Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest yyanz1

Minho now dropped to #2 for the nanshen poll !!  :(

Minoz too busy gawking Minho-ssi's Bench concerts photos and forget to vote ? :D

Minoz need to work harder to repay back Minho-ssi's effort for today's eye candy moments.  :)>-

Edit : he is back at the #1 spot. being minoz is really hard work.  ~X(

@sia3 in that picture it become apparent right? ;))
@giselle_tw wah.. I wanna post that bts video, but you beat me :D. Ok I will post his photo then..
That video just a teaser, they will upload the full version later :)

Lee Minho's photo taken from Isuni Potato BTS
77fc7150tw1eenj5jf32rj21bk0qrtcg.jpg

I think this photo haven't been posted here before

iZ05W0bmGU15t.JPG
cr: tatiny tumblr

Is he trying to listen or talk to his fans? how nice :)

BjQZIVoCUAIgavx.jpg

Am I the only one who feel that LMH is especially warm with his philippine fans? So jealous and envious, so Philippines Chingus please give extra hug and kisses to our man if you have the chance to be near him in the next round, on behalf of me especially who is turning green with envy by just looking at all the pics,  :(( :-&

LMH is such a sweety , he is so warm with fans.He has a smile from ear to ear, he is sure in love with his Pinoy fans, dare I say they are his fave lol.

I remember his first fm after Faith aired when a fan ran to hug him, he was so shy and a bit scared lol now you see him all cuddly with them.

@sia3‌

Of course I see what you see, now you understand why I go =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-} , when he wears white. He sure has a nice package to make any girl happy just with that, but he has perks.He is gorgeous, cute , adorable, loyal, humble, hardworker.Hes complete , no wonder I am head over heels in love :x :x

• Like 1

class="at_ttl"Lee Min Ho Is A Very Modest Actor BY Julie Jones | Mar 21, 2014

Lee Min Ho

Despite his impressive success, Lee Min Ho remains a very modest actor.

The actor recently told the fashion magazine @star1 that his success in Chinaicon1.png was not due to his own talent or even his indisputable good looks. He said he owed it all to the Hallyu power of k-dramas.

"Chinese fans just love the characters I played in several dramas, including "Boys Over Flowers, "City Hunter" and "The Heirs," which only just wrapped up."

In a study conducted last December,  "The Heirs" ranked the number one most watched k-drama in 26 countries, but he is especially well loved in China. Lee Min Ho is so popular in China that he has 20 million Weibo followers. He is described in the Chinese press as a "Namsin," which is the Mandarin word for emperor.

When asked about the devotion of his Chinese fans, he said that it was also the dramas but he had made an effort to connect with them.

"I think it is also due to the power of Korean dramas and I have made great efforts over the past three years to interact with my Chinese fans," said Lee.

Lee Min Ho has made several tripsicon1.png to China to meet his fans there and he was also asked to participate in the show Chunwan for a special televised New Year's Day gala.

"Appearing on the show was a new experienceicon1.png for me," said Lee. "I was very honored that I could represent Korea."

The actor performed "Can't Help Falling in Love," the theme song for "Meteor Garden," which is the Taiwanese version of "Boys Over Flowers." The Taiwanese drama version was produced first in 2001 and made stars of its F4 actors. Both drama versions are based on the manga Hana Yori Dango.

"I was quite proud that I was able to sing the theme song," said Lee, who will next be seen in the film "Gangnam Blues."

Lee Min Ho's modesty has been praised in the past. He is known for respecting those he works with and is always considerate of the effort they put into making him look good. He is also always openly grateful for his fans devotion.

According to the Chinese entertainment website Kugou.com, Lee is one of the top five Korean actors that are currently popular in China.  The other actors are Kim Soo Hyun Jang Geun Suk, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk.

read more at>>> http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/17905/20140321/lee-min-ho-is-a-very-modest-actor.htm

Guest dhyla

hi everyone, after a long hiatus, i'm back. :D i was in Araneta a while ago and it was really a fun event! i really admire lee min ho, i felt that he's really tired coming in the same day but he was so gracious to his fans. and he was so accomodating to hug all the girl participants in the games. really nice guy! :)

Guest dhyla

people are literally camping outside the venue since there are no reserved seats unlike the last fanmeeting! but waiting outside from 8 am to 5 pm is nothing when you got chingus to spazz with. http://tinypic.com/r/jz7uq/8

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Aish!!! So jealous with these 2 fangirls from this video!!!especially with the second one :(( .That hug!!!

