Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Chingu @Mosquito Gomawo!  ^:)^  Jebal, if you have time (and this is for you, too--@pinkmonster87 @mtdt @yyanz1)  ;)) kindly translate the other parts that are new/ interesting.  Thanks!
Omo, I'm a certified LeeMinHolic (thanks to Good Day, too) cz I know almost all of these, except for:#1---though I'm not entirely convinced that he can ever be truly grumpy :)#6--the parsley part (1st time I hear this)#12--he's proud of his tennis skills (altho I agree with the comment that he's just OK based on that Good Day epi) :))#14--tho I can believe this since he likes spicy stuff too much
Hooray for our C-literate chingus! =D> More!  More! :D
Here are some of the other pages that may be interesting ;))

BsuFhSnCIAEYURf.jpg:largeBsuFx3pCQAEipL0.jpg:largeBsuFuTXCcAA1AxG.jpg:largeBsuFkt0CUAADnHH.jpg:largeBsuGSEJCcAA4HnJ.jpg:largeBsuGcaYCIAAD-Q7.jpg:largeBsuGpqiCMAAbx98.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest Moonrain

Photo by Falcon
73ddf18djw1eifqs1n1ndj20m80xigo4.jpg
18.    Tends to stick out his tongue & lick his lips unknowingly; also like to fiddle with his hair **and he air kisses too***

Guest Moonrain

HP Photos of Minho's Airport Show yesterday...
From Ladyboss
43f1fcfbgw1eifymh8qklj20rs15oq9a.jpg43f1fcfbgw1eifymhg62bj20rs15odnk.jpg43f1fcfbgw1eifymislz9j215o0rsgpm.jpg
Sorry chingus for hogging the thread :D I will miss posting in this forum come August. But i will surely lurk from time to time ;)

Guest vnlmhfan

Our vote percentage is slightly decreasing today. We need to work harder, friends.

You can vote more than once per fb account using different internet browsers.

Guest ManishaB

He z so good... I never likd any korean or chinese... Bt aftr watchin few kdramas m totatly in it... Yet i dnt find him that good looking.. Bt still all of his characters made me so restless.. He z a gr8 actor i must say that.. Ur crazy indian fan.. Manishu...!!!

Guest YatieM

Not a fan of him before but now I think he is the most lovable and credible artist that I have ever known...apart being gorgeous of course.. :D:D

Guest vnlmhfan

Since we are creating many fb and Nate accounts, please remember their log in names and passwords by organizing them in a LMH's file. You don't want to go through all the troubles registering the accounts forget the passwords. It happened to me.