Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@linakyon He sounds so serious learning English! Hearing that comment makes one wonder what words/sentences he's memorizing were... hm
I'm glad it's not 6 months course as well ^^  Actually 6 months for average people is not long but idk he is a busy guy.  lol
Wonder what kind of place he will go studying in. And what kind of result he wants to achieve.  Does he want to master spoken English or just being better in it.   I don't think short course in the university will do much, what do you guys think?  Probably he will go a learning center for an intensive program. That would be my guess :)
I miss his blog too.  Orebox made me fall for him even harder ^^  

Feeling proud again reading the comments: 
http://kpopkfans.blogspot.sg/2014/04/shinhwa-dongwan-unintentionally.html

Some comments are so funny keke.  No no, he's perfect as he is now already.  Imagine if Dongwan was taller, who would survive his hotness? :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana Yeah, I also think it won't be enough, but I believe it will help him to understand the basics. Also, being surrounded by English it will play a major role here,it'll certainly increase the learning speed and improve spoken english. While he is there I also hope he works on his accent ^^ I'm imagining him singing some english songs with an improved accent and I just :x Am I expecting too much? :P
Tbh I'm not expecting him to return fluent, but I'm sure we'll notice a difference, or else he will be 'scolded' or trolled by SHCJ's and I'm sure the members will tease him as well ;))Knowing how hard working he is, I'm sure he won't stop here and proceed his studies in Korea and eventually become fluent like he did with Japanese :D

Oh those comments :x You just can't help to smile,even though I already started smiling when I saw the pic ^^Nice choice :-bd That comment about him not having a celebrity disease makes me remember another one I read once, about how he was a celebrity who smelled like human or something like that . It always nice to see people who are not fans praising him :D 
 Height issue forever hunting him =))  But like you said,who would survive?No one because it would occur a mass extinction :)) Our chitchai is fine as he is :D

@hkana @linakyon : Yes I think he will take intensive program in a learning center. 4 months in canada will make him very fluent in english. All people around him will speak in english. So yes we should troll him if he make mistake. Or if shincom fb/twitter updates still isn't translated in english, we really should troll oppayam.
And somehow I envy him too. He can do whatever he wants. He already has very good finance. Well, that's also because his determination to workhard. 
hahahaha, the height issue :)) Forever our chitchai oppa.

tumblr_n3i4bofI1W1sa08x9o1_500.png
taken from http://tambling-tambling.tumblr.com/post/81668177519/shcjs-wishing-kim-dongwan-farewell-as-he-leaves-tohis precious bag =))

Guest linakyon

@achil LMAO =)) SHCJ jjang :-bd
Insoles is a must as well :))

And he went to Canada...Some eye candy :P

Airport fashion not bad, don't you think?

:D
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o6_250.jpg
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o4_250.jpg
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o3_250.jpg

tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o5_250.jpg
tumblr_n3iictFzWo1suf6q4o7_250.jpg

tumblr_n3hywkgnoJ1raml11o1_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_n3imhf4cbR1saw8ok.jpg
I see he didn't forget to bring his snowboarding equipment ^^
cr of pics as tagged

And the arrival...Dongwan in Vancouver airport ^^

I'm not jealous, not jeoulous...I'm dying with jealousy o<-< OPPAAA!!!

BkZ7ogCIIAAL-bp.jpg
cr aqndsn_ twitter

A lucky Brazilian fan was there and talked to him, here's some tweets :D

-He is really gorgeous, cute and well mannered.
-She asked if he needed any help.He said he didn't, because his friend was coming.
-They also talked with his friend, who was cool as well.
-She told him Brazil loves them(Shinhwa). He thanked and laughed.

cr aqndsn_ twitter
trans by me  :)

Oh and she said she has a video :D

More pics :)

BkaPi3hCMAAWz2a.jpg
BkaIeVOCcAAKrSy.jpg
BkaIcJWCEAAinaU.jpg
BkaIZC5CQAAPVqU.jpg
cr as tagged

@linakyon waaaaa thank you thank you thank you! For the pictures and the translations!   :x  :x
No, not bad at all, he looks so handsome and doesn;t look tired from the flight.   Aww did the fans just go to the airport and wait for him? I'm glad they met him.  It seems he's bringing his snowboard too, I guess we can expect some updates. kekeke
@linakyon @achil yes being surrounded by native speakers, and also being there with everything surrounding you in English would make a lot of difference!  
@achil Looks like Oppayam doesn't forget his bag, in fact he brings along many other things with him :D
I miss you already, Oppayam ^^  

