Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest adikkeluangman

After discussed with my friend, we conclude that DW used GoPro camera for his skiing adventure. It is heavy duty and with the extra pole like what DW doing. 
In other note, DW please release new song. Single, mini album, album, digital single. Anything please. His fans that went to his musical sure the lucky one that can watch and listen to him singing.

Thanks @adikkeluangman for info on DW's camera.  I googled it! ^^  No wonder the quality is very good. 
I miss him as a solo singer too.  He has a vocal tone that I like and he's versatile too.  I think he enjoys musicals because it's the combination of singing and acting.
I miss him in music show like this too :
Mnet Director's Cut
tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo4_250.jpg
tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo2_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo3_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo1_100.jpg
tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo5_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo7_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo6_100.jpg
tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo8_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo10_100.jpg tumblr_n1pxshjWMz1rhanlzo9_100.jpg

Links if anyone interested :

Director’s Cut  with Hyunsang & Steve Kim (Baekdoosan), Soohyun (U-kiss)

110311   mnet   YT

110318   mnet   YT

He has this kind of free-spirited musicians in him. Love when they performed in front of the audience like that.  

DW went to reservist training...
Tweets are in Korean but quite understandable with google translate :

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오늘 김동완, 이수랑 같이 예비군 훈련받음

— 문느님 (@Dai5y_Luna)

March 10, 2014
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 오늘 김동완, 이수랑 같이 예비군 훈련받음

나: 제 동생이 신화창조였음 김동완: 덕분에 먹고 살았다고 전해줘 나 : 근데 동방신기로 갈아탐 ㅇㅇ 김동완: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

— 문느님 (@Dai5y_Luna)

March 10, 2014
나: 제 동생이 신화창조였음김동완: 덕분에 먹고 살았다고 전해줘나 : 근데 동방신기로 갈아탐 ㅇㅇ김동완: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

김동완 정말 열심히 훈련 받음. 항상 먼저 나와서 시범 보임=조기퇴소에 대한 열망

— 문느님 (@Dai5y_Luna)

March 10, 2014
김동완 정말 열심히 훈련 받음. 항상 먼저 나와서 시범 보임=조기퇴소에 대한 열망

신화 팬들 아직도 활발하구나...아까 김동완이랑 훈련받은 썰 RT가 100개가 넘음 ㅎㄷㄷ

— 문느님 (@Dai5y_Luna)

March 10, 2014

신화 팬들 아직도 활발하구나...아까 김동완이랑 훈련받은 썰 RT가 100개가 넘음 ㅎㄷㄷ
Don't know if the picture is related to the training or not?
BiW1h9tCAAErGV0.jpg
https://twitter.com/whatdeng/status/442959733578686465

Trans for previous pic :
[Eng Trans on Kim Dongwan] After finished eating with some friends, we stood outside taking pics & teasing one another. Suddenly a drunken person face butt in, I was in a shocked cos it was wee hours in the morning & I was a bit drunk, thinking what is this. The next day only to realise that he is Shinhwa Kim Dongwan! I should have taken a pic with him~~ drink with him ~~ and get to know what are the future plans for Shinhwa ~~ what a waste ~~ kekekeke ~~ Cos my house is near Itaewon, thus I went Itaewon ~ saw Kim Dongwan for the 1st time ~ from the pic he really look very handsome. Everyone, if there are any special occasion, come down to Itaewon Lounge Bar!https://twitter.com/_7281121/status/443238567410536448/photo/1/large
From: twitter @/_7281121 Chinese trans:小燕@百度东万吧 Eng Trans: cll_slam10
source is from this blog : http://m.blog.naver.com/kcaps0131/120209220593
--
The Itaewon Lounge Bar where the photo of Dongwan is taken is called Glam Lounge https://m.facebook.com/glamloungedistrict?id=304901052881363&_rdr  http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0tf41 cr. cll_slam10
---
DW-ah, would you please appear suddenly in front of me too? :)   
--
What a view!!!
tumblr_n281404LWj1ts6ic1o1_1280.jpg

cr. skdialfl  via ideoforest

Finally a translation ^^
[14.03.10] Tweets About Kim Dongwan At Reservist Training
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Today Kim Dongwan is getting reservist training with Lee Soo
Me: My younger sister was a Shinhwa ChangoKim Dongwan: Tell her that because of her, I was able to making a livingMe: However, she switched to DBSK ㅇㅇKim Dongwan: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ(Can’t you just imagine oppa’s bitter laughing XDD)
Kim Dongwan is really working hard at training.  He’s always the first one to come out and demonstrate = the yearning to get out of training early (yokshi hard-working at everything oppayam <3)
Lee Soo and (other celebrities) are in another neighborhood, but Kim Dongwan is in my neighborhood ㅎㅎ During his last birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ‘Happy birthday’ posters were papered onto every single wall in the neighborhood ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Shinhwa fans are still lively…The story about Kim Dongwan receiving training has been retweeted more than 100 times ㅎㄷㄷ@D   Amongst my friends, there is someone who got her hair shaven off with a razor because she used her mom’s bank account to buy dozens of Shinhwa’s album bb@H   Wow, to think there are still a large amount of fans like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ@D   What are you saying….Heck, there are even people younger than me who are Shinhwa Changjos…
Credits: @ Dai5y_Luna  + Kim Dongwan Tumblr (Eng Trans)

I often forget that kim dong wan has two threads in different section. hahaha.And if I remember, I never post anything in this thread. hehe.I miss him as a singer too.
thank you @hkana for the updates and news, you're always jjang. hahahawaaaa, I never know Dongwan in Director's Cut, miss his voice so much. Thaaaaaank yoooou so much for posting it. >:D<
and @adikkeluangman , you and your friend awesome, you can conclude what kind of camera that DW use :D

LOL, I was watching director's cut and then there was segment where they're singing "instict", then I remember, oh dongwas has sung this song in shinhwa broadcast.And then I ended up rewatching shinhwa broadcast ep 46, and still it's crack me up :))also this episode has DW's horror gwiyomi =))

@achil  I really enjoyed the Director's Cut episodes, I'm glad he appeared in it.  And the songs they're singing were nice too... I'm happy with the other guests.  Love it!
hahaha yes I remember that too... I went "Oh oh oh oh that song!!!"  :))   His gwiyomi is horrific yet charming, it's punchable yet huggable/kissable at the same time hihihi... It's one of the memorable scenes in SB. I really love the episodes with Sistar, I've watched it several times :D   
Ikr! really miss Singer Kim!  Hope when he's more confident then he can release another albums/songs/ ... It would be interesting to see, how he progresses and how his orientation in music has changed or not?

Me too, I also enjoyed Director's cut, so when you post DW eps of director's cut, I am so glad :)The show has great musicians and they're many nice songs. So I love it.Also dongwan + guitar = :x

=)) you're right, the gwiyomi was horror but also hillarious, and also punchable. I've watched it several times too, but still =))
I don't know when will he be release his solo single/album again, but I think right now he is more interested in acting field. But I still hope singer kim return.I hope at least when he will be playing drama or movie, he will sing for the OST. hehe.

@achil it's his charms hahaha...  yeah, I think ~ as if he wants to catch up with acting, that he had 'abandoned' before.  I'm glad he pursues acting as well because he's really a great actor.
Actually I'm hoping he'll make a rock album someday :D 
-
음악중심 : Jeon Young-rok & Kim Dong-wan - Sparks, 전영록 & 김동완 - 불티, Music Core 20070825

cr. MBCkpop

He's so hot here asdk;jkgdjf's