Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, GlorPow said:

My Couple - still going strong!! :)) 

Hi GlorPow, thanks for sharing this news clip. Ye, according to their agencies both denied breakup rumors. They said that the breakup rumor is groundless. As far as I remember this is not the first time that the couple was confronted with breakup rumors.  Similar rumors ignited also last year. :P

• Like 1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-jung-jae-praises-big-bangs-top-kim-woo-bin-lee-jong-suk-and-lee-min-ho

Lee Jung Jae praises Big Bang's T.O.P, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho

Lee Jung Jae was full of compliments for some of his hoobae actors. 

During a recent interview, Lee Jung Jae said, "I watch dramas a bit nowadays. I watched 'W' because I heard it was really good, and I also watched 'Uncontrollably Fond' starring Kim Woo Bin and Suzy."  

He went on to praise, "They can act, they are charming, they have stardom, they are tall and handsome.. I'm envious. As a viewer watching Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk, I can't help but go 'Wow! they're so handsome!' But above them all, T.O.P is #1 to me, and actor Lee Min Ho has also caught my attention lately." 

Lee Jung Jae then explained his relationship with Lee Min Ho, saying, "I was close with the producer of the movie 'Gangnam 1970'. Lee Min Ho knew so and asked me, 'Sunbaenim! Please buy me a drink.' Of course, I have to when a handsome and talented hoobae asks me to buy him a drink. We were busy so we couldn't contact one another, but when I had a schedule in China at the beginning of the year, Lee Min Ho did too, so we rode on the plane together and had dinner." 

• Like 7

Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun to make drama comeback together with ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’

lmhjjh

I know I’m very late to write on this super buzzing drama casting but hey, better late than never! Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun are among the hottest stars and very popular in terms of Korean wave. So this news about them working together in upcoming show Legend of the Blue Sea automatically sets the hype, expectations and anticipation high. It’s interesting to note that their last shows were broadcast back to back — Heirs (2013) and You From Another Star (2013-14). And now, their new drama is on the same network SBS. More than him, I’m glad that Jeon Ji Hyun has decided to make a drama comeback as I didn’t expect that it would happen so soon, considering her long hiatus from small screen before You From Another Star. Anyhow, I’m tickled pink with this news and can’t wait for this drama.

Legend of the Blue Sea comes from the writer of You From Another Star and Producers, so we can expect a great combination of romance, comedy and thrills. The director is Jin Hyuk who has shows like City Hunter and Master’s Sun under his belt. This again raises my excitement. The story is based on a folktale where a mermaid gets caught by a fisherman and then a governor returns it to the sea. This tale was set in the olden times but our show will be a fantasy romantic comedy set in the modern era where Jeon Ji Hyun plays the mermaid and Lee Min Ho will play a con artist. The other cast members include Lee Hee Joon (Yoona’s Street) as another con artist and Shin Hye Sun (she played Jo Jung Suk‘s sister in Oh My Ghostess) as a researcher and Lee Min Ho’s junior from his university days.

Legend Of The Blue Sea is slated to premiere in November as a Wednesday-Thursday drama on SBS. Despite liking Lee Min Ho in Heirs (fangirl mode on), I agree that it was not a great show or role and I’m hoping something really good (of City Hunter level) for him in this drama. As for Jeon Ji Hyun, she was fantastic in You From Another Star and I’m hoping for another great role and acting here as well.

source : https://thedramacorner.wordpress.com/2016/08/01/lee-min-ho-and-jeon-ji-hyun-to-make-drama-comeback-together-with-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Makes Fans Swoon as the Special Guest at KCON LA 2016

Saturday night was Lee Min Ho‘s grand entrance as the special guest for KCON LA 2016, a moment that was well worth the price for attendance if you are a fan of Min Ho-ssshi. I still remember when he was in Los Angeles for a month back in 2013 to film Heirs around Malibu and Huntington Beach, a prime star spotting trek for Angeleno drama fans. Lee Min Ho went for a traditional tuxedo for the red carpet with fans, but then switched to an all black more casual but still perfectly tailored suit for his stage appearance. Lee Min Ho introduced the lineup for the night including I.O.I., GFriend, Dean, Block B, Amber, Turbo, and SHINee. It was a fun night and hopefully some readers also got to scream at Min Ho’s appearance as well as listen to a fantastic night of musical performances.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/31/lee-min-ho-makes-fans-swoon-as-the-special-guest-at-kcon-la-2016/

Shin Hye-sun follows Five Kids with Legend of the Blue Sea

We’ve got another addition to the SBS buzz project Legend of the Blue Sea, otherwise known as “That Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Min-ho Show, Brought to You by the City Hunter Director and You From Another Star Writer.” Sold, sold, sold, and sold. I’m sure there’s a plot and everything, but there’s so much star power there that the hype is expected, inevitable, and perhaps even justified.

With mega-star headliners Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Min-ho in place, casting is continuing on to supporting players, with Lee Hee-joon (Yoo-na’s Street) recently being added and now Shin Hye-sun as well. Shin had small supporting roles in Oh My Ghostess (as the hero’s sweet wheelchair-bound sister) and She Was Pretty (as a cute and materialistic magazine writer), but it’s really her current role in KBS’s weekend drama Five Kids that’s given her a surge of popularity, thanks to her crowd-pleaser of a romance with Sung Hoon.

Legend of the Blue Sea will be a fantasy romance that is inspired by a folktale of a mermaid who was caught by a fisherman and the governor who returned her to the sea. The drama will take elements of the original Joseon-era tale and set it in modern-day Korea, with Jeon Ji-hyun playing a mermaid who comes to the city, where she meets “the wickedest con artist around” (Lee Min-ho) and ends up falling in love with him. Hm, I knew he was a con artist, but the wickedest-on-earth descriptor is new and interesting — I’m used to seeing Lee Min-ho playing reserved or aloof, but I’m not used to con artist charisma or blatant charm from him. It’d be a nice change of pace, and I’m intrigued.

Lee Hee-joon is set to play another con artist who initially guides Lee Min-ho, while Shin Hye-sun will play Lee Min-ho’s university hoobae who’s now a researcher at KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology). The character is pretty, smart, and logical, and displays a lot of affection for weak and powerless people and animals. Does that extend to people-animals like mermaids who steal away her sunbae’s heart?

Shin Hye-sun will start work on Legend of the Blue Sea immediately after wrapping up work on Five Kids. This will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama premiering in November, which follows Gong Hyo-jin and Jo Jung-seok’s Jealousy Incarnate, which follows Wanted.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/shin-hye-sun-follows-five-kids-with-legend-of-the-blue-sea/

• Like 5

LEE MIN-HO Greetings at KCON LA 李敏鎬受邀美國KCON (ENG/中字)

The actor Lee Min Ho arrived, as he segued from ceremony into the main event. The screams of delight erupting from the crowd to see one of the most popular Hallyu, or “Korean Wave,” stars in person was just the first batch of that evening’s deafening cheers.

cr HALLYU WORLD OFFICIAL

• Like 6

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LEE MIN-HO Greetings at KCON LA 李敏鎬受邀美國KCON (ENG/中字)

The actor Lee Min Ho arrived, as he segued from ceremony into the main event. The screams of delight erupting from the crowd to see one of the most popular Hallyu, or “Korean Wave,” stars in person was just the first batch of that evening’s deafening cheers.

cr HALLYU WORLD OFFICIAL

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. I couldn't agree with you more - I could only hear those loud screams & shouts. LMH looks so good during the event, looks so suave wearing that suit. :P

• Like 3