Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Another fan made video :

Time Travel with Minho 2015 - 李敏镐

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQzMTIwMTUyNA==.html

cr ohchloe

And a translation of Korean news :  (partial and Korean → Chinese → English)

005tsxCDgw1ezhq7wdqg7j30gn04iab4.jpg

cr 李敏鎬香港後援會_LMHHKPalace

Innisfree has chosen Lee Min Ho as spokesperson for five years.
When they discussed about marketing in China at first time, the group leader Mr. Kim said : "Actor Lee Min Ho was the first choice, the analysis for SNS had verified his global potential  already."
Thanks to him, Innisfree expanded 200 stores in China within six months this year.   

gza_org.gifz2_org.gif

• Like 11

Guest roshinip

Wishing you all a happy new year. Thanks to my chingus and Lee Min Ho, I'm not lonely anymore 

Lee Min Ho Awarded for Efforts Promoting Korea  :)

Cr ARIRANG KPOP

First, thanx to everyone in this thread for their immense collaboration and updates.

i hope that oppa's next drama be a hit and he gets a daesang or something cuz we've been waiting since 2013; After being recognized in tourism and popularity, minho needs to bag some grand prizes in drama and tv.

• Like 1

Happy New Year to our bb Lee Min Ho, wishing him good health, happiness & success in 2016,

and hope we can see him back to dramaland this year,:)

and to Soompi Minoz Happy New Year, wish you all the best in 2016 :)

CXkEF7tWMAIdMk5.jpg

cr PMZ FB

CXjfSitWkAAUz1D.jpg

cr Samsonite RED HK FB

• Like 9

Guest roshinip

Currently watching City Hunter, Sinhalese dubbed version on Sri Lanka's Independent Television Network.  This is the first time a state governed TV broadcaster is showing an LMH drama. I became a fan of him after watching BOF and the Heirs on Derana TV.

Cr Rukshan Thivanka