Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

He ranked first in some sort of voting, something something #1 Hallyu Star (?) and it made news in Korea. I saw a lot of articles related to this news released yesterday, but I forgot to post, oops. Hey, it's not my fault, there are just too many polls to keep track. 
http://youtu.be/dPal5Dz2V-8

031814 MBC News Today
This one is from SBS  Morning News via Dailymotion (cr. GoodboySR) ---> Click here

guadi said: He ranked first in some sort of voting, something something #1 Hallyu Star (?) and it made news in Korea. I saw a lot of articles related to this news released yesterday, but I forgot to post, oops. Hey, it's not my fault, there are just too many polls to keep track. 
031814 MBC News Today
This one is from SBS  Morning News via Dailymotion (cr. GoodboySR) ---> Click here

Guest Moonrain

I think if he wins this one, it will get into the news, too. It was on the first round.

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/

But he's been the 3rd for a couple of days already. We need to push him up.

@mtdt, I tried to register to the Singapore poll a  few weeks ago, but I couldn't.

I remember it asked for some ID number, and I think what I entered was not in the right format or something, or because it could locate that I am not in SG that it didn't take me anywhere. It didn't even give an error message, it just stalled there.

I didn't give my real ID, of course. But if you could let us know like how many digits there should be  in what field, for example, it might be helpful.

:-) 

Yes this poll will be big news as it has been a tough competition so far and with idols in there too. We need to catch up as it will be over next week.

@adamfever I just put in some random number and I got in just fine :)

jellylovesfaith said: Mmmmmm I love how he wears blazers to all his official events. It makes him look more professional and it's like he takes the events super seriously. Plus it gives a more mature and manly look. And *ahem* that deep neck is fatally attractive. He can stand next to anything and endorse whatever he wants but at the end of the day all I'm gonna remember is Lee Minho in black. Nuff said :D Garrrrrr Minho why you gotta go and look so HOT?! Give us fangirls a chance at living till we are grandmas would you??? :P
omo is there something in you eye Minho-ya?? 

mtdt said:Interesting parts -

-  He says he is in China for almost 10days in a mth... really not enough time to use.
-  He says he usually freq Beijing and Shanghai.  However he wishes to go to the rural parts to see more natural scenery
-  He will be reducing "endorsement" related events and concentrate on his movie.  He says he is an Actor, thus focus still on movie/drama production.'
- Gangnam blues is a 70s era Seoul story.  Very diff from Heirs, this character would be a real man and will be "scolding" people.  I think everyone hasnt seen me scolding people before. (I have a feeling he means using vulgarities too)
-  He says he never think about changing his image, however, he wishes to be taking on more roles that are very manly. 
- Next production, he wish to be able to act as a man that will work towards his dream at all cost.  (Hint??)
-  He declined that he will change his image to someone with any facial hair.  He thinks if he has a beard/moustache, he doesnt look good but he does wish to "act" someone with a beard/moustache.