Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

This reminds me of BOF or maybe it's just the lmh-nostalgia or something and idk why but it do somehow just the feels. Both lmh and jjh look surprisingly young and gives off that aura.

CsbVHduUIAAozQn.jpg

The chemistry seems to be there with very good flirthy atmosphere

3-10_g.jpg

• Like 9

Lee Min Ho looks so relaxed and cool in his update in Facebook. These blue colored couple clothes, blue sea in Spain, the biking, everything sounds so CoOool and beach-ish !! :))  Jun Jae's wavy hair and Chung's sweet and innocent lost face gives playful and youthful vibe. Im SooOo loving everything! :heart:  Please don't change Jun Jae' hairstyle. Right now it's so awesome. In "Bounty Hunters", he also have a very youthful and playful image with his wavy hair. :))) When LMH has wavy hair, he looks so huggable. 

• Like 9

OMG, looking at these pics makes me feel like LMH's last drama was ages ago. And now he is so handsome and mature and loooks so hot with this blue shirt... like i fall in love with him for the very first time. Both with jjh looks so good together. Ican't stop watch the photos again and again...

• Like 7

The following is according to minoz_peace's Weibo :
Today is my last day in Barcelona. Actually it's a journey that I didn't know anything in advance, never thought that it would end such perfectly and luckily. Can't show you Actor Lee who was seriously in filming by photos. When sitting in front of the monitor seriously watched the filming, his profile was so exquisite and perfect to cause a thrill. When he jumped up the bike successfully at his first trial and the audience all exclaimed. Just let all of these keep in my memory. This new drama will be hottest definitely.

aed82facgw1f7wlm36efsj20rs15ogv3.jpg

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The following is according to minoz_peace's Weibo :
Today is my last day in Barcelona. Actually it's a journey that I didn't know anything in advance, never thought that it would end such perfectly and luckily. Can't show you Actor Lee who was seriously in filming by photos. When sitting in front of the monitor seriously watched the filming, his profile was so exquisite and perfect to cause a thrill. When he jumped up the bike successfully at his first trial and the audience all exclaimed. Just let all of these keep in my memory. This new drama will be hottest definitely.

Thank you so much for translating every details for all of us, virtual hug to you my dear @gtLmh0622.

I can't imagine the feeling of those fans who are seeing LMH up close and personal. So happy for them and very thankful that they are very generous to share their experiences with us. :)

Csixv-qVUAAOMBj.jpg

Csixv-sVUAAzB6b.jpg

• Like 9