Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Our boy looked perfect indeed! He's blooming and seems to be aging backwards. Those profile shots by minoz_peace above (thanks to @gtLmh0622 ) reminds me of His City Hunter days. How does he do it? 

And he was super gracious to his fans, from the airport to the events and back at the airports! He must have gotten a few words from his Uncle-bg who was visibly distressed by the more-than-enthusiastic fans.

And is he saying, "Wo-ai" ("I love") here? He was so happy which makes me so happy for him, too. :wub:

9770658cgw1f65cl1wigug209q07we89.gif

cr minoz_selene

@CarolynH Can't find convention tickets either. Looks like our best bet to see him is at LAX. Hope he arrives Saturday!

• Like 9

LMH needs to wear his short shorts to LA next weekend if it is a hot as it is today!  :w00t:

@pixie0622I sent you a text about what I found re convention tickets.  I also "liked" the KCON facebook page so I'll get updates. Ugh LAX.  I couldn't find  my car  in the parking lot last time I was there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Our boy looked perfect indeed! He's blooming and seems to be aging backwards. Those profile shots by minoz_peace above (thanks to @gtLmh0622 ) reminds me of His City Hunter days. How does he do it? 

And he was super gracious to his fans, from the airport to the events and back at the airports! He must have gotten a few words from his Uncle-bg who was visibly distressed by the more-than-enthusiastic fans.

And is he saying, "Wo-ai" ("I love") here? He was so happy which makes me so happy for him, too. :wub:

cr minoz_selene

@CarolynH Can't find convention tickets either. Looks like our best bet to see him is at LAX. Hope he arrives Saturday!

@pixie0622 you don't get tickets for the convention. You just register online and you will get an email. Go to this link for more info:

http://www.kconusa.com/kcon-la-register/

although I'm not sure where you get the red carpet passes. You can inquire at the venue when you check-in with your registration form (which you will get via email once you register online). 

And I think our boy was saying 'Wo Ai Ni' meaning I love you to all the fans. 

• Like 7