Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

• 5 months later...

Plz RT A msg from Office Mullen/Cross One on the passing of Sekiyaさん (Dongwan's JPN manager) "@yuka39takatani【最愛なるひとへ】http://ameblo.jp/smile-school/entry-11651013463.html 
sr. kimdongwan_is

最愛なるひとへ】2013年10月25日(金) テーマ:ブログOur beloved family member, Sakie Sekiya(at the age of 37) left for heaven today. Though not blood related , we have lived like family member ever since Office Mullen/Cross One found over 12 years ago.She was the pioneer to find talented singers and artists from Korea, and dedicated to many artists she admires. She had fruitful life as the manager of K-Pops and artists, and she was one and only special being for all of us.
We will miss her so much
Pre-Funeral will be held: Saturday from 6 pm.
KOMYOIN(荻窪 光明院) 10月26土曜 18時ー2-1-3 kamiogi,suginami-ku,tokyo,
http://ameblo.jp/smile-school/entry-11651013463.html

131026 Dongwan's Japanese blog :

Kim Dong Wan official blog "KIM DONG WAN OFFICIAL BLOG" by Ameba
セキヤさんのご生前は大変お世話になりました。
何のご恩返しもできないうちにお亡くなりになられ、誠に悔やまれてなりません。
日本で今のKOGUMAが存在できたのも全てセキヤさんの力があったからこそ可能なことでした。
私がソロー活動のことで悩んだ時も先生は親身に相談にのってくださいました。
この度の突然の訃報、いまだに信じられない思いです。
セキヤさんのこれまでのお導きに心より感謝し、
安らかに永遠の眠りにつかれる事をお祈りいたします。
今後はセキヤさんが私に教えてくださった「大切な心」を忘れることなく、
もっと努力していきたいと思います。

per google translate:
I Thank you very much to our lifetime of Sekiya's. It is becoming passed away while I can not any you give back, it does not exceed is shame indeed. It was possible KOGUMA now was able to exist in Japan simply because there was a power of Sekiya's all. Dr. please riding in consultation empathetically even when I was troubled by the Thoreau activity. Obituary of a sudden, is the disbelief still of this time. And grateful to lead us up to this of Sekiya's, I pray that you are to stick to eternal sleep in peace. Without forgetting the "precious heart" that Mr. Sekiya had done tell me, in the future and I want to put more effort.

• 3 months later...

Yes it's taken somewhere near the end of the year in Korea. So impressive how he can handle snowboarding and camera at the same time.  It's funny how he tumbled and waved at the end of the video haha.   What a lonely slope, it looks like his own ^^
It makes me want to re-watch his other videos ^^  
Btw I was browsing weibo and saw this :
6cd789c9jw1ec6jvqxoexg20go0b4kjt.gif
cr. namesw  via 万家泡

@danielsantos Thank you for the screencaps! :)

uploaded140216 -  cr. dongwan kim

Majestic !!
Bgj7yugCUAABAPF.jpg

ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ pic.twitter.com/bdfd6o4NJv

— 구마수니♡ (@dongwah)

February 16, 2014

Bgj7e_mCQAA5vkI.png
https://twitter.com/oppayams/status/434873874115592192

BgkBb-PCAAEWYSb.jpg
The cold never bothered me anyway  -  pic.twitter.com/MIFb7dG2bk (cr. dongwah)

tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho3_250.gif
tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho2_250.gif
tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho4_250.gif
tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho1_250.gif
tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho5_250.gif
tumblr_n12r2nubKA1qd2p8ho6_250.gif

his is about feb2014canada ♡

cr. steambunforsale

Also one of my fave :
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"바람의 노래 - Wind's Love
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; letter-spacing: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Dongwan 1st Live PROMISE - 

cr. orengie luck
120819 Kim Dong Wan Taiwan Fan Meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJcwQ23X7X0
cr. sharon50933

cr. lovablejunjin

Don't you think it sounds like a Japanese song?  This song fits him very well 

Guest adikkeluangman

climb1401: 

This was when he in Korea. He put a song by a group called F40 if I don't mistaken and it looks like a music video instead. Did he went to climb along. I hope he informed somebody before going alone. Especially during the cold season. 

Yes that time he went alone.  Ikr! Especially when he went to remote places and dangerous tracks.  I'm glad to see he met with some people in Canada.
People say the song is 오빠들은 못생겨서 싫어요 by Rose Motel, I love how he always tries to match the feel of the songs he's using with the scenes he puts in his video. 

Btw  there's mention of him on a blog/website. I don't know who they are but they met Dongwan at Yellowknife when he went to see the aurora :  
http://it.donga.com/17426/
Looks like a group of professionals and they post the pictures they took.  The aurora is so beautiful.  Seeing those picture of their activities, I'm imagining how Wannie did it :)  They put DW's video on their website too ^^  

[News] Kim Dongwan shows he’s a well-rounded athlete in the snowy mountains of Canada… feels like ‘Frozen’

tumblr_inline_n1mwypl4w31spcm04.jpg

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan revealed a video he took in the snowy mountains of Canada during a trip.
On the 24th, Kim Dongwan uploaded a video with the caption “This video is about feb2014canada” on YouTube. In the video, Kim Dongwan is shown enjoying bungee jumping, snowboarding, and an aurora tour in the snow of Canada.
The video was filmed and edited by Kim Dongwan himself, and uses ‘Let it go’, OST of the movie ‘Frozen’, as background music. He even used a trendy ‘selca stick’ to take his video.
Netizens commented about the video, “Kim Dongwan really lives his life to the fullest,” “It would be fun to see Kim Dongwan on ‘I Live Alone,’” and “I want to travel with Kim Dongwan.”
Source: TV Report

cr : http://shinhwastuff.tumblr.com/post/77971600276/news-kim-dongwan-shows-hes-a-well-rounded-athlete-in

-------

'selca stick' ...  ah so that's what they call the thing he used...