Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Not only handsome, these 8 Korean actors also have dimples that give them a sweet and distinctive smile

1. Lee Min Ho

EgbnvveU4AcA4xp?format=jpg&name=small

The first Korean actor to have a dimple mark on his face is Lee Min Ho. This actor indeed has a handsome face and dimples that make him even more charming.

The dimples on Lee Min Ho's face are even more visible when he laughs very sweetly. Of course this can make Korean viewers and fans melt when they see this actor.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea//bikin-penonton-drama-meleleh-ini-8-aktor-korea-yang-semakin-memukau-dengan-lesung-pipi-3afbe6.html

Choose Your Ideal Boyfriend From These K-drama Characters Played By Hot And Charming Actors

Boyfriend who is rich and kind

k-drama-boyfriend-types-you-can-choose-a

He has all the things the world can offer, and he is kind-hearted, a man of your dreams! King Lee Gon (Lee Min-Ho) in "The King Eternal Monarch" is just the boyfriend material who makes all your dreams come true. He is handsome, an heir, and will find you across the universe.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118771/20200826/choose-your-ideal-boyfriend-from-these-k-drama-characters-played-by-hot-and-charming-actors.htm

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

GJ2EKYU7QJE7HGHGKHNKMBYDM4.jpg

“It's part of the DNA of being Minoz, we like to help,” Ofelia tells La República, proceeding to detail that this year the Minoz Peru carried out three important charity projects on behalf of Lee Min Ho.

The first consisted of the donation of 100 trees destined to reforest the Peruvian Amazon. After the success of this first project, another 80 trees were donated. Likewise, emergency kits were provided for children in vulnerable situations affected by COVID-19 .

UXYQLKI6VJEDPFFDRUL6OHINTM.jpg

Similarly, fanclubs are organized to carry out activities at an international level always under the name of Lee Min Ho.

“This year Minoz Latin America invited us and we decided to support. We donated a large amount collected from all Latin American fanclubs for the Leonardo Di Caprio foundation for the issue of forest fires ”, Verónica declares to La República, showing herself proud to know that the money she invests with affection as a fan of Lee Min Ho is intended to help others.

Spoiler

TS5DJ4JD2VGAJBOPCNW2HPM25E.jpg

SOODRW6AKNCX5O5EEEFQ7JOTUE.jpg

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/08/26/lee-min-ho-cuanto-cuesta-ser-fan-costos-beneficios-unirse-fanclub-minoz-peru-the-king-eternal-monarch-video/

• Like 11
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

He make us wait 3 years even though he received 200 drama offers in a year , now how long should we wait, only God knows.

August is almost over!! i thought we would get some news by September!! 

do we pin our hopes on September to hear project news?? :please::Pandabulous:

Lee Min Ho ssi!! we are waiting for you! Please come back soon! We miss you so much!! :heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

I know everyone is anxiously waiting for word of LMH's next project.  I am too!  And it IS hard to see other actors confirm for new project.  But, like it or not, that's our LMH.  You can't stay mad at my face for long, can you?  lol.  We have to keep busy waiting for news.  I think we need another poll just to yak about something.  I'll talk to Lmangla.  Meanwhile, let's all enjoy the last episode of season 1 of the Toyota Camry series.  

cto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

I know everyone is anxiously waiting for word of LMH's next project.  I am too!  And it IS hard to see other actors confirm for new project.  But, like it or not, that's our LMH.  You can't stay mad at my face for long, can you?  lol.  We have to keep busy waiting for news.  I think we need another poll just to yak about something.  I'll talk to Lmangla.  Meanwhile, let's all enjoy the last episode of season 1 of the Toyota Camry series.  

cto

Yes, he is our Minho!! Min Ho Oppa forever!! :heart1::heartxoxo:

Yes, we need a new poll please!! :highonflowers:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks @CarolynH for the comforting words.  Just can't help feeling edgy seeing so many new line-ups of dramas / movies in circulation and celebs taking on new projects (even some are still undertaking his or her projects presently).   

Waiting is hard.  

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @CarolynH for the comforting words.  Just can't help feeling edgy seeing so many new line-ups of dramas / movies in circulation and celebs taking on new projects (even some are still undertaking his or ger projects presently).   

Waiting is hard.  

waiting is hard! so hard! :(

we want LMH back please!! so many dramas already lined for 2021, so only option left is movie! 

===============================

:heart1:

img%5D

credt: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=691367&_rk=eYK&page=1

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Chingus!  I would like to ask Lmangla to put up the next poll Sept 4-6 (US time).  It is Labor Day weekend in the US.  Should I move it to Sept 3-5?  Let me ASAP please!

Everyone still voting for 100 most attractive asian celebs?  He's currently #5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Chingus!  I would like to ask Lmangla to put up the next poll Sept 4-6 (US time).  It is Labor Day weekend in the US.  Should I move it to Sept 3-5?  Let me ASAP please!

Yes, move it to Sep 3-5 :approves:

=========================

YES please vote!!

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-100-most-attractive-asian-celebs-2020-close-sept15-1245.html?option=38918

============================

i can relate!!!!:joy:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Sure @CarolynH, Sep 3-5 would work. Thank you. 

I can’t figure out how to vote though? Should I register?

The no.6 In the poll Korean Actor Kim Taepyung looked so much like Hyun Bin..I thought may be they put the wrong photo against the name. But it turns out it is indeed HB himself. Didn’t know he went by this name too. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks @Nikaa94. That’s it? How do I repeat vote though? The rules say about 15 times in one hour but the number doesn’t change when I press the up arrow again. 

in one hour you can hit that arrow for 15 times, then there is circle next and i think you can see number of votes. 

• Thanks 2