk in “My Daughter the Flower” and Bae Sung Hyun in”I Need Romance.”

The drama also stars Kim Sung Ryung, who played Jang Geun Suk’s selfish mom in “You’re Beautiful.”

Kang Shin Hyo of “Tazza” and “Midas” fame will produce “The Heirs.” It will air in the fall.

Credits: Kdramastars / ohkpop

Hello, @everybody
Just dropping by to deliver news! ;))

iX0b3eb0M1Cqm.jpg

Translation:
25/5 Korea, Osaka 7/6, Yokohama 9/6, Malaysia 29/6, Philippines 6/7, the rest are not confirm. ~Jominz

source : LeeMinho-HeirsKDrama ‏on twitter

class="cb b15"Hallyu Stars Conquer The Japanese Charts

Lee Min Ho

(skipped unrelated.....)

Several Hallyu actor/idols have conquered the charts in Japan in the last few weeks. Whether they first became popular in Japan because of their acting or singing, Japanese fans can't get enough of their music.

The first actor idol is Lee Min Ho, who became a household word in Japan after appearing in the drama, "Boys Over Flowers" in 2008. This week, his album, "My Everything," topped the Oricon daily chart in Japan on the first day it was released. And this happened without a big promotion or any TV appearances.

According to his production company, this proves that people were waiting for the album as his popularity there was already proven through DVD sales of his dramas. The album includes the songs "Always You," "Love Motion," and "You, Me and Us." Lee Min Ho has concerts planned in Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong, before he films his next drama, "The Heirs."

Japan obviously loves its Hallyu artists.

source : KDramaStars

class="title" id="page-title" Lee Min Ho: My Everything – World Tour 2013 coming to Manila  (philstar.com) | Updated June 3, 2013 - 12:01pm psleeminhobanner.jpg

MANILA, Philippines – Korean superstar Lee Min Ho is coming back and will be bringing his first-ever concert tour to Manila, “My Everything – World Tour 2013” on Saturday, July 6 at the Mall of Asia Arena. The concert tour will be a 10-city tour that will also include stops in Tokyo, Seoul, Bangkok, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Osaka, Hong Kong and the United States. And with the release of Lee Min Ho’s first album entitled “My Everything”, this will be his way of thanking his supportive fans around the world.

Lee Min Ho is arguably one of the most sought after and recognized Korean actors today. Still in his 20s, Min Ho has already claimed a comfortable seat in the international stardom. Min Ho’s acting career began in 2005 with small roles in several dramas, but his first big career break came when he took the lead role as Gu Jun Pyo in “Boys Over Flowers”.

Despite pessimistic claims from critics that Lee Min Ho’s massive popularity would die down after the Boys Over Flowers craze, the talented actor has proven to be a no one-hit wonder. He continued to star in several blockbuster dramas, including “Personal Taste” (renamed “Perfect Match” in the Philippines) and the action drama “City Hunter”. Lee Min Ho is also one of BENCH clothing's international endorsers.

psmusiclmhconcertposter.jpg

Catch the Korean heartthrob in his first-ever live concert, as he serenades songs from his new album, answer questions and celebrate the night with his well-loved fans. Tickets to Lee Min Ho’s “My Everything – World Tour 2013” in Manila are available at all SM Tickets outlets or visit www.smtickets.com. For VIP tickets and more information about the concert, call Wilbros Live at 374-9999 (Follow Facebook.com/WilbrosLive and Twitter @WilbrosLive).

source : http://www.philstar.com/music/2013/06/03/949677/lee-min-ho-my-everything-world-tour-2013-coming-manila

NOTE : The countries listed to be visited are not all confirmed. Please wait for StarhausM's confirmation!

class="uiHeaderTitle"Some interesting facts about Lee MinHo that he mentioned on the DVD. Translated by @SollyMinozby We Are Minoz/ 우리는 '미노즈'입니다 (Notes) on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 12:11pm600445_464904643603738_161438249_n.jpg

1. Locking fingers (as seen on many pictures of fans doing it with him at fan signing events) became a tradition at fan signing events.

