Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest guadi

Awww - Tannie's omma is naughty :)) Isn't she playing Hyun-bin's mom too in the King's Wrath? Was the reporter asking her about the mom roles because she was a mother figure to Yunho's character in Yawang too, no? Anyway, I would not only date him (Minho), but would marry him too, muhahaha 8-}
a01e8d76tw1eelcvo8l5gg20b10bc43k.gifhahahahaha - his legs can be useful sometimes :P
(cr. B)

@pixie0622 - those are old pictures from 2012 I think (?) 

Guest guadi

OMG, this is so cool. I'm totally geeking out about this :))

bfbd9882gw1eelecznxuij20c51cpdk1.jpg

(Screen cap from Galaxy)
Anyone here is familiar with MIT Media Lab? It's super famous, and super innovative. It's developed a new ranking system called Pantheon where you can search historical to contemporary figures and see where they place in internet history. It uses Wikipedia entries in various languages as data. Read more about the methodology here on its website. Anyway, guess where he is placed among his compatriots? The list is not an indication of popularity or fame per se, it just draws on who are the most searched/have the most info on the internet (Edit: then with those data, the team designed algorithms to rank those raw information) -- so it could be indicative of popularity indirectly. You can also check who's "famous" in you country too! 

guadi said: OMG, this is so cool. I'm totally geeking out about this :))

Anyone here is familiar with MIT Media Lab? It's super famous, and super innovative. It's developed a new ranking system called Pantheon where you can search historical to contemporary figures and see where they place in internet history. It uses Wikipedia entries in various languages as data. Read more about the methodology here on its website. Anyway, guess where he is placed among his compatriots? The list is not an indication of popularity or fame per se, it just draws on who are the most searched/have the most info on the internet (Edit: then with those data, the team designed algorithms to rank those raw information) -- so it could be indicative of popularity indirectly. You can also check who's "famous" in you country too! 

Aish you guys keep posting delicious pics of LMH and I have lots of studying to do :((

At least I was able to fix my face hahaha

But quick ?? Since the pics from star1 belong to them , can I use the pic as my avatar or no, I a dont want to get in trouble for copyright infringement or anything like that can anyone let me know please :)

Guest califgirl

guadi said: Awww - Tannie's omma is naughty :)) Isn't she playing Hyun-bin's mom too in the King's Wrath? Was the reporter asking her about the mom roles because she was a mother figure to Yunho's character in Yawang too, no? Anyway, I would not only date him (Minho), but would marry him too,

guadi said: Awww - Tannie's omma is naughty :)) Isn't she playing Hyun-bin's mom too in the King's Wrath? Was the reporter asking her about the mom roles because she was a mother figure to Yunho's character in Yawang too, no? Anyway, I would not only date him (Minho), but would marry him too, muhahaha 8-}

alesia44 said: She was asked which male actor was closest to her ideal type of man. I saw the video, after she answered that question, she's laughing (maybe embarassed?) and also she feels worry about how the article will come out because of her answer. :D

class="title"Kim Sungryung would date Lee Minho but marry Hyun Bin

On the episode aired on the 19th of March, actress Kim Sungryung was asked on SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” which male actor was closest to her ideal type of man.

She answered that she would like to date Lee Minho, but marry Hyun Bin. She also revealed a funny episode she had with Hyun Bin, where she jokingly attempted the “foam kiss” scene from the drama “Secret Garden”.

Instead of drinking cuppaccino and getting the foam on her upper lip, she tried it with beer. Seeing Kim Sungryung with beer foam on her upper lip, Hyun Bin had apparently laughed a lot.

Source: Osen / koreaboo

jellylovesfaith said: THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS! 
I don't know about you but for me,  his My everything photobook photo shoot was the best photo shoot ever. He got to be himslef, the childish, adorkable, insanely hot guy next door and i for one LOVED it! Enjoy

sigh... life just becomes better when you see him like this right?
verdict: BEST PHOTO SHOOT EVER!
 cr: as tagged 

Guest Jenny Em

Mosquito said:

moonrain

said: Is there something wrong with the voting site? coudnt vote since last night until today... its either "youve already voted, thank you" or "voting fails" anyone having the same problem???