Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Moonrain

@gaeingoh
Those pics were just clipped with clothespin (??? haha) on the wall of a kyochon store in China i think. and a fan took a picture of each. but i hope we get HD soon :)
aed82facjw1efzslzpd96j218g0p0gsm.jpgaed82facjw1efzsludqm6j20p018gafc.jpg
Cr: @ Minoz_peace

Guest yyanz1

adlyn13 said: @sia3Why haven't you charged me up !!! 
X( X( I am waiting !!!!  :-w :-w  
You said you would with the pervy pics of the Beijing concert of LMH
I need them now :(( :(( RL sucks right now, I need an escape lol

Guest PamDi

Hi! @Adamfever I have problems with the translation,The questions and answers are not in the correct order,so I have much problems with subtitle,I need to new translation :(

Guest thelongcon

I creep on this forum semi-regularly and it seems that Minho-hyung really gets you ladies hot around the collar, hehehe. This guy's seriously daebak though, so I come here for new ads and any updates on Gangnam Blues.

Guest cutecutegirl

If I am not mistaken,I once read that Kim Jong Dae & Min Sung Hee(Kim Ji Su) will have a love scene in "Gangnam Blues"! Am I right?I am NOT a pervert BUT I am REALLY curious about this love scene! :)I don't know IF it will be steamy or not. I wondering HOW it will be.For instance,will the love scene be FAST & hot or slow? (like the one happens in Personal Taste),will Kim Jong Dae take off Sung Hee's clothes? will be able to see a very MANLY SIDE of oppa!? :)
WHAT'S UR IDEA? :)

Guest guadi

6c70c157jw1eg0869axfqj20qo0f0wgr.jpg
6c70c157jw1eg0866xl2lj20qo0f0q5o.jpg
Trying to memorize Japanese lines :))
If he were to do a foreign movie in the future, imagine the struggle to remember all the words ~X(
(cr. 鱼儿Minoz)

Does any one know when these pictures were taken and on what occasion?

BmnFTyNCEAAcaPj.jpg:largeBmnFTxACMAAFGFb.jpg:large
via;@WeAreMinoz

My first reaction when I saw them: he was so thin back then, that, proportionally, his head looked a little too big for his body. His face is a little chubbier now. His shoulders, arms and chest look much better now. I guess that is the result of his regular workout, do you think?

The anonymous GB staff left a message early in the morning today.

23 year-old Jong Dae has somewhat disheveled straight black hair looking a bit long. Nowadays GB team are staying in an isolated place in a local area. We have to go into crumbled or destroyed villages owing to insufficient outdoor and indoor studios reproducing 1970 era. Therefore, I‘m aware that not only the accommodations of the staff but also meals and snacks for everybody are not easily affordable. Nevertheless, all the actors as many as hundreds at some scenes and staff are working on it in a high spirited atmosphere.

I'm pained to leak a tantalizingly small piece of information like this. But what can I do... I am sparing and enduring for more brilliant future of Minho and us... Is it okay for me to leak a little like this in the coming days too?

I want to ask a favor of you. Without my consent, I don't want you to reupload my postings or quote what I said here in other threads. If you want to share my postings in other threads, please ask me first via PM. Thank you in advance.

cutecutegirl said: If I am not mistaken,I once read that Kim Jong Dae & Min Sung Hee(Kim Ji Su) will have a love scene in "Gangnam Blues"! Am I right?I am NOT a pervert BUT I am REALLY curious about this love scene! :)I don't know IF it will be steamy or not. I wondering HOW it will be.For instance,will the love scene be FAST & hot or slow? (like the one happens in Personal Taste),will Kim Jong Dae take off Sung Hee's clothes? will be able to see a very MANLY SIDE of oppa!? :)
WHAT'S UR IDEA? :)

Wish me good luck .
I decided to read all the previous pages of this thread.
So far ,I made it up to page 9.
Guys/ladies is so fun to read fans reactions from2007 when they did not know his name.(Now ,even his doggy choco is famous)
" it's so hard to get info about him" jojo12144 said
"I've never saw him before
but he looks yummy..." Sky said on June 07.
And on Jan 09  when epis.3 of BOF was airing you see the difference.
"Haha...yeah ...I am sure he will be the next hallyu star.." poster baqinardo said
   @adamfever
He looks different in the old pictures because there he is in his early 20s still very young.Of course working out under a professional's eye helps you to transform your body .
@guadi
please inform us with the b-day gift idea project.