2. Coffee wise, he likes sweet and cold such as iced cafe mocha. He drinks coffee about 1-2 cups per day. He's not much of a tea drinker unless if it's given to him. He prefers cold drinks instead of hot drinks.

3. He likes to go bowling, play games, or talk with his friends whenever they hang out. 

4. He hangs out with friends from middle school and Kim Bum. 

5. When he's on break, he likes to sleep and play games. 

6. He likes to go on vacation on the spur of the moment. 

7. He's not much of a book reader, but trying to make the effort to read more books. 

8. His most memorable book was called 'The Present' by Spencer Johnson. He received a lot of strength from reading the book when he was injured from the accident. 

9. The most recent movie he watched was 'New World' (featuring Lee Jung Jae, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Song Ji Hyo). 

10. He gets his acting inspiration through his imagination and experience. 

11. He wants to do a photoshoot of a gangster theme or high school theme. 

12. He had trouble with breath control while he was recording for his album. 

13. He closes his eyes while singing because he's sinking into the lyrics and imagining.

14. Here are some of his tips on how he tried to achieve a good voice: 

• Living a disciplined life 
  • Sleeping regularly 
  • Receiving criticism from friends who are singers

15. For his album photoshoot, he wanted to show a concept that identifies himself as Lee Min Ho that fans can recognize, and also wanted to show a playful side of him. 

16. Lee Min Ho has a pet named Choco (mini pinscher). He hasn't taken Choco out for a walk himself for about two years (lol). Choco has more clothes than he does (lol) thanks to his fans.

17. His favorite photo from his album is this one:

7094_464905360270333_330611467_n.png

18. Keyword Talk Segment (what each word means to him): 

• Actor - His profession
  • Music & Min Ho - "As you live your life, music will always be next to you." - Lee Min Ho
  • Fan - A dynamism that keeps Lee Min Ho moving
  • Dream - Doing well on his upcoming drama 
  • Min Ho's Ordinary Day - "I'm just a very normal 27 year old Korean young man." -
  • Lee Min Ho

This is something what I've noticed (not only from this DVD but from other videos as well). If you look at his foot (the one that is crossed at the top), he always shakes it in a horizontal direction at times. I guess this is one of his habits that I've noticed~ kekekeke ^^

Hope you got to know more about him a little bit better. ^^ 

Translated By: Solly @ Lee Min Ho's World ( www.leeminhoworld.com

Credit LinK:: http://www.leeminhoworld.com/forums/index.php?/topic/720-interesting-facts-about-lee-min-ho-from-min-hos-day-dvd/

Shared by::SAM::

Hi all, I have just been reminded of LMH's doll, Minomi being available for sale at Joanne's Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju island. Has anyone managed to buy Minomi in Seoul or at the airport? I really want one BADLY. Getting to Jeju is too expensive by flight and my travel schedule can't fit in if I take ferry. Boohoo......

@jaslynkpl..hi sorry for butting in..have you checked the store at namsan tower..they have a store there that sells a lot of teddy bear that looks  like the one from jeju although i'm not sure if they have it but there's no harm in checking if you are going to namsan tower 

@prettywiz

Hi! Thanks for the tip! Namsan tower is one of the places I will be visiting during the trip. :) I was also hoping that they might sell Minomi there. Have you been to Seoul? Anything to recommend and to take precautions when I am there?

Actor Lee Minho updates his Fb page

img]

"공연 때 나눠드릴 선물을 사러 Innisfree (이니스프리)에 왔는데
때마침 얼마전에 촬영했던 그린캠페인이 진행중~
올 여름에는 손수건을 사용하는걸로"~

When you buy a gift to give away the show Innisfree (Innisfree) came in just in time, not long ago, was taken in the Green campaign in progress ~

Use a handkerchief to the summer revisiting ~ (Translated by Bing)

img]
선물고름Gift pus (Translated by Bing)

Guest jalejandra

Guest jalejandra

Guest Jang27

@berliansiahaan thank you so much!

I think I need to learn korean language so I won't be a fool again by mistranslation about Lee Min Ho's news.. :))