Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@hkana We know that despite being Ero-Wan,sometimes he can be unexpectedly shy and that's one of his charming points :D And when he's shy it just makes you want to flip tables :D Our cutie Wannie :x
Definitely!He's not even dressed up and still looks gorgeous with that Yeongasi shirt :P I find it funny that Yeongasi is suppose to be a scary parasite but they choose a pink parasite :))
Pinch his cheeks??? Of course!! Kyaaaaaaaa~~~~What an adorable gif ^^Aigoo our Donggumong...Always late for line up, or for shouting 'san' ;))And his smile.....I swear it has healing properties, you can't simply resist and smile as well when you see it! So bright :x
'But sometimes he's too beautiful, it makes your heart hurt T.T'....So damn true...That  piercing gaze *cries*http3A2F2F24.media.tumblr.com2F7ccf8efff
cr shinhwa-bangsong.tumblr.com
*Chants* And it hurts, and it hurts so baaad........http3A2F2F37.media.tumblr.com2Fd30701363
cr as tagged 
d537265782f97474646cd99c0bb7eabb_1280_zp
cr to the rightful owner
 Help!Stop staring into my soul o-<-<e27edc348bbfed393300e119af9e1a2a_1280_zp
cr to the rightful owner
32401f7e8221cbf91c23d2e8182425e7_1280_zp
cr as tagged
http3A2F2F37.media.tumblr.com2Fc1ce57746
cr to the rghtful owner
153fb24a50c665faa38a0526b6bcaaf8_1280_zp
cr as tagged

*Switches music to let it go* I’m suffering so much, I need an ambulance..Someone lift me up, I can’t handle it' :)

@linakyon OMG...  There's no fainted emoticons here, dear Soompi? 
I love you too, Kim Dongwan-sshi huhu
IKR,  the pink parasite was so cute! and oh my, those lips... ^^
--
Ah Oppayam, your see-through black shirt is rather distracting....
tumblr_n3ljvuspx01qamdcwo4_500.jpg
cr. on pic, via sakurantya

How many Kim Dongwan?

BmPF0YmCUAAovku.jpg
cr. kimdongwan14

Lol SHCJ :D
tumblr_n3np8jfUPe1swzjf7o1_500.jpg
cr. ichudkiller

Hajimaaa...tumblr_n2hokrPuPx1t3igp7o1_500.gif
cr. ikysshi

aaaaa finally I am back. 2 weeks hiatus from all shinhwa things is just so T.Tthis 2 weeks was so tiring. But I know what I need to recharge my energy is just so simple.I just need to scroll down this forum and wandering around in tumblr and twitter to get back my energy. LOL.thank you all. hahahaha :D
edit :oh but I think, the energy just from KDW pics are overload, so it make my knees feel weak, nosebleeding, and make me wanna faint.@hkana @linakyon please call ambulance for me too.
ah and thank you for bringing up good morning shinhwa. I'll watch it! :Dand welcome @dinhchinh :) We love him too :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana A fainted emoticon would be welcomed :)) Kyaaa~Imagine if he wears a shirt like that again....Might as well not wear one as well ;)) But that can only happen if he is exercising. I hope so! He can't forget abs at 40 promise :))And now I'm remembering that wet T.O.P. performance and their wet shirts...Need to find that video xDEdit: Found it! And because it never gets old, here it is :D Wannie here is just... o-<-<http://youtu.be/SzEVWC5Cnlccr uploader 
Hmm 'should we?' Come to me baby ㅠ.ㅠ I'm seeing that gif and it's like I'm hearing his voice saying ' hajima'.The way he says 'andwae' is cute as well :x
@achil Welcome back! Hope everything is going well :D haha Ikr! For restoring energy or to make you feel a little better when you are feeling down :P

A gem, Dongwan and FTTS lipsyncing handkerchief xD Bunch of dorks :))http://youtu.be/5SF2VE29VMIcr uploader
Omo! I've never watched this cf before...How to deal with this cute oppayam??? If someone knows,I'll kindly ask to teach me :Phttp://youtu.be/d51WnYqZnbkcr uploader
All set! An ambulance reserved for the three of us . Wannie, Wannie what are you doing to these poor souls??

@linakyon @achil  *siren sound*
aaaaaa wet version of T.O.P! Wannie... wonder if the stylist chose Wannie for that shirt  :D Thank you Miss stylist ^^ thanks you for leaving it unbuttoned halfway kkk
Oh wow realized this is KBS stage... what a daebak stage... Don't think they have this kind of stage anymore nowadays? 
Huahaha that Handkerchief lipsync... :))  Please enact it like that at the concert :D He got a bouquet of flower too kkk   LOL @3:15 huahahahahahahhahaha
The CF is so cuuuuuteee... He looks so cute and innocent, ahhh those eyes 
Thank you for posting the videos, I rewatched all again and they brought so much smiles to my face ^^
--
051231 KBS Drama Awards When he won Best Actor for Goodbye Sadness -  at first, he looked like he didn't know he won? 

cr. box417
fancam of the same event, he showed the trophy and then he waved to the fans at the end of vid ^^

cr. demidemi9187

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR! Bless that stylist  ^:)^  Imagine if she was still with them......*swoons*I don't remember seeing any similar stage,but then,I didn't watch that many performances.Still, I kinda pity our boys for having to perform with water pouring on them, but the result was simply marvelous :D 
OMG! Thank you so much for sharing :D I never saw those videos! Awww~ It's always nice to see that he doesn't forget to thank SHCJ and the members :D The last seconds of that fancam when he smiled and waved to the fans though, it made me scream xD

