Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ottoke :(

It has been only a few weeks since FM and everyone seems to be missing him like crazy.

I guess the lurking expectation of him being enlisted anytime now is not helping. Actually I do hope he gets enlisted now and returns soon.

These 2 years will seem like eternity though.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Myhun said:

@pixie0622 we all miss him :tongue:

Me...2, three, four... *what number am i ?*.

I miss him. I was starring at his pictures and thought how can one's smile can be so divine ??? 

C6rZrtfV0AEYhtg.jpg

C6e3iDeUoAEHr9v.jpg

<credit as tagged>

Came here and found many other pictures of him smiling posted here by you guys.He looked gorgeous in all of them. Thank you.

@heartLMH I'd also like him to start MS soon so he can be back soon. But it's not up to him to decide when to do it.

When is he going to film for DMZ? Is there any information about it?

He looked rugged in the big jacket when recording Always in the studio, right? I kept wondering how he would look like in military uniform, but does he have to wear military uniform? 

• Like 12

On 3/11/2017 at 0:45 AM, gaeingoh said:

Won't this jammed up their system since he has so many fans?. Afterall MYM is a business entity handling his work, This may caused inconvenience and headache for him and his business unless MYM can allocate a email that will not affect their daily business activities. Just being considerate, for one I would not want my business mail box  to be overflooded with email not relating to my regular business..... maybe I thought wrong ... no offence!

@gaeingoh no offence at all. I am playing devil's advocate here so I expected even more counter arguments. Though you misunderstood me a bit, but it doesn't matter now.

• Like 1

Annyeong chingudeul th_blow-kiss-smiley.gif

Another post from <Scene Number For>

e3970d78gy1fdllm3dh8bj20b40b4t96.jpg

cto via MinoJennyLin83

Looks like LMH has a deal with them seeing that he had a whole tray of sunglasses brought to him when he was impersonating William Choi during his FM B)

@Myhun @adamfever Indeed absence makes the heart grow fonder :(

It's a good thing that his fans keep his presence alive by posting and reposting his pics and videos.

Lately, I've been seeing GB on-set pics, perhaps because it was KJD's "birthday" last March 11th. 

One set in particular caught my fancy because not only is it new to me but it perked me up a bit   smiley-char023.gif

e3970d78gy1fdkaee6vptj20up0e3tb5.jpgcrSweetMino

• Like 11

Annyeong chingus, 

If you have a Weibo account, please vote for Minho (1 vote per account everyday). Minoz did a great job again.
Only 4 days left and the competitions are fierce.

K-Star of the year : http://hk.weibo.com/mkt/2016/weibostar2016/group/5

1st : 21.5%
2nd : LMH : 20.3%
3rd : 20.2%

Best Movie Acotr :  http://hk.weibo.com/mkt/2016/weibostar2016/group/11
1st : LMH : 20.5%
2nd & 3rd : 20.3%

Best Movie :  http://hk.weibo.com/mkt/2016/weibostar2016/group/10
1st : Bounty Hunters : 20.3%
2nd : 20.2%
3rd : 20.0%

005Uf2zYgy1fcz7t3eydjj306l0aygmx.jpg

• Like 14

Minoz! Do you know when Oppa will leave for MS? I think they are also waiting to be notified. I want Oppa to leave sooner. The fact that he is there but now news and activities from him hurts more.. I miss him more if he is around but he can't have fanmeeting or projects. :bawling:  I wanna make something like I cross each day pass by.. I know two years is long. But it makes me feel better. 

I also want to come here and post a picture or video. So we can keep this thread active. Of course we will be watching Oppa's dramas too and talk about it. 

• Like 8