Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Don't know for sure if the source is reliable; Minho will arrive in Singapore tomorrow night via KE543 at 7:30pm BUT will go through VIP Channel...
LG GIFS938184a2gw1ekoqvelu5sg208c04pnpd.gif938184a2gw1ekoqvfxm34g208c04qhdt.gif938184a2gw1ekoqvh14bqg208c04p1kx.gif938184a2gw1ekoqvhxsymg208c04p1hk.gif

938184a2gw1ekor2483nkg208c04pe81.gif938184a2gw1ekor25dk21g208c04p4qp.gif938184a2gw1ekor35r090g208c04p4qp.gif938184a2gw1ekor5k2wgig208c04p1kx.gif938184a2gw1ekor5lkxorg208c04pnpd.gif

cr: ohchloe

Guest Rachelle JoyC

I know I am not the only one who's going crazy over this beautiful creature. OMG! I'm having him in my dreams, every day I need a dose of LMH drama, even if I've watch it for the nth time. Hahah I dont care. I'm gonna see him in december, got my staff ID for his tour (how to post img from pc) btw, I uploaded it on my instagram account. WEYYYYYOW I really want a selfie with him. Soooooooooooooooooooooon. Thanks soompi for keeping me updated, I hope oppa had a long rest these days, because i noticed there's no travel yet. He's so sexy, I'd love to read his interviews over and over again, to the point that I could memorize what he answered for those. Currently watching his guesting in happy camp way back 2011, he's so hot there, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :))))))) I love you oppa. Kisses

class="headline " PMZ's 1st water project.

Hello everyone :)

This is Lee Min Ho. As you all know already, I always wanted to return your love to others in need and change the world. So, PROMIZ was born.

PROMIZ means a lot to me in a way that you and I can share more about each other and spread our love to people who need our great love and help.

Since the first day of PROMIZ, you have showed me your great passion and full support for the donation project, 100,000 KNOCK, and here we are finally gethering your donation, and fund the water project through charity: water!

Water is the beginning of our lives. However, there are so many people without any access to clean water whereas we just take it granted. So, I have chosen 'water' to be our first project of sharing your love and passion.

I am proud and very excited that your support of $50,000 will be used to build a water fountain in Malawi to provide villagers with fresh water and better quality of life.

As it is just our first step to spread your love to others, I could not have done this without you. If you feel like you want to make more donation, please click 'DONATE NOW' button and it will guide you how to do it.

Don't forget, it's YOU who make the big difference, and I sincerely thank you for giving me such meaningful opportunity to share your love with others.

I hope that you continue your support for PROMIZ project and dedication to our upcoming events.

Always thank you.

with love

Minho

* 100,000 KNOCK project : Join us at www.pmz2014.com/knock/ Your registration will automatically donate 100KRW to PROMIZ.

* Anything you purchase from PMZ MARKET 1.0 will have a good cause and could save lives of others. Visit us at www.pmz2014.com/shop/

LINK TO DONATE: https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho

Hi, Chingus

I really like to see this particular performance of Min ho in Japan concert.  I searched it on YouTube but I couldn't  find anything .Do any one know how can I find it? I would be thankful for any help:)

139607925186971_zps7ee06eb2.jpg

ANNYEONG, MINOZ! ca425d24797cb4d0dc472d00a4287398a6b90b5.
@mtdt Will you make it to the OSIM event?  Or will you try your luck at the airport?  Hokshi....are you taking the same flight with him to KL?  ;)  
NEW from SUPHIER[EDIT:  change version to HD] id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[HD] Lee Min Ho 이민호 for Suphier High Heels (15s)

cr Hallyu Lee Minho

Screencaps ByXrHxCCMAAXTeP.jpg
ByXrHudCQAA5dav.jpg
ByX2wCGCEAA82gO.jpg:large
source via minojennalee, manaminho

@alesia44  Thank you for bringing in the PMZ UPDATE and message from LMH.  So PMZ made its first donation (of $50,000) to CHARITY: WATER, a non-profit organization that brings clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations....and for PMZ, it's Malawi that was chosen as their beneficiary.  Daebak, LMH/ MINOZ! =D>  In addition to the first $50K+, LMH/ PMZ continues to raise funds for the Malawi project via its own page within charity:water, for the next 5 days>>> https://my.charitywater.org/leeminho <<<  @moonrain are you the one among the listed donors?  If so, good job! :-bd  PMZ's goal of $50K has been exceeded and total donations now stand at $50,685.
Fantastic Fan Edits ByZK3KqCUAA9i6Y.jpg
ByZK5DFCIAA2jt6.jpg
crTheBByYj1hoCQAEV614.jpg:large
cr Falcon

New LG G3 TVC
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[HD] Lee Min Ho 이민호 LG手机 G3 CF

uploaded by Hallyu Lee Minho
ByVy3gSCQAAODmE.png

Mosquito said: @pixie0622 TVBS Weekly No. 873 has quite a fair bit of stuff to cover, I would do the more interesting and easier ones first, and probably come back with snippet updates if other C-literate Minozs do not update in the interim.  Here you go on the 19 quick Q&A (it was stated as 20 Q&A but I only managed to uncover 19)...........

