Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@hkana Hi ^^ Hope you're doing fine as well :) Oh god, I have so much to backtrack, but it's good, it'll keep me busy :D  hehe :)) I wish I was with him, but I have no money to ninja all the way to Canada :)
So there are no oppayam sightings, right? 
==========================================Saw this post on tumblr and gotta agree :D Eric is mentioned as well :) Actor Kim,when can we see you acting again? Miss you~

ivonnavivienne asked:

Who is your favorite idol turn actor? :DDDavatar_97ea9af6d057_96.png

Coz Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan acting in Cheer Up Mr. Kim really stole my heart. Actually I have 3 favorites: Kim Dong Wan, Eric Mun and Park Yoo Chun! 

• cr dramatroll tumblr

Oppa :xtumblr_mfhq179MRu1qefckho1_500_zpsel8x89
    cr to the rightful owner
    Love this pic :D What were you thinking, oppayam? :P-Kim-Dongwan-kim-dongwan-36023359-250-33
    cr to the rightful owner

@linakyon I miss u :) Glad to hear you're doing fine, I'm doing well too :)  Hahaha yes don't we all wish the same  ;))
No, no Oppayam sighting huhu :((  But he was mentioned in SBS show 웃찾사2  cr. yearoftherat

853480529.gif?1400423300
853481022.gif?1400423485

Aaaaaaaaaa I love it! We live for this guy, woot woot :D Love that scene too :)    Oppayam looks so good in white :x  Aaah This Love...  some people tweeted last year performances and whenever I rewatch them, it reminds me of the shocked ajumma reaction seeing Mr. Kim on MuBank :))

Wanniiieeee... akshjfkdjhs/kjg;hfdhlks';dh;kjgdahsf;a;lfa'sjdjgs'dsfk  ♪♫ Every time I close my eyes, girl...  ♪
Fancam : Shinhwa Dongwan 050820 Crazy

cr. demidemi9187
GIF - fancam - tvN Taxi :
66dbe118gw1egi166ah1kg208c0bcx6u.gif

*calling ambulance*

Guest linakyon

@hkana Daebak! We don't see him, but still Oppa has a few guest appearances on SBS..Hmmm..Secretly sending signs? :D
 That last gif.............O M G *.* While I wait for an ambulance someone get me an oxygen mask o-<-<

tumblr_n5j7o9ucYc1qgco0no2_500.jpg
cr kimdongwan.tumblr.com/
tumblr_n5j7o9ucYc1qgco0no1_500.jpg
cr kimdongwan.tumblr.com/

tumblr_n319gfCdLa1qefckho2_500.png
cr 810121.com via kimdongwan tumblr
tumblr_n319gfCdLa1qefckho1_500.png
cr 810121.com via kimdongwan tumblr

tumblr_n4mnirdBXj1rh6llpo2_500.png
cr kimdongwan tumblr

tumblr_n4mnirdBXj1rh6llpo1_500.png
cr kimdongwan tumblr

Seeing selcas from last year, I truly hope oppas give a good use to SNS accounts! Precious :x Wannie loves maknae and his chili as well ;))

tumblr_n5njz0svgK1qgco0no1_250.giftumblr_n5njz0svgK1qgco0no2_250.gif
tumblr_n5njz0svgK1qgco0no3_250.giftumblr_n5njz0svgK1qgco0no4_250.gif
cr kimdongwan tumblr

That last gif doesn't fail to make me smile :D *Puts Wandy in pocket* :P

Chinggus, I miss you aaaaaaaalllll *hugs*My life is so hectic recently, I need my kdw dose right now.No new update of him from canada? Okay, at least SBS show us his wonderful pic on their program. LOL :))ambulance? call! wait in there @hkana@linakyon, I'll buy a lot of oxygen mask now, maybe ton of oxygen mask. I'll send to your home 
aaaawwww, wandy. I miss them the most!
Btw, I just rewatched shinbang the thief channel, and I just realized that Jinnie ringback tone was DW ft. Eric-Liar.The song was released years ago and jinnie still used it in 2012. Awwwwwwww :xReally like the song :D

