Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho promotes the 2nd episode titled "Song Gei Ni" through his China LINE
64441a2fjw1egevbfoq7wj20u01hc7bn.jpg

More screenshots from the Lotte Duty Free Ad

64441a2fgw1egeuvrtx13j20zkc80kjl.jpg

Cr: Purple_candy (weibo)

Guest jellylovesfaith

Sorry the Throwback didn't come out right for some reason. I'll go back home and repost it.

But here's a nice pic of Daejang for now :D

cute.jpg

Mmmm that dreamy smile :x

Guest yyanz1

Here you go the translation :

(in red are those I am not too sure)

0.16:  What to do?

0.18: Not me .. Brown said.

0.38: Ahhh... I am so doomed.

0.43 : Brown, hyung is so doomed.

1.40: Brown said to Cony?

1.48 : Yes

1.55 : Not me, Cony said.

1.57 : What’s that?

2.05 : Brown, you are being attracted (or someone is attracted to you). you have been ditched/rejected.

2.16 : Lovely melody, can you send me?

2.20 : Ohhh… if you want it…

2.39 : For you

3.44 : Of course!  You must know who composed that.

Guest yyanz1

Bell ringing…

5.17 : Ya….open the door.

5.20 : Why?

5.21 : I am coming in now

5.30 : You worked through the night?

5.33 : About there..

5.39: This song is just too great !

5.41 : Totally can be the hit song.

5.44 : Do you want to showcase it in your upcoming fan meeting?

5.46 : No, I am not going to release this song.

5.48 : What? Are you mad?

5.51 : You asked me to fall in love, isn’t?

5.54 : What?

5.59 : You…. Drink this, wake yourself up.

6.13 : Hyung, I need to work now.

6.16 : Oh …ok…

6.18 : Hyung is leaving now.

6.24 : I like rainy day.

8.56 : Cony, I think I fall for him already.

9.27 : Sleep already?

9.29 : Lighted a candle, listening to song. Your song.

9.35 : How is it?

9.46 : I think….. it’s great.

10.24 : Ah….let me see you. Why don’t you pick up the call?

10.29 : Cony, am I pretty? Do I look ok? No, no…what am I supposed to do?

10.38 : I am sleepy.

10.42 : Good night.

10.46 : Call me tomorrow.  

Guest Moonrain

EIDER ICE T Screenshots

938184a2gw1egf0f60a03j20zk4zsnlq.jpg

Cr: ohchloe (weibo)

Too sensual

=P~ Question: if you're given the rare chance to wipe the sweat off Minho's neck, what would you do?eb2575c9gw1egf0yaff1lj20zk0jywfi.jpgTo me one thing is for sure, i am NOT using a cloth to wipe it off :-j 8->

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[HD] Lee Min Ho for NAVER LINE Messenger Micro Drama [EPISODE 2] full - 15.05.2014

Guest kayabun

@yyanz1, above ^ the red part is brown, you have been ditched(rejected) .because lingling replied'not me, said cony'(cony doesnt love brown).hope this help.

Guest jellylovesfaith

IT'S THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time, it's a special treat for all Faithlings out there because it's going to be about the Top 10 Most Romantic Moments In Faith! Now i have to say, it was very difficult to choose from them and i know i have left out some pretty important moments but you simply cannot fit an infinite amount of beautiful moments into a a list of top 10s. So let.s roll (word of warning: chew down some of your Youngsprins Faithlings, this is gonna be one heck of a ride :D )

76624_512365508788819_2053862035_n.jpg

10. Every Imja moment in episode 21

faith20-00600.jpg

WOW. Now that’s what I call an episode to remember. It started off with an intense staring moment full of repressed feelings, then went on to the sweetest proposal to propose and then, it literally decided  to become the fluffiest episode in Faith by making the Imja couple do all sorts of crazy cute things that drove all of us crazy. Let me list them all out just to get the memory jogging. There was the leaning in and just about to kiss moment at the very beginning (gah that smile of Daejang’s!), then of course the 1,2,3 smile moment (that is just so adorable I can’t even), and then of course the ‘Dae…jang?’ (Did you see the look on his face when she said that? That my friends, is the look of a man helplessly and irrevocably in love. Just sayin) and then the little sweet smile he gives her after drinking the tea (can I just say, Daejang’s little smiles should be categorized as a weapon of mass ovary destruction) and then (yup this is going to be long, I’m totally on fangirl mode now) the lying in bed together and holding hands together (finally! And wow wasn’t that sexy?)  and then the little prayer of ES (which is a monumental moment in terms of her accepting his lifestyle and being his true life companion). So yeah, on the whole, I think this episode was full of fluff. But the good thing is (or is it a bad thing?) all those sweet moments came with a price. The price of fear that was behind all our minds as we swooned over each and every beautiful scene. And I think that’s what makes Faith, Faith. It is an enigma wrapped in a mystery and you really have no clue what you are about to find around the next corner. For me all these moments were bittersweet because I feared the worst all the time for our couple, but I guess that’s what makes them The Imja Couple. They overcome their fears, and in doing so, inspires us to face life’s obstacles as well. 

