Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Am I dreaming?! LOL so many pictures, video, article and posts in thread, insta, Facebook. So happy!! :))  I wanna make hay while the sun shines. Meaning, take advantage of these awesome months with LMH's drama news. It has been a long time since I have been excited for a drama. The last time was for Heirs.

I cannot believe Oppa is shooting drama in the place where Games of Throne had been directed. Can "Legend Of the Blue sea" get any better?? We get surprised in every awesome ways!! :))  In one of the pictures, LMH' eyes are closed. Why? Is it for that specific scene? He is holding hands with Chung.

PS  in the pictures, LMH gives con-artist vibe. :D His clothes are also good. :)) 

• Like 7

Local Media Reveals First Glimpse Into Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun’s Drama “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Local Media Reveals First Glimpse Into Lee Min Ho And Jun Ji Hyun’s Drama “Legend Of The Blue Sea”

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, who flew to Spain last week to film for the upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea,” hit the front page of a local newspaper, which features a photo (below) of Lee Min Ho kicking the daylights out of three pursuers.

legend of the blue sea

The paper also got two photos from the set of the drama, giving us our first glimpse into the drama.

legend of the blue sea lee min ho jun ji hyun

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is a fantasy romance centered around a motif from the mermaid/merman story in Korea’s first historical (romance) storybook. In the Joseon-era storybook, it is recorded that real-life figure Kim Dam Nyeong returned mermaids/mermen that were caught by fishermen back to the sea. Jun Ji Hyun plays a mermaid, and Lee Min Ho a cold con artist.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/15/local-media-reveals-first-glimpse-lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyuns-drama-legend-blue-sea/

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, who flew to Spain last week to film for the upcoming SBS drama “Legend of the Blue Sea,” hit the front page of a local newspaper, which features a photo (below) of Lee Min Ho kicking the daylights out of three pursuers.

The paper also got two photos from the set of the drama, giving us our first glimpse into the drama.

“Legend of the Blue Sea” is a fantasy romance centered around a motif from the mermaid/merman story in Korea’s first historical (romance) storybook. In the Joseon-era storybook, it is recorded that real-life figure Kim Dam Nyeong returned mermaids/mermen that were caught by fishermen back to the sea. Jun Ji Hyun plays a mermaid, and Lee Min Ho a cold con artist.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/15/local-media-reveals-first-glimpse-lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyuns-drama-legend-blue-sea/

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. It's so NICE seeing you in this thread aside from the other side out there, SIG's thread - hahaha. So good to hear & read some news already about the upcoming drama. I'm sure this drama is good. Spain, as one of their locations - this is truly excellent. It will truly has an excellent cinematography.  I hope everything is shot so well and be presented so beautifully. Seeing some few pictures of LHM here he is so endearing. I'm sure he will do well in this drama with JJH.  I also like JJH in this. LMH did not disappoint me ever since, I have to say. :P

• Like 8

Another version:

Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho captured in Spain filming for upcoming drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'

lee-min-ho,jun-ji-hyun

Hallyu stars Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho were captured filming for the upcoming SBS drama 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'!

The two actors recently flew over to the Girona, Spain for the drama filming and dominated the city, even making headlines on Daily Girona, a Spanish newspaper. The media outlet introduced Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho as fabulous Koreans who swept the city of Girona. Along with the report, several cuts from the drama set were revealed, and you can see a peek of Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho wearing matching light blue shirts. 

Based on the cuts, we can expect some romance as well as action on 'The Legend of the Blue Sea'. How excited are you for this new drama coming soon in November?

jun-ji-hyun_1474002809_s1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/jun-ji-hyun-and-lee-min-ho-captured-in-spain-filming-for-upcoming-drama-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

• Like 9

Local newspaper from Spain shows sneak peek into Lee Minho and Jun Jihyun's drama, 'Legend of the Blue Sea'

20160916132559_csbcdbgwgaahnam_99_201609

20160916132552_s__4710663_99_20160916141

20160916132539_s__4710662_99_20160916141

[Naver: Dispatch] "Lee Minho and Jun Jihyun, dream-like"... Western media captures filming site of 'Legend of the Blue Sea'

Screen+Shot+2016-09-16+at+12.26.26+AM.pn

1. [+5562, -252] Look at how pretty Jun Jihyun is ㄷㄷ

2. [+3178, -160] Look at both of their visuals..... A drama with the top visuals will be born ㄷㄷ

3. [+2844, -197] Are we getting another Jun Jihyun 'YWCFTS' era

4. [+1760, -111] Wow... looking so forward to it!!

5. [+1626, -118] It was a local newspaper from Spain that released a spoiler ㅋ

6. [+313, -45] Lee Minho even gets reported in Spain's newspaper ㅋㅋ

7. [+252, -26] Lee Minho and Jun Jihyun. My eyes are refreshed.

8. [+277, -35] It feels more real that Lee Minho is filming a drama ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+227, -27] Lee Minho is really so global

10. [+217, -25] Dreamy Korean Lee Minho, let me see you. I miss you.

Cr http://knetizone.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/local-newspaper-from-spain-shows-sneak.html

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, joannabof said:

Nice post and since i don't live so far from spain I might take the trip to experience this. Just 1hours flight

I have been thinking the same lately since this is the last chance of seeing them filming lmh or even seeing a kdrama being filmed for the first time. proper tourist attraction

• Like 2

First Look At Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji hyun Couple From Drama Filming

A local newspaper in Spain featured Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun taken at their filming site for their upcoming drama "Legend of the Blue Sea".

The two top actors are boasting chemistry and standing next to each other. Lee Min Ho is photographed closing his eyes while holding Jun Ji Hyun's arm while the actress gives a straight face. The photograph itself is catching attention along with others where the two engage in an apparent action scenes. The photos are reported to be taken in Girona.

Meanwhile, "Legends of the Blue Sea" is expected to premiere this November 16. Are you anticipating this dream pair?

CsbVHduUIAAozQn.jpg

• Like 7