Guest Moonrain

Hi, Chingus

I really like to see this particular performance of Min ho in

Japan concert.  I searched it on YouTube

but I couldn't  find anything .Do any one

know how can I find it? I would be thankful for any help

@ellinaz‌ lurv that picture ;) cant stop looking at his uuummmm face :)) I hope we get to see more of those leather pants on his globar tour ;))

@pixie0622 its for a good cause :) chingu I know you guys will claim all the airport pics first but save one rs for me yes :-bd

Jalja! :-h

I read that SUPHIER is holding an art event in Xiamen on 10/25 (day before the Guangzhou concert) and that LMH is expected to attend.  @gaeingoh You may want to drop by Xiamen on your way to CAN?  ;))
ByZSe0NCAAAqgMx.jpg:large
via 3veKmy
Love this series.  Our adorably clumsy long-legged Oppa :))ByZNmsYCYAEsR3E.jpg
With the "never give up!" attitude =D>ByZNmq9CcAAeavo.jpg
cr Siriblossoms

Guest prosperity

So Lee Min Ho will have a new album out called "Song For You" in October...
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"이민호, 10월 앨범 발매 "가수 데뷔는 아냐"201409260801773589_54249fb76e48e_99_2014
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=109&aid=0002887832

Whee....a new album from uri Minho!!! m0807.gif  News HERE (from XSportsnews) says that SONG FOR YOU will largely have POP ROCK songs.  Wow, Minho The Idol m0809.gif to his fans.
Like the styling...this must have been shot by Ms. Park, too.ByakZLzCAAAl-Nd.jpg:large

EDIT:  Additional
From blog.koreaboo.com

LEE MINHO WILL RELEASE HIS 2ND ALBUM FOR HIS FANS

Actor Lee Minho will be releasing his 2nd album next month specially for his fans!

With the release of his upcoming album, Lee Minho plans to perform a set for his fans during his "RE:MINHO" fan meeting tour. According to his agency on September 26th, Lee Minho’s 2nd album will be released in October, a year and 4 months since the release of his 1st studio album. 

According to the production staff, “Lee Minho has put a lot of heartfelt commitment towards this album ‘Song For You’ for his fans. The album will mainly consist of deep, emotional pop-rock songs for the Fall season.”

Lee Minho will begin his fan meeting tour “RE:MINHO” in Beijing on October 4th before moving on to Tokyo, Japan on October 12th and 13th. Remaining performances are set to be announced via his official website, including the Seoul stop. 

While Lee Minho has never promoted his albums on music shows, it is quite wonderful to see him releasing them especially for his fans to entertain them further during his fan meeting tours.

Source: TV Report

==============
NEW FROM ROMANSON  armes65.gifByaqBgiCIAA33-I.jpg:large
src jiniinstagram
Great in B&W, too! =P~ =P~

ByapwTCCUAAEQ-S.jpg

Wow, this TVBS Special LMH edition has 102 pages devoted to him  :-O ByapxImCQAAQVIo.jpg

@Mosquito Chingu, I know it's too much  for you to translate all the pages for us ;))  but in case you find something really new and interesting, please share with us C-illiterates, OK?  Maybe starting with these....I find very intriguing ;;)e3970d78gw1ekphy3m402j219y1t0e2y.jpge3970d78gw1ekphxy1t3cj219y1t0kg3.jpg
There are lots of charts in there....it would be nice to know toplines at the very least [-O<

e3970d78gw1ekphyvx315j219y1t0wzk.jpgBycKteCCEAAatQ9.jpgBycKfPKCAAAzMQz.jpgBycKe37CYAA_eiq.jpgBycKtqECEAAbRWU.jpgBycK_sRCQAAbsus.jpg

scans by Beyond_MinozBoiz_ICE 

prosperity said: So Lee Min Ho will have a new album out called "Song For You" in October...
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"이민호, 10월 앨범 발매 "가수 데뷔는 아냐"
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=109&aid=0002887832