9. Before the wedding

wall.jpg

Be still my beating heart… no I mean it, I need you for the future. This scene was utterly perfect in more ways than I could count. It had the thrills and the shrills mixed in with the ‘oh my god what is going to happen to them now?’, coupled with a huge dose of romance (which, let’s admit, is somewhat rare in the show). What I really loved about this scene was how much emotion both of them were able to convey by looks alone. Daejang with his tear-brimmed eyes, all frustrated and feeling helpless was breathtaking to look at and Eun Soo also near to tears and just staying strong for him, wow that just gives me the *epic feels*.   What I really love about this couple is that despite how miniscule the steps they may take, they do go forward, at the risk of breaking their own hearts. They are brave and they have faith in each other, so when Daejang asks in the saddest voice possible So can’t you be with me instead?’ tears were running down my cheeks because it was so beautifully delivered because he puts his heart on the line, fully exposed and vulnerable. And then grabs her into this huge hug which is possibly the grandest gesture he could ever do and I melt all over again because how perfect was that hug? In that hug, there lies a thousand unspoken words of love, an infinity of adoration for one another. It’s one of those really compelling scenes that leave you breathless and also dreading what is to come next.

8. Touching his cheek

faith5-00477.jpg

I think this is the first real connection they had with each other. Right at the moment where he practically stormed down the door and approached her, and when she jumped up and quickly touched his face, you could see something in his eyes. It’s as if for the first time in so many years, he decided to let himself be comforted – to be cared for. It’s a monumental moment for Daejang because it not only signifies that his closely built barriers are slowly shedding off, it’s also showing us that there is a part of him that is just craving to be loved by someone. When ES touched his face ever so softly, my heart skipped a beat because in that simple, natural action, I could see a deep connection. Its these little moments that make Imja couple all the more memorable. Come on guys, go back to that moment in your head and live every second of it again. Such a beautiful, understated moment deserves appreciation. And the performance is just stunning. I don’t think Minho has ever been as complex as he is when he is playing Daejang, and just to see his face soften when he touches him shows just how much he truly cares about her.

7. When he shields her 

faith20-00452.jpg

In the long run, you won’t want a man that is going to make a huge fuss over grand gesture of affection. You won’t need a man that lavishes you with all sorts of dresses, shoes and accessories. You won’t require a man that writes you the sweetest lines of poetry everyday just to prove his love for you. What you’ll really need is a man that you can lay your whole trust upon, a man that will shield you from any amount of danger and heartbreak, a man that will show his love for you by being with you and supporting you at your weakest. Daejang is one of those men. And the moment he comes up to ES and let her cry behind his back, all the while shielding her, just makes this moment one of those remarkably small but mesmerizing moments to remember. It is romantic in the best way possible – in a way in which it matters. Because there is no point of silly love declarations if lovers cannot be there to support each other. And in this moment, you can see two kindred spirits, who have endured so much for the sake of love, finally break down their barriers and rely upon each other for strength and comfort. It is such a soft and caring gesture for Daejangto do, and says a lot about how truly perceptive he is. And the fact that ES just let’s her him shield her like that? It shows that she has finally placed all her trust in him. That’s the thing with these two. It’s not only the power of love that drives them – it is having faith in each other, in wanting to be there for each other and to protect each other from danger, in needing to find strength in each other – that makes this couple’s story such a beautiful and genuine story of life and what it means to truly live. 

