Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622‌

Omg if LMH does a romance around the lines of the notebook,I'll be on cloud9 forever.

Yes its time for him to do a romance,I would prefer melo,the sadist in me loves LMH eyes full of painful love.Although I did love him in PT which was a rom com,whatever works.

alesia44

said: L'OFFICIEL HOMMES May 2014 interview with Lee Minho (chinese translation)

Maybe some minoz can help us to translate the whole interview? Thank you in advance

:)

I read in this interview Lee Minho still list "cucumber" as vegetable he dislike the most.

:D

. Choco is the name he likes the most. The things he carried when he's traveling are tablet pc and sunglasses. The thing that he though he's good at it is PC Games (yes he is games addict). The time he likes the most is when he's coming home.  The most emotion /feeling needed in life are happiness and love ( I think I only understand this much, correction is welcome

:)

)

alesia44 said:
Park Seul Gi (MBC Section TV reporter) chose Lee Min Ho as Top Star who is remain unchanging (?)

class="subject" id="articleTitle"[리포터가 꼽은 최고의 스타②] 박슬기 "이민호, 톱스타인데도 한결같은 친구"

[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정여진 기자] 리포터 박슬기가 한결같은 최고의 톱스타로 이민호를 꼽았다.

OBS '독특한 연예뉴스'(연출 윤경철, 작가 윤연선)는 톱스타들을 만날 수 있다면 어디든 찾아가는 연예 뉴스 리포터들과 만났다.

톡톡 튀는 매력으로 '리포터 계의 마스코트'로 활약하고 있는 박슬기에게도 최고의 톱스타에 대해 들었다.

박 슬기는 "얼마전 '상속자들' 끝나고 나서 이민호씨 광고 촬영 현장에 초대가 돼서 갔다. '꽃보다 남자' 시절에도 광고 촬영 당시 그를 만난 적이 있었다. 그는 내게 '누나, 살이 왜이리 빠졌어요, 무슨 일 있었어요?'라고 물었다. 기분이 정말 좋았다. 그는 한결같은 친구였다"고 밝혔다.

반면 TV 속 이미지와는 전혀 다른 반전 매력으로 리포터들을 푹 빠지게 만든 스타들도 있다.

I think she praises Lee Minho, maybe @zinnia can help us to understand more detail about this? :) She is my favorite reporter, she's really funny and cheerful. She has been interviewed Lee Minho since 2009 until now. I think Lee Minho had the most interviews with her than any reporter. These 2 videos are my favorite Park Seulgi and Lee Minho interviews, I always smile and laugh watching these video.

Guest thelongcon

zinnia said: alesia44 said:
Park Seul Gi (MBC Section TV reporter) chose Lee Min Ho as Top Star who is remain unchanging (?)

class="subject" id="articleTitle"[리포터가 꼽은 최고의 스타②] 박슬기 "이민호, 톱스타인데도 한결같은 친구"

[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정여진 기자] 리포터 박슬기가 한결같은 최고의 톱스타로 이민호를 꼽았다.

OBS '독특한 연예뉴스'(연출 윤경철, 작가 윤연선)는 톱스타들을 만날 수 있다면 어디든 찾아가는 연예 뉴스 리포터들과 만났다.

톡톡 튀는 매력으로 '리포터 계의 마스코트'로 활약하고 있는 박슬기에게도 최고의 톱스타에 대해 들었다.

박 슬기는 "얼마전 '상속자들' 끝나고 나서 이민호씨 광고 촬영 현장에 초대가 돼서 갔다. '꽃보다 남자' 시절에도 광고 촬영 당시 그를 만난 적이 있었다. 그는 내게 '누나, 살이 왜이리 빠졌어요, 무슨 일 있었어요?'라고 물었다. 기분이 정말 좋았다. 그는 한결같은 친구였다"고 밝혔다.

반면 TV 속 이미지와는 전혀 다른 반전 매력으로 리포터들을 푹 빠지게 만든 스타들도 있다.

I think she praises Lee Minho, maybe @zinnia can help us to understand more detail about this? :) She is my favorite reporter, she's really funny and cheerful. She has been interviewed Lee Minho since 2009 until now. I think Lee Minho had the most interviews with her than any reporter. These 2 videos are my favorite Park Seulgi and Lee Minho interviews, I always smile and laugh watching these video.

pixie0622 said: I came across a translation of his interview published in L'Optimum Thailand which appears to be exactly the same interview within L'Officiel Hommes. The Thai-to-Eng translation of the full interview was done by @meridian who posted it at the Minho-Shinhye thread.
Here are excerpts that I find interesting/ new as they relate to acting:
Q: Someone said that you're acting old?LMH:  No, I'm not.  If possible, I don't want to be old.  I want to develop my roles to be better.  If you asked me when I was 20 years old, I also wanted to be an actor.  I remember vaguely that I thought I wanted to be an actor but just acting for fun.  But I've changed now.  Now I love to talk with film and drama directors and I think that being an actor is a job that requires (many) attempts and accumulated experience.  Therefore as an actor, I respect my seniors who can play many different roles.  
Q: You've accepted a role in "Gangnam Blues" for next project?LMH:  I've grown up with director Yoo Ha's films like other senior actors.  I watched "Spirit of Jeet Keun Do (2004)" and I really liked it.  I once dreamed to work with the director (even) once.  When I first met him in person, it made me want to work with him more.  The sets seem to be fun.  I also want to play in other roles.  In the past I always have tight schedule and busy with lots of work, so in my free time I use it for sleeping or seeing friends.  But now I usually exercise and prepare for new film shooting.  I think exercising is good for my health and can change my life.  
More of the interview here.

