Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest ellinaz

I haven't seen these before. Does any one know what occasion it was? He looks good in black and white, and in gray too ....
(cr: as tagged)

Thank you @pinkmonster for translating the show. It is great to have someone here that can translate mandarin and can let us know what is going on in China. I hope you can tell us how well GB does when it opens in China. The final number of tickets sold after the run should be great. I hope it is a success there. I would love to see the Chinese version as well. More of LMH.

I think is better if we do not bring names of other actors and not named blogs especially the ones that never  find any thing positive to write for Minho but on the opposite they see only negatives...lol
 @CallieP
I know you are new in LMH 's thread and you still try to figure out how things work.
chingu , the golden rule is treat others the way you want to be treated.
Just like I don't want to see Minho's name in other threads for no reason ,the same we  do in his thread .We do not bring here other actors names for no reason.
Also, maybe you do not know it but in some polls  that are not reliable many of us do not participate.

Chingus ,
do we know how GB does outside of korea?

Guest prosperity

What @callieP posted was not a no name poll. It was vlinkage's rankings, which is basically based on internet buzz. I don't necessarily find anything wrong with what she said other than the fact that she mentioned another actor. Instead of attacking the results we should realize that the fact that he is on this list is amazing. He has not had one drama or movie in the year of 2014. But still he managed to be in the top 5, without having to have a buzzed about Kdrama or movie at all. 
How was he still able to carry this much buzz all through 2014? That feat is amazing. So instead of shunning the article or results, we should be proud. Every single Korean actor or actress on the list had a drama, or movie out in 2014, he didn't. The results should be applauded, as they say a lot about LMH's pull in China. 

Sorry guys but to me is too early to label someone as a hater.
I remember when I first start posting in soompi I was so enthusiast  and naive that I could not think that is an open forum with people around the world which means different ages, different backgrounds, different cultures.Even the language barrier is one of the reasons that can effect someone 's post.Knowing a language gives you the flexibility to play with the words and you can say whatever you want to say with out offending (maybe) anybody.
And really I can not understand why someone with different ideas than me can not post here if in his posts respects me, respects my bias and has reasonable views.
To me if I see anything" wrong" with our chingu's post is the use of the actors name as @prosperity said and that she mention that blogger.
@CallieP is very new here and I can understand her eagerness..

Chingus,
btw , tell me that I am not the only one who is drooling over Minho's new photos.
Oh , this boy..
=P~ =P~ oh my poor adhumma's eyes....

I agree with @kiklamino and I would like to add that I realize I am new here as well but I am certainly not new to the internet or haters and trolls on forums. Labeling someone a hater simply because they posted something you disagree with is, in itself, a hateful act.   You may not like or agree with what CallieP has posted but nothing she has posted has been hateful or disparaging towards LMH and the attacks on her have been unwarranted and unjust. However, if you truly feel the content being posted is out of line, my advice would be to flag it and let the mods sort it out or simply scroll past it and agree to disagree.  However, publicly bullying someone because you disagree? It's a bit much.  As I said before, I am new here but this does seem to be a friendly place.  Let's keep it that way. Ok?  >:D<
@CallieP - I think it's pretty clear by now that comparisons between actors is a no-no around here.  It would probably be better if you steered clear of those types of posts from now on. ;)
Back on topic ... 
I agree 100% with @prosperity.  When I read CallieP's (now deleted) post, I did not see it as a negative thing.  In fact, I saw it the way prosperity saw it: that he still generated that much buzz after a year of not being in a drama or movie is a fantastic achievement and a testament to his talent and the quality of his past projects.  Just image what will happen after Gangnam Blues is released in China and he comes out with another movie & drama this year.  :-bd
Thank you all who posted new photos and updates. :)

@kiklamino Chingu, with all respect to you, I doubt if she has any language barrier at all.  She posted, "...whats-his-name led LMH in all the popularity polls in 2014...", without any qualification nor explanation.  To me, that's a gross misrepresentation of facts and deserves to be called out!  Being new does not give anyone the license to spread lies or twist facts concerning LMH, most especially in our house  :-L
In a way @Wisd is right in the sense that we have encountered a number of trolls here, pretending to be fans so they can offer their "opinions" openly since they know that they're sure to have an audience here.  It's up to us how much dissent we can take or if we want to keep this thread troll-free.  Personally. I welcome any healthy debate or discussion on Minho's professional life, his choices and performances.  What I cannot tolerate is someone spreading lies about LMH and making them appear legitimate by posting them here.  

@pixie
we all agree that we never compare actors or badmouth them ( that 's why we have the magic envelope feature  on the top left side of our screen).
I did not read this particular post but I read others from the same blogger and pixie being familiar with her writing when it comes to Minho I am certain what @CallieP wrote here is what she saw there.I agree with @soosee , callieP did not wrote anything negative.I do not even remember what exactly was on her post to tell you the truth.By the time I saw the blogger's name I stopped reading it coz I could guess the rest.
To make it clear the blogger can write whatever she wants in her blog and praise who wants.It's up to us individually to filter what we read and what is worth to repost .

ladies/ guys I want to change my username from kiklamino to kiklaminho.
If anyone knows how can I do it please pm me.