@achil hugs hugs hugssssss  >:D<  No, it's been sightingless (is that even a word? kkk) two weeks.  Though he's heard through that gag skit haha
Ah I need to rewatch Thief episode, awwwww ...  I like Liar too :D

@linakyon waaa the first two pictures are so pretty! And Wandy always feels warm.... like Wansyung, it's a bit similar vibe, just Wandy is more playful and Wansyung is like a married couple :D   Wannie and Andy's chili hahaha 

Our cheeky boy
BoA6OjAIQAA4q4V.jpg
cr. dongwanphoto_b
;)) ;)) ;))

Guest linakyon

@hkana LOL xD I love the way you described those 2 OTP..It couldn't be more accurate :))
You naughty boy kekeke...Lately I've been seeing so many old pics that I've never seen before and I love that :D eusha eusha has been appearing a lot on my random playlists and so this song :x The intro is so cute, I had to re-play twice :P But again, I'm only torturing myself seeing clips from his dvd orz

cr roshinhwa6

@linakyon he was so cute on that performance! He forgot the lyrics lol this donggumong... :D  Really love his voice, I think I can listen to his singing a capella for hours  :x
Sunflower Boy, I miss u :)

He's spotted! And he looks soooooooooooooooo good!  huhuhuhuhuhuhu

tumblr_n5wd24On7v1qefckho1_400.jpg

[14.05.21] Fan meeting Kim Dongwan at a Starbucks in Whistler, British Columbia Canada
OMG. I got him Kim Dongwan!!!!!
[Omitted]A few days ago, I was having a cup of coffee with my roommate at Starbucks when a Korean dressed in black came in.  I thought, ‘Wow, are more Koreans coming to (Whistler) now?’ when I realized !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ideal type Dongumong ㅠㅠ Dongumong Dongumong Dongumong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Dongumong of ‘I Pray 4 U’ that I crazily sang last night with my roommateㅠㅠAfter going crazy from excitement, I carefully went over and greeted him.  He greeted me so brightly, asked if I wanted him to take a selfie, and took one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWe took a picture together, he took a selfie and gave me a handshake…..he tightly held my hand with both of his hands…I didn’t have paper so I brought a Starbucks tissue for him to sign…He wrote my Korean name and Kathryn….He asked me if I was studying here and I bragged that I was living and working here….As we were taking pictures and I was enjoying it so much, the foreigners at the table next to us were looking at us, so he was like if they didn’t know better, they probably think it’s Michael Jackson or something ㅎㅎI like (Dongwan) more than Michael Jackson…Dongumong…♥Ah really, to see the one in Whistler that I didn’t see in Vancouver….♥ Can I think of this as fate?ㅋㅋㅋㅋAfter not being able to come to my senses, I later went home and called my friend and mom to brag and still wasn’t able to come to my sensesㅠㅠ
I’ve never seen a celebrity, but I saw the one who I like the mostㅎㅎㅎㅎIt gave me strength while working!!!!!
For you all, I give up my portrait rights of Dongumong-nim and me…..Next to him I have transformed into an octopusㅠㅠ[Omitted]
Credits: Kathryn @ redcanada.net + Kim Dongwan Tumblr (Eng Trans)
--
What odds that she's never seen a celebrity yet she met her ultimate bias! I'm so happy reading her fan account T.T
He looks so good O.M.G  Even though we know he's so handsome but how could he always manage to surprise us again and again?  :x   It seems he cut his hair.
Snowboarder Kim is looking for some snow again, it seems :D

@achil @hkana @linakyon hiiiiii chingus!! *waves* finally found this thread!! :D I'm off to read the latest updates and catch up with the conversation!!

And we finally hear of Wannie again after a long while of disappearance! He looks fresh and healthy in that pic! And lucky fan, she managed to meet her ultimate bias!