6. When he proposes to propose

faith21-00032.jpg

Hands down one of the best speeches in Faith (and that’s saying a lot because there were quite a few of them). What Daejang says with a firm but vulnerable voice, with his eyes so full of emotion and with his features carved into the softest possible gaze imaginable, those words of his are just music to my ears. Part of the reason why I really liked Faith had a lot to do with the dialogue. Daejang didn’t just go around saying sweet nothings (I don’t think he’d have it in him either) but when he does say something incredibly sweet, it hits you like a ton of bricks. So when he says ‘And then I’ll ask you again, will you stay with me?’ I lost it. I really did. It wasn’t even a proper proposal but it certainly manages to leave me speechless. It’s just so honest and filled with longing and the way both of them looked at each other was so perfect. And then he delivers the most romantic line anyone could ever say to anybody ever. Ever. He looks deeply into her eyes and says “If I can have you, I will protect you for the rest of your life. Not just today or for a few days.’ How singularly amazing is that line? If lines can come alive and cuddle you up into a nice warm snuggle, this line would be it. I’m sorry that made no sense did it?)  Again, compared to most kdramas this was not a grand gesture at all, but that is exactly what makes it so utterly beautiful. There is beauty in the simplicity and subtlety of the Imja couple, a beauty that very few onscreen couples could ever manage to pull off.  

5. When he traces her face

faith14-00562.jpg

That moment was absolutely priceless. I loved the fact that although both of them are discovering their new feelings for each other, he doesn’t think that he is worthy of her love in the beginning and just naturally assumes that she just wants to leave. And if that train of thought leads to a moment so bittersweet and heartbreakingly touching as this, then I’m all for it. The way he traces her face just kills me. It is such a subtle moment of longing, of wanting something so close but seems so out of reach, of trying to shed off the overwhelming feelings of love and realizing that for the life of you, you cannot. In that single gesture he is able to say more than a thousand words ever could. This is the same scene where we hear a direct confession from him as well, when he says he would not be okay when ES leaves him. For him to finally admit such a thing and follow it up by tracing her face along the paper wall so delicately, without her noticing it shows just how romantic a moment can be without direct confrontation. This is one of my favourite scenes of all time. It’s beautifully done and even more beautifully delivered. 

4.  When ES warms his hands and Daejang reaches out to her

faith12-00197_zpsbc3fa85f.jpg

Okay so this scene was one of the bittersweet scenes that quite literally came out of no where. I wasn’t expecting it at all, but if any scene fully packed emotional punch, this would be it. Daejang finally declares that he’ll not do anything rash because now he has someone to live for and then reaches out to tug her hair back. And of course the staring (actually when you think about  it, Daejang does more staring than Tan doesn’t he?). It’s a scene where you just know something has changed between them and that they care much more about each other than they let on. But what I really love about them is that they never really had to confirm their love to each other in the first place. Both of them never said ‘Saranghae’ to each other but they always knew that they were in love. Instead of directly saying it, they took a more subtle path and revealed their love for each other by small moments like this one where ES is so overcome by love, sadness and frustration that all she can do is warm up him hands as if they are the most precious thing on earth, and where Daejang realizes that he cannot risk his life as easily as he had before. And when he at last let’s himself to touch her (okay it was her hair but baby steps are better than nothing), you could tell that something inside him had changed forever – that he finally regains the courage to fully love again. Its great character moments like these that make such scenes more memorable and unique and as we all know, Faith has a lot of them.

3.       When she traces his lips

faith24-00348.jpg

What is it with these two and nailing each and every small gesture with exactly the right amount of emotional punch? Was this couple specifically made to destroy the hearts of all Faithlings out there? Because when I saw this scene, I really felt like I couldn’t take it anymore. Everything was just so perfect! The moment I saw this scene I was all ‘Stuff it, if this drama gives me a sad ending I’m just going to erase that and make this my ending’ because this moment was simple gorgeous (and I know I keep saying this a lot but it is..It really is). Actually when you think about it, it was sensual and very arousing. The look on their faces – so helplessly in love with a desperation so great, to simply just be with each other – all those factors made this scene possibly one of the most romantic moments in k-drama history. For a few minutes, the world just seemed better place to live in, when we saw our Imja couple finally get a moment alone, and it felt like we were offered our very own little slice of heaven.  This drama had been all about the subtle looks shared by one couple over the course of a challenging quest of faith, love and what it means to truly be alive and live a meaningful life, so when you’re given breathtaking moments like this, all you can do is stand back, take a deep breath and just enjoy the view. And my oh my, what a view it is. Although I don’t know how on earth ES is keeping her calm. If it were me I’d have passed out of sheer joy by the time he kissed my hand. Can I just say, Daejang simply staring (again with the staring!) into her eyes, trying to remember and imprint every single detail about her into his memory, all the while kissing her hand has got to be the most sexiest thing Minho has ever done on-screen (who knows what he does off-screen, but I volunteer as tribute to be tested on!). Gaah Daejang why must you make me so happy, sad, miserable and ecstatic at the same time? It’s not fair!  What did I ever do to you?

