Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest leesooyoung

@zinnia THANK YOU VERY MUCH, even if oppa generalized his gratitude but it really touched my heart, I'm falling even more in love with him. 

@zinnia thanks to you..I feel like a lost planet is discovered..... Thanks...

I just hope, now that he knows our existence.... I hope he lurks here once and tell us...."anyongaseo... This is Lee Min Ho....... :))

Guest leesooyoung

More pictures please. That idea to generate fund for him is nice, we can buy his time for him to relax. Just a week or two, just want to give him a break, I know he's not working for money alone and he really value his career but I noticed that his sched is very hectic, I'm worried that he can't get enough rest, because whenever he's asked on what he'll do during free time he always says he'd go to sleep. Oppa I'm wishing for a month long vacation for you with your family, travel somewhere, in a place where you can shop without bodyguards, a place where you don't need your stylist because paparazzis will steal shots if they get the chance to, a place where you can walk along the sidewalks with no worries, a peaceful life for you oppa. But it's all a wish because you're too handsome for people not to notice that you are our MINHO. Hahayssss take care always oppa..

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

zinnia said:

The body guard prevented me from getting the ps I wanted, but Minho said to me, looking in my eyes  "Please, deliver my words to Soompi Minoz for me that I am always grateful to them."

He's so touching, isn't he?

So it's my present for you Soompi Minoz here. ^^

After that I had my fingers interlocked with his like every other fan there.

His hands were warm. ^^

I don't want to lose my chance to make you envious. ^^

Guest Moonrain

More Pics At the Ozing Event
6289bad0tw1elfdwckoegj21kw11xaqv.jpg
ba21310fjw1elfbnwbbwqj218g0tp0xf.jpg

ba21310fjw1elfbo07ukuj20no0tsgon.jpgba21310fjw1elfbo2tz0bj20mj0tvdjj.jpgba21310fjw1elfbpj5gshj20tp18gafp.jpg57551e02jw1elfcu9y0hxj21w02io7wh.jpgi'd have the same dreamy face if i were to translate for him...57551e02jw1elfcw23ifbj21w02io7wh.jpg57551e02jw1elfct8hvz9j22io1w0hdt.jpg57551e02jw1elfcv0vvm8j22io1w07wh.jpg

Cr: Owners
[OBS NEWS] Video of Minho at Incheon Airport Today

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Just saw this on twitter. Wow..He's simply gorgeous in red. I love LDF latest photo collection for Minho.B0POy5-CcAA9Njg.jpg
cr. @Honeydew0622

and oh so sexy Minho
B0PdnRsCQAENINA.jpg
B0PdqCVCQAA7DJM.jpg

B0PdoTYCAAEux6_.jpg
B0PdpCsCMAEuW1q.jpg

cr. @LeeminhoMinozz

Annyeong, MINOZ!  smiley_emoticons_zombie01.gif  (happy halloween!)
Thank you chingus for the updates and commentaries, especially dear chingus @moonrain @Kris Silva for the live updates on OZING event 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838.And welcome @minomi11.1987_dd12 to the Live Updates Team party0011.gif I expect to see you here more often, ok chingu?  
LMH is in Shanghai for TENWOW event!
Arrived at Shanghai airport via VIP corridorB0PjdBMCAAAWk9W.jpg

At the Shanghai hotel
B0PggNgCAAAMhyw.jpg:large

cr as tagged

More Pics at OZING event 20141018
@moonrain I think what they meant by "cute boy" is that Kim Tan came to town :))His many faces at the PressConB0PKboRCEAAODB0.jpg:large

So his pants are actually black & gray and not the maroonish color that I wasn't fancying much ;))Seeing him laugh makes me so happy :xB0Pa-oVCEAA4zlz.jpg
McDreaMINO :xB0OmPsdCMAA-KEy.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, MINOZ!  smiley_emoticons_zombie01.gif  (happy halloween!)
Thank you chingus for the updates and commentaries, especially dear chingus @moonrain @Kris Silva for the live updates on OZING event 08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838.And welcome @minomi11.1987_dd12 to the Live Updates Team party0011.gif I expect to see you here more often, ok chingu?  
LMH is in Shanghai for TENWOW event!
Arrived at Shanghai airport via VIP corridor

Aww @minomi11 gomawo chingu for your kind words.  We all try to deliver LMH updates (in whatever form) and commentaries to cheer up every Minoz who comes here.  Twitter is an excellent resource and Weibo (until I got shut out cz I can't remember my pw).  I know that we have many lurkers here ( lately we average about 300 views/ post) but we do need active posters so our thread stays current to keep up with our very active LMH. 
More at OZING Event
Datoo, I shall speak in a very low whisper to have him lean closer....aishhh!B0PeGaWCYAAjEKn.jpg
OK, I changed my mind.  I want to hug you instead!  And he even closed his eyes :((B0PNQ1KCQAAcVkx.jpg

What the........where's Mr. No?  :-tB0OeBb_CYAAkO3T.jpg
From news report by QTV.COM.CN 
The event MC posted in his Weibo.  Hope one of our C-literate chingus helps us understand this?  Thanks!

B0OHyRkCUAIVkJ6.jpg:large

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

I'm sorry for re post, but this is bigger version and I can't handle his hotness here
10384903_717542541672245_424107185703597
cr. LDF/tagged/owner

@pixie sunbae, I want to share my personal experience with you as result of my craziness to minho.
I got new friend from korea in my flat. He's is a man, lived in Seoul, and I think he is the same age as minho. He's annoyed by me because everytime i meet him, I always ask about Minho, how popular he is in korea? How he think about Minho, etc. But he said, most of actors  rarely appear in public except for new project or special occasion, so he doesn't know a lot about him, he even never saw him in person, unfortunately. Last time he cooked kimchi and Bokkeumbap (korean fried rice) for our dinner. I really feel like eating kimchi with minho in one of bof scene. I was so happy
:)