Guest linakyon

@lavenderose Hi chingu^^ Good to see you here :)

@hkana Prayers answered!!!!! OPPAYAMMM ㅠㅠ Finally an update :D It's been a while ㅠㅠ So handsome ♥♥ Reading fan accounts gives you such a warm feeling, I can feel her excitement :D  "He greeted me so brightly, asked if I wanted him to take a selfie, and took one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWe took a picture together, he took a selfie and gave me a handshake…..he tightly held my hand with both of his hands…" Let me cry ㅠㅠ  He must have felt happy to meet a fellow Korean :D 
Of course he'd go to mountains, it's good for him, but be careful :)
Hair,lips,gaze....hkana where is our ambulance???? 

@lavenderose hiiii chingu ^^ :D *waves*
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oppayam. It's been a long time since his last update. huhuhuhuhuhu.I am so happy right now. This update really raise my mood. I am in a really good mood now.His face is just so asdfghjskfjsklfjg. He looks so fresh.
don't forget me to pick me up, I need ambulance too

*btw, this is just my imagination. If I were that girl, I would have tried to test his english skill. I want to talk to him in english :)) :P

@lavenderose Hiiiiiii :D  
linakyon said:"He greeted me so brightly, asked if I wanted him to take a selfie, and took one ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
We took a picture together, he took a selfie and gave me a handshake…..he tightly held my hand with both of his hands…" 
And that on top of that, I think we can almost be sure that he'd look into the girl's eyes as well................. *crycrycrycrycrycry*  Can't you picture it huhuhuhu And maybe they sat together while finishing their coffee... asdafjdhfakjhflk  *why suddenly I envy this girl*
@linakyon @achil his picture came at the right time :D   He looks fresh and his skin is so good - Milky skin Kim Dongwan :)  I want to touch his face T.T Instead I touch my laptop screen hahahaha

Guest linakyon

hkana said:

And that on top of that, I think we can almost be sure that he'd look into the girl's eyes as well................. *crycrycrycrycrycry*  Can't you picture it huhuhuhu And maybe they sat together while finishing their coffee... asdafjdhfakjhflk  *why suddenly I envy this girl*
@linakyon @achil his picture came at the right time :D   He looks fresh and his skin is so good - Milky skin Kim Dongwan :)  I want to touch his face T.T Instead I touch my laptop screen hahahaha

Kim Dongwan, missing him so much! I feel you girls!! lol at touching the screen, I am doing stuff like that too these days! He seems like he is doing well in Canada though. Most of all, I want to feel his arms and see if he still has all these muscles! I wonder if he is also working out like like others...

@linakyon Oppayam with mustache, looking so good!  Is it because he's an actor so he can pull off those poses/looks?

@linakyon then there's something wrong with both of us!  :))  @lavenderose you're the most worrying since you want to feel his arms as well :))  Hahaha hope he's working out diligently! :)
Yes! Short video of him eating bread is always welcome! :D 

Guest linakyon

@hkana I'd like to know that as well..It seems the poses come out effortlessly.We know how the dynamics are when the whole group is together so it's easier for them, but what is like when they are doing solo photo shoots?Actually, that'd be a good question for an interview :)
@hkana @lavenderose I seriously hope he is exercising regularly because he is mostly seen on starbucks and bakeries.Those biceps must be continually worked out to look good ^^ Oppayam, put your eyes on Syung, if you need any advice, you can just ask him because his biceps are looking good these days :\">

tumblr_n5nkf9Uokl1qefckho2_r1_500.jpg

Kim Dongwan’s The place where I should be… Vol. 17 (Aurora Tour)

@linakyon thanks for posting the translation :)
He seems to really like those kind of room arrangement with big window... from what we saw from the pictures on his blog and was it Minwoo that said Dongwan needs to sleep with the window open?
You are too hard on yourself, Oppayam! I'm sure everyone thinks you are so cool, taking videos when you're snowboarding with the stick!  :D  Of course, it's a good excuse to re-watch 'This video is about feb2014canada' again :D
Yessss that's way Blogger Kim needs to come back... I miss his stories and narration when he posted pictures.  If he still had the blog, maybe he'd write a review about Frozen lol!