2.        The Speech

faith23-00013.jpg

“Yes I will probably live. In my room in the heavenly world, I will just live. Every day talking to people whose faces I don’t recognize, saying things all day long that I don’t mean. Then when it’s night, I’m going to come back to an empty room. Every time I sleep, I will call out once. ‘Are you there?’ I know there won’t be a reply. I will wake up and live another day like that- like I am dead. Don’t you know what living like that is like? You know. Because you are going to do that too.”

This speech has some of the most romantic lines in k-drama history ever. I don’t even need to describe how romantic it is, It speaks for itself really. But I would like to say this. What ES says touched at my heartstrings so much so that I kept thinking about these lines for many months to come. It shows just how far both of them have come in terms of loving and having faith in each other. The fact that she says, ‘like I am dead’ and then ‘Because you are going to do that too’ just makes me so sad because if that had been their ending, they really would have lived like that for the rest of their lives. Always knowing that what they had was special and irreplaceable. The thing is, everyone wants to have the courage to stand up to life, but once your love is quite literally taken away from you, who on earth would want to live the same way again? In those lines, ES managed show all her courage and vulnerability but most importantly, her faith in her love for Daejang and the scene was made even more beautiful by the movingly emotional performances of Minho and KHS. Tears were streaming down my face as I heard this because it was so sad but so lovely at the same time. It was by far, one of the best moments in Faith and possibly all Kdramas (imo) combined.

1. The Last Smile

faith24-00521.jpg

My favourite scene of all time (in any movie, drama or book), just happened to be the very last few seconds of Faith. It was that moment that made me realize, ‘this drama is going to change my life, and it is going to be in my thoughts forever.’ It was a few seconds of complete bliss for me as a viewer because they finally got the happy ending they fought for and deserved. I still can’t find the words to describe how perfect and utterly romantic this scene was. It was so understated because all they really did was stare at each other, but when it comes to these two, staring lovingly at each other becomes a language all of its own. A year has gone by and I still cannot get over this beautiful ending and that gorgeous smile of Daejang’s. This drama drove me into the depths of misery and made my heart break again and again, but all of that was worth it, just to see these two souls finally come together and be where they belong – with each other.  One of the main reasons why this ending was so powerful for me, had a lot to do with the fact that all they did was smile, as if they had all the time in the world. A smile is the shortest distance between two people, and for two who have transcended time and space in order to be with each other, a smile is really all it takes for us to know that their love story was one worth telling. I know many out there were disappointed with the end scene, but if it were me, I wouldn’t change it for the world. There is something so enchanting about this subdued, subtle and sweet ending we got that rivals the endings of all the great love stories out there. A thing of beauty is a joy forever and this really was one beautiful scene that will be immortalized in our hearts for all the years to come.

Hope you guys liked it :D  

Guest jellylovesfaith

But this though.... this pose should be illegal. Should be marked as a danger to the survival of Minoz everywhere...
10289826_530259510417463_648995006425811
I mean he's just sprawled on a floor. And the mouth porn. How are we meant to see that and not think of anything??? :-O
cr: to owner 

pixie0622 said: Aiyyaahh....this tiny drama is killing me with a lot of feels! oniongifsemoticons06.gifI, too, can watch Minho laying on the couch all day, smiling, making small talk, and move his eyebrows up and down.  Call me a loon, I don't care.  He's just a piece of art, that dork.  And what makes this Minho different from KT is that he's so "manly" to borrow @gracelee102009 's word.  (well at least as manly as any 26yo Asian can be...hehe)  His acting is so natural and so believable.  And how about his "Good Night"?  aaaahhhh.....to hear him say that to me (in my dreams) :xOK @guadi @yyanz1 Let's plan a trip to Namsan Park soon!  

Guest jellylovesfaith

He's so beautiful just sleeping life that. Looks so innocent :x 
tumblr_n5lr4lWbql1tx7ds3o2_r1_250.gif tumblr_n5lr4lWbql1tx7ds3o1_r1_250.gif
cr: lmh-therapy
and here's him runnig :D

tumblr_n5lxclGNF81tc0om5o2_250.gif  tumblr_n5lxclGNF81tc0om5o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5lxclGNF81tc0om5o4_250.gif  tumblr_n5lxclGNF81tc0om5o5_250.gif
tumblr_n5lxclGNF81tc0om5o6_250.gif

cr: minhoandco

And some LDF gifs :x

tumblr_n5ln00SN9y1rv4lbgo2_r5_250.gif  tumblr_n5ln00SN9y1rv4lbgo8_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n5ln00SN9y1rv4lbgo4_r3_250.gif  tumblr_n5ln00SN9y1rv4lbgo6_r3_250.gif