LOL =)) He can't even keep a serious face when overdancing:)) Yes,that's our oppayam :P 

*pokes cheeks* tumblr_n4r4a1mIW41ts6ic1o1_1280.jpg
cr as tagged via ideoforest.tumblr.com
Smile+dimples=Perfection :x sd_zpsf1479d6b.gif
video cr box417

yeeeees, the ambulance should pick us and go to Canada immediately!Anyone else wanna join us? :P
@linakyon @hkana I definitely remember that KBS stage, the performance that made me know they are truly daebak, I watched brand new, hey come on, perfect man, and kyaaaaaaa, I immediately thought they're great.But honestly, when I watched that T.O.P perf my first thought was they're ridiculous, what was that? Why should they pour water on them?
But you know?, that thought didn't last long, after 10 seconds, my thought change, their wet perf was nearly killing me. hahahahahahahahaha, great song plus their WET shirt, plus unbuttoned DW's shirt *faint* =))
hahahaha, shinhwa plus ftts :)) buahahhahahahahahaha, dorks! I love seeing old school group together :x
that award, aaaaaaw, yes it's always nice he never forget to thank the fans. In term of giving speech, he is the best, right?And he smiled, he waved, aaaaaaaaaaaaa :x
Everybody look at these pics, buahahahahahaha.tumblr_n4txbpvHR21ts6ic1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n4txbpvHR21ts6ic1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_n4txbpvHR21ts6ic1o3_250.jpg  tumblr_n4txbpvHR21ts6ic1o4_250.jpg
Credit on picvia ideoforest tumblr
hahahahaha our chitchai =)) I cant stop laughing. I wonder if that insole was his handmade insole or made from a factory, kyahahahaha XD

@linakyon dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples dimples  :((   Thank you for the gif <3
@achil Which number should we contact for the ambulance that can take us to Canada?... huhu... 
Me to, haven't seen lots of music programs :P
Hahaha uri chitchai :D  Wonder, do they get a new pair of shoes every time they're on TV? Why always looks brand new? kkk

BmeZQZiCMAE-mZm.jpg
cr. dongwan1230

6cd789c9gw1efvlxp2p8sg206t05an7k.gif 6cd789c9gw1efvly4p4zmg206t05awv7.gif
6cd789c9tw1efvlzsonrbg206t05aqmn.gif 6cd789c9tw1efvm0r1oh8g206t05ak1a.gif
cr. 万家泡

Our Wannie was on news today:

cr. tvN
I feel like I wanna cry whenever there's an update of him T.T

@hkana : hahaha, yes seems like that, they often get brand new shoes or cloth.Sometimes I envy them too, because they can get branded cloth/shoes/something from sponsors. Hahaha, meanwhile here, I have to think twice to get branded things because I can't afford it anytime I want. But sometimes I blame shinhwa too, because I have to save money to buy their album/dvd. hahahaha :))
oh that TvN news, I feel the same like you @hkana, because DW is so far far away and suddenly there is an update I feel like wanna cry, waaaaaah so happy watching him on news. I don't know what the news about exactly, but from the video it seems they tried to praise the kindhearted DW :")

Guest linakyon

@achil LMAO =)) Those naughty reporters zooming in the insole....I cannot =)) I often blame them too :P But whenever there's a new release, my first thought is 'Must buy!' :)
@hkana @achil *Group hug* We all feel the same, but is normal because we miss him ㅠ.ㅠ Even if it' old news of his past donations, it's great to see he was included in a recent ranking :D 
Hmmm....BmhuJ3rCUAAln0O.jpg:large
cr as tagged
Imagination running wild, but one thing I'm sure. I would make sure he'd wear a helmet or whatever so that his handsome face doesn't distract me ;)

@linakyon @achil @Shorti Inji group hugssssssss
If Kim Dongwan was my driving tutor, I'll make sure I'll fail so I can have another lessons! Or... should not I? Cause he would scold me kkk
--

Bmo1PdgCMAIKg0T.jpg
140330 'One Chu' cafe at Noryangjin  cr. whatdeng
trans : http://kimdongwan.tumblr.com/post/84529212884/dongwan-at-the-one-chu-cafe-in-noryangjin
Dongwan at the ‘One Chu’ cafe in Noryangjin, Seoul.  He was there March 30, 2014. This photo and his signature are up on the wall. © whatdeng

group hugs all :x
@linakyon @hkana kyahahahahaha, driving tutor? I imagine, he would scold us for sure. Driving tutor isn't an easy job. DW is fussy, padak padak, loves to scold, etc. Besides his super handsome face, I can't concentrate while driving because of his scold =))
Fighting @Shorti Inji \m/ Keep finding him dear. You still have 3 months to find him in canada.Don't skip class or work when finding him, or you will be scolded by him ;))
@hkana that rock pose is always funny. Wonder why he made that pose often :))

Guest linakyon

@hkana @achiI wouldn't mind being scolded by him,but maybe it would be annoying after a while  :)) The more I think, he would be a talkative instructor,which I would love since it helps me to relax when I'm nervous :) 
Oh that pose is a signature move of a gag man, I think, but I don't remember which one :P
Seeing how we barely have an update of him, it either means he's focused on his classes and studying,or his ninja skills improved :)

I bet I'd be too nervous to even start the car engine T.T   @linakyon @achil you guys can go tutoring,  but please let me sit in the backseat and admiring his face :P

Dongwan behind the wheel is