Guest linakyon

@hkana That secaㅠ.ㅠ So gorgeous! If selcas pop up once in a while it would be pretty satisfying :P He prepared well for this trip . We can definetly rest assured that he will exercise and keep those muscles alive :D

thank you @hkana for the pics >:D<
waaaa, I envy those lucky fans.Actually I have a cousin who lives in Canada, but she didn't pay much attention to KPOP. I want her to take a pic of him in airport, but she even didn't know who shinhwa is, so she didn't want to. haha.
@hkana @linakyon he looks much younger right?He is older than my uncle, but his face just look much younger than my uncle. haha.
He brought snowboard. I can't believe he even brought bicycle. Maybe we will get a youtube update when he ride his bicycle in a mountain.
@linakyon kyahahahahah who knows? maybe inside his bag, there are some insoles too? =))

Guest linakyon

@achil @hkana Yup, he looks young :D But when we see his wrinkles (which I find lovely btw don't ask me why xD) we remember how old he is ;)) This man sure knows how to take care of himself . Heck, he should publish a book with his secrets :3 And a book with pics from his trips wouldn't be bad a bad idea either :P

Fancam :P

cr weibo@游走的灵魂_CJlover Twitter @ soul_cjlover

And with this video we get the answer for this quiz
tumblr_n3jx0qZuws1syfx34o1_500.jpg
cr pic as tagged + shintroll tumblr

Correct answer E: None of these.He was calling his friend to ask where he was :))

Guest linakyon

"Kim Dongwan on being single

Living the single life is not something I look forward to. Time spent alone isn't pleasant for me. Up till now, I've been in lots of relationships. As a celebrity, I would always pay attention to not bring harm upon my partner. Being single is just too lonely. My single life may seems happy, if you guys want to have a go at it, please throw that sort of thoughts away.
My dream is to have a happy family, being a husband to someone, then a father. For me, there isn't 'living' in a single life, it is merely ‘surviving' (laughs)
Anyway, my stance on happiness is 'being together'.
The reason i love traveling is, there is ample time for me to think about what kind of person I would want to spent my life with…..
Please go ahead and love whole heartedly! Don't love for a reason~"

Translated from BestShinhwa中文网
Original article from : "もっと知りたい! 韩国TVドラマ " magazine vol.59
cr inmyownmind1 twitter

===============================
Oh, so sad reading this :(  Hope he and the rest of the members can find their respective other half :)
Our hearts will broke, but we'll move on fast :))

@linakyon he does look like he came well prepared. It made me relieved.  But then why should I worry, right? Kekeke He has traveled lots so of course he knows what he's doing kekeke  
@achil awww your cousin ^^  It's understandable, it take luck and time to find him, especially we don't know which flight he took kekeke...  When I visited a few years ago, I saw many, many Asians in the street of downtown Vancouver.  I think Asians are the dominant in the city, especially Chinese - because I heard a lot of people talking in Cantonese there. Hopefully many are familiar with Kpop and recognize him and take picture ^^  (edit : I don't mean to say only Asians like Kpop, just think they might be more familiar with Kpop thus bigger possibility to recognize him, sorry if I offend anyone ^^)
@linakyon @achil a book will be nice^^ I think he really should do that!  Someday maybe :)  I think all Shinhwa members can write books about their lives as well, there must be a lot of interesting things that fans want to know about :)   

Ah Wannie-ya... :(  He posted several entries about love in Oreobox too, didn't he? I think there was a time when Shinhwa's members got a reading, it's an older video, I forgot which one was that :(  But I remember while others talked about career etc, DW talked about relationship. He said that It's hard for him to completely open to someone when in relationship :(  But it's better to be single than to be in a wrong relationship just because we feel lonely.  Hope they find their partners soon. :)  

Hahaha mom/manager/shincom/gf lmao!  Precious fanvid,  I hope DW's friend has enough room in the car for all his luggage kekekeke 

---
Seeing the newly posted pictures made me miss him again huhu

BkhfIUYCUAAxVpu.jpg
BkhiT1JCYAAAzLa.jpg

This was killer T.TBkhqxemCMAArRHq.jpg

all pictures cr. _SHINHYESUNG
--
Someone mentioned that there will be a snowboarding event in Whistler sometime in April, will he participate??? :D