Oh,my poor heart can't take it :-S

Life is so unfair!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_yqCHbodk&a=&feature=youtu.be

Hi! Sorry got home late ;)) :)) I had so much fun ;))
LMHot was in really good mood and a little pervy tonight ;)) :))

Here are my pics sorry if it's blurry I could not keep still because everybody was moving around me and could not keep the camera still to focus! ;))
I will post the vids later I need my bro to edit it and put watermark ;))

ikmuOBwcndAlj.JPG

ibpKIHEliDAxJV.JPG

@adlyn13 will love this even if it's blurry ;)) :))
iBYQYENnJmMQO.jpg

ijHxoqh5Q19Zc.JPG

ibxITfwa8euLD8.jpg

isqeNd9vx9mca.jpg

isqeNd9vx9mca.jpg

iIV1vVP1lQdMy.jpg

iTlskYt6D8WbW.jpg

i795LaXnFxB7N.jpg

i5An2KpJY0PMU.jpg

ilG92D7CiKMEd.jpg

Guest dhyla

hi Alina! yeah i so agree with you! we were screaming out of envy because these girls are really lucky to be able to at least touch lee min ho!

Guest dhyla

@Maja were you on Patron standing? it seems so! really enjoyed the fanmeet. he's so funny! especially when he was asked where he'd go should he become invisible. he said he'd like to go to a public bathhouse for girls ;)) :))

Guest Moonrain

What Lee Min Ho loves about his Filipino fans

by Vincent Paul A. Garcia, ABS-CBNnews.comPosted at 03/22/2014 12:51 AM | Updated as of 03/22/2014 12:51 AM

MANILA - Korean superstar Lee Min Ho, best known for his role as Gu Jun Pyo in the television series "Boys Over Flowers," admitted that if given the chance, he would want to go out on a date with a Filipino fan.

In an exclusive interview with ABS-CBN News' Gretchen Fullido, the 26-year old actor-model said that he would like to engage in "small talk" with a local fan over dinner as a reward for the all their support.

http://bcove.me/aw4mshn9 (Video)

"I put more value on the simple things in life and if I have the chance, I want to chat and bond with a fan and take the fan out to dinner," he said through a translator.

Lee revealed that he enjoys seeing his "passionate" Filipino fans and how they stay true to the trademark hospitality the country is best known for.

"The most important characteristic of the Filipino fans are that they are really passionate and they really make me feel at home," he said.

Despite having visited the Philippines three times already, including a one-night concert last July 2013, Lee admitted that he regrets not spending time in the country more often, especially in the "beautiful islands."

"It's been a long time since my last visit and I feel a bit regretful that I don't come here too often and although my stay here is a bit short, I'm looking forward to creating lots of memories with my fans," he said.

Asked what Filipino phrases he has learned throughout his several visits, he answered: "Magandang hapon, salamat po, mahal ko kayo, mabuhay."

New Lee-starrer on ABS-CBN

Aside from airing the widely popular "Boys Over Flowers" and "City Hunter," ABS-CBN will also soon introduce the award-winning Korean TV series "The Heirs" starring Lee and Park Shin Hye ("You Are Beautiful," "Heartstrings") to the Filipino audience.

Lee shared what fans can expect from his latest critically acclaimed series, which bagged several awards at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, which included a top prize for the Korean superstar.

"As we all grow older, there are a lot of things that we have to consider in relationships between people but this series, 'The Heirs,' it helps you go back to the more natural feelings," he explained. "It's a series about love so it's about the natural emotions that you can feel."

Guest dhyla

and yeah he was asked why he'd go to a girl's public bath house, he said he's curious what's there to see inside. lol my boy is after all a man :D;))