Guest califgirl

I'm currently on BOF marathon but I just don't feel the same anymore after watching the behind the scenes. I remember I cried a lot when JGP didn't acknowledge GJD, he kept talking and smiling w/ another girl when they met at the hotel bar in Macao. What a heart breaking moment! But now I just keep thinking how funny it was when he talked to the Chinese girl. Fantasy v.s. Reality, I can't  :))

Guest califgirl

gaeingoh said: pixie0622 said: From SUPHIER website ( so we were not being trolled after all)(http://suphier.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w7572871-6978675692.8.TZ86cC&scene=taobao_shop)

Guest califgirl

@gaeingoh You're right. I didn't look at the site before but I just did after you explained it and I found it little cheap looking. A lot of them do look like club shoes, do they? I just keep my fingers crossed that they are like Betsey Johnson brand with funky style but high quality.

Guest califgirl

@moonrain I'm surprised the most votes came from the States. Way to go American Minoz!Maybe because it was an English site, maybe?

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho on the cover of Winny K Star - Hong Kong Magazine (First Issue)
64441a2fgw1egh94idv8vj21kw13247j.jpg
Cr: purple_candy (weibo)
Is that a giraffe's head or Llama? waeyo??? :-/

Guest Moonrain

califgirl said: @moonrain I'm surprised the most votes came from the States. Way to go American Minoz!Maybe because it was an English site, maybe?

Guest jellylovesfaith

Article time!

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22337/20140516/k-drama-rich-guys-why-are-they-always-so-bad.htm

I kind of love just how many times they refer to him here :) his mark on kdramaland is so iconic! One look at one of his pics and you can guess exactly where an article is heading. Kdramaland would certainly be a very different place without him :D

Guest Moonrain

jellylovesfaith said: Article time! http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22337/20140516/k-drama-rich-guys-why-are-they-always-so-bad.htm I kind of love just how many times they refer to him here :) his mark on kdramaland is so iconic! One look at one of his pics and you can guess exactly where an article is heading. Kdramaland would certainly be a very different place without him :D

Guest nomarionette

hello guys :) i saw some of you reposted my gifs from my old tumblr account nomarionette.tumblr.com. thank you!! but i deactivated that blog. sorry for those who were following it.  i have a new tumblr account though - hisderpnessminho :D
This is Lee Min Ho from Line Microdrama - Episode 2tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o7_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o10_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o5_250.gif tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o2_250.gif  tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o8_250.gif tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o9_250.gif tumblr_n5po77yaQS1tsvx77o3_r1_250.gif

Guest jellylovesfaith

An article on the Line romance
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22076/20140514/lee-min-ho-promotes-an-app-with-a-romance.htm

and i find this one quite interesting....
class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Jeju Airlines To Sell Lee Min Ho Character Products

By Staff Writer | May 15, 2014 09:50 AM EDT

lee

Jeju Airlines stated that Lee Min Ho character products would be sold in all of the national lines of Jeju airlines. Jeju airlines started selling the Lee Min Ho character products on May 7, 2014. The three Lee Min Ho character products include an airplane toy ($35), a beach ball ($5), and a three dimensional airplane puzzle ($4). The Lee Min Ho character products can be purchased in all of the national lines of Jeju airlines, including in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the Philippines. A spokesperson from Jeju airlines said, "We are also planning a lot more products, with the start of the Lee Min Ho character products that we put up on market this month. Since Lee Min Ho has a lot of fans in the countries where Jeju airlines flies to, we are expecting the Lee Min Ho character products to get a lot of positive reviews from the foreign passengers." In related news, international Hallyu star Lee Min Ho recently filmed a promotional mini drama called "One line love" for the Korean search engine site Naver's global messenger "Line." Lee Min Ho is also filming the movie "Kang Nam Blues" which is to premiere sometime later this year.

source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22192/20140515/jeju-airlines-to-sell-lee-min-ho-character-products.htm

Hehe A 3D airplane puzzle of Minho? Sounds fun :D 

Guest nomarionette

guadi said: This is what happens when we don't understand our bias' language ;))

We make things up, of course ;))

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

He's telling us a great story. So dramatic!

I'm not surprised that he feels sleepy

:))MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

(cr. nomarionette who always makes the funniest LMH's gifs everrrr)
Edit: hahaha, sometimes I feel so sorry for him for having a fan like me :P