@linakyon, hahahaha, the quiz :))
@hkana @linakyon, a book is a great idea. A book about shinhwa, his life, his journey. And it'will be greater if he writes in english :P
Aaaaaaaw, DW really wants to get married. Hope you can meet your future women and be a good father soon, oppayam ^^
From fan who met DW in vancouver airport
ㅠ I was trying to take out Kim Dongwan's photocard and let him sign but the one I took out was Andy! Dongwan put Andy's card into his pocket
credit : soul_cjlover twitter
Kim Dongwan with my Andy's photocard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cr 文三岁的熊仔-地瓜
BkcIhGFCUAA1mh0.jpg
hahahaha, he took Andy's photocard from fans and put in his pocket =))
@hkana snowboarding event? wow, it'll be great if he participate. And maybe he'll upload some snowboarding videos after that.But on the other note, we can expect, if he really join that snowboarding event, there will be a lot of SHCJ trolling him on twitter/tumblr/forums hahaha because the official news said he will be studying english.

@achil hahaha that means that fans have no Andy photocard anymore?  keke how could you Wannie  =))   Yes I hope so! Poor Wannie lol Ok let him posts snowboarding videos but he must narrate it in English kekeke
Oh I found a site that has the translation of old Dongwan's diary (and Shinhwa & other members' news too), started in 2006... http://shinwashi.blogspot.com/

This one is rather spooky, first time I heard this story :
http://shinwashi.blogspot.com/2008/05/080519news-andy-on-dongwans-paranormal.html

I think so, LOL. So the girl got DW's signature but lost Andy's photocard. I wonder, why did he take Andy photocard from fan. Didn't he know that the girl loves andy?. Was he already missing Andy right after landed on vancouver? :))
thank you @hkana for sharing the link, yeay get more link that can be read :D
and that paranormal story, the story was spooky, but why did I laugh? hehehe.It's still hard for me to believe spooky story :P

Guest linakyon

@hkana Even though it's about time they settle down, I do share the same opinion as you :) It's better they are taking longer and not making rush decisions just for the sake of not being alone . Sometimes it can actually work,but most of times it won't .We don't know exactly why it's hard for him to open up because he is the only one who knows the answer,but I hope he will meet a person that will help him to overcome that :)Thank you for sharing that link :D I've been reading: absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com , but it's always nice to have more read :D 

@achil @hkana It's just me or Wannie looks amused with that Andy card :)) Poor fan, though.. Ikr why would he keep the card, I'm sure he has tons of maknae pics :P
Maybe he kept it to show to Andy when he returns :D
@hkana That one I haven't read before as well, but like @achil I laughed.
Do you know what my first thought was? Was he drunk when that happened :))
But I guess I thought that, because I also don't believe in those things...
Anyways sorry oppayam ^^ shame on me...*smacks self*

Looks like from someone's instagram?
Bkq2peGCIAAeV8Q.jpg
흔한 교회오빠 김동완.....ㅎㅎ.....나도 교회나 댕길까......^_ㅠ출처 인스타그램 옆에 일반인은 잘랐어용~ 문제될시 삭제! pic.twitter.com/kduv0o0OVBcr. dongwan1230

Not realized how much I miss him until I saw this picture T.T   Please keep sharing, Vancouver peeps T.T

Guest linakyon

@hkana That fanart so cute :x SHCJ are so talented :D

I feel so pampared seing all the pics :D Bless all these people who are sharing the pics :-bd Better than not knowing anything at all.That fan got a sign in one of my favorite pics of the planner ^^
That last set of pics was either taken in the same day he arrived or he was wearing the same clothes again xD
 Those poses,though...Come on Wannie,I know you can do better than that :D

@hkana whoaaa, the fanart are so cuuuuteeee. Forever with hat on shinbang.Btw it makes me want to rewatch shinbang again. hahahaha.
awww, lucky fan got a signature.glad there are some canadian fans who keep sharing pics and update ^^
@linakyon, haha the shirt, I dunno that was the same day he arrived or not. haha. But speaking of shirt, I found thistumblr_n3o47xAbzS1syfx34o1_500.jpg

cr: shintroll
hahahaha :)) sometimes I am amazed that some fans can remember some small thing even shirt.I don't have that ability. haha