Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

This was taken upon his arrival, what are you looking at Minho? are you checking how much crowd wait for you outside?
this one funny man really :)) :))

B9PJ1ZyCMAAM3Pu.jpg
cr. Logo

Guest irwanti

Thankyou chingus for posting all his arrival pics. Again, I am so wowed by his power in atrracting people. It's "just" another day of him arriving in theairport. Yet, people are always enthusiastic. It's simply amazing for me. ;;)

emgphils said: @LovableLee_13 - I live in Manila dear and I'm working in Makati so almost all of the SM theaters where the GB will be shown are accessible to me. ;)  I'm really working forward to watching it this March with friends.  In case you decide to come to Manila, let me know so we can watch it together dear.  DVD with English subs in my experience come out in a later date so will watch it with Tagalog-dubbed first to quench my thirst with LeeMinHo :)) :P   And to help in the increased stat of viewers/admissions too of course, this way, we can have LMH easily again with his next project. (crossing my finger).

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Video of Minho's arrival from 1ight :x :x
It seems that more fans waiting for him at the airport this time..
class="yt watch-title-container"Lee Min Ho 20150207 Incheon Airport 입국

cr. 1light

@pixie,@carolyn, @adlyn  and @ all LA Minoz,

lol, we need you girls .
Spill it all --- under a spoiler tag---- hahaha.
 After the big disappointment for not showing GB in my city my dilemma is to give in and start reading everything about the movie or should I wait for the DVD to come out???

@soosee 15
What do you think chingu?
We face the same situation here.

:((
@ minomi
Can I claim his bump before our West coasters come?

;)

@pixie,@carolyn, @adlyn  and @ all LA Minoz,

lol, we need you girls .

Spill it all --- under a spoiler tag---- hahaha.

After the big disappointment for not showing GB in my city my dilemma is to give in and start reading everything about the movie or should I wait for the DVD to come out???

@soosee 15

What do you think chingu?

We face the same situation here.

:((

Will friend knowing my self I read the last chapter of evry book , and see the last episode before the first , sense I know God knows when I will have the chance to see it , I want to know evrything ...evrything all the details and the pictures , soo plz do tell yes do do tell , have happy movie day :)