Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

More from TVBS 

:)] dear C-literate chingus, these wouldn't be too much to translate, right?   Gomawo!  I am very curious ;))  Is this a compilation of his funny comments/ remarks?  
BycICMNCAAEud0V.jpgBycICUHCcAEYp4z.jpg

Following provides a review of his fashion style through the years (although I would have preferred that they focused on this year only):

BybDTO0CQAEpLXB.jpgBybDU_pCIAAw2H4.jpgBybDWlFCUAATeN6.jpgBybDYpLCcAEPcUT.jpgBybDabnCAAAXhoZ.jpgBybDcVhCYAATi-n.jpg

cr as tagged

@pixie0622 HAHAHAHA can't say that I didn't see that coming :P I have actually mail ordered this magazine and hope to share some highlights when I receive it, hopefully soon; the last I checked it has 113 pages... my eye sight has been deteriorating scrutinizing interview articles on the computer screen. :))
I hope to get this cover version though, wish me luck!R030051765_b_01.jpg
In the mean time, let's look forward to Song For You  from yours trulyCL0suN0.jpg

I cant see very clearly those that are posted here.  
I saw these and could read them.  
LMH favourite 32 items

b01256c8gw1ekpjx6x2uvj21kw26g7wh.jpgb01256c8gw1ekpjxi7msuj21kw26g7wh.jpgb01256c8gw1ekpjz9aov0j21kw26ghdt.jpgb01256c8gw1ekpk0fs7z1j21kw2eqkjl.jpgb01256c8gw1ekpk1h08irj21kw205hdt.jpgb01256c8gw1ekpk2sxxitj21kw2cxhdt.jpg 

1) Ideal gal in terms of looks - Song Hyo Kyo2) Character that is closest to his real self - City Hunter because he also doesnt like to see unfair happenings and very righteous.3) Idea gal in terms of characters - Heirs Lee BoNa4) Favorite season: Autumn5) Most important point in choosing partner - have similar thinking and common topics6) Favorite body part: Eye pupil7) Favorite accessories: Bracelet and sunglasses8) Favorite small item: Mirror9) Favorite item in his bag: His perfume Bvlgari Pour Homme10) Favorite colour: Black / White / Grey / Red11) Favorite wear: T-shirt and jeans12) Favorite wear in winter: Long coat13) Favorite sports: Loves sports under the sun like soccer and surfing14) Favorite sportsman: Cristiano Ronaldo15) Favorite movie: Infernal affairs (HK) and A Better Tomorrow (HK)16) Favorite Actors: Leonardo Dicaprio and another 2 Kr stars17) Favorite idol that he wish to meet:  Edward Norton18) Favorite song that he likes to sing: Last Love

19) Favorite Song Gene: Hip-pop and ballade20) Favorite book: The Present by Spencer Johnson21) Favorite food: Meat Meat Meat22) Favorite coffee: Iced Mocha23) Favorite Liquor: Wine24) Favorite TW food: Pineapple tart25) Animal that he wish to be: Lion26) Favorite hobby: Playing Starcraft and PES201427) Favorite nibbits: Playing pranks28) Best way to destress: Sleep29) Place that he wish to visit: North Pole30) Favorite statement to hear from fans: Sarangheyo (I love you)31) Favorite quote: People who give up dreams will not succeed.  Winning is not important but the most important is never give up 32) Most unforgetable experience in TW: Being touch at his bum.

What ...80, 101, 113 pages... :-O :-O :-O .???. Hope that there will be a lot of interesting tidbits about him :-)

thanks @mtdt, @mosquito and @pinkmonster87 for all the translation.

1) Ideal gal in terms of looks - Song Hyo Kyo
<- I wonder if it this is his recent answer or TVBS used his past answer

8) Favorite small item: Mirror
<- haha, we know that =))

31) Favorite quote: People who give up dreams will not succeed.  Winning is not important but the most important is never give up <- Love this quote

alesia44 said: class="headline " PMZ's 1st water project. Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love

Minho

* 100,000 KNOCK project : Join us at www.pmz2014.com/knock/ Your registration will automatically donate 100KRW to PROMIZ.

* Anything you purchase from PMZ MARKET 1.0 will have a good cause and could save lives of others. Visit us at www.pmz2014.com/shop/

LINK TO DONATE: https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho

OMG Loves his INCHEON pics!!! I really hope I can provide you all with CHANGI pics later!!
oh why oh why...
@mosquitoCauseway Point - I still not sure yet.  I have "mother" duties to attend to. :(Hope to dump my kids to my hubby for half a day tomorrow...
How about you?  what time are you going?his event starting at 2pm right?

adamfever said: alesia44 said: class="headline " PMZ's 1st water project. Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love

Minho

* 100,000 KNOCK project : Join us at www.pmz2014.com/knock/ Your registration will automatically donate 100KRW to PROMIZ.

* Anything you purchase from PMZ MARKET 1.0 will have a good cause and could save lives of others. Visit us at www.pmz2014.com/shop/

LINK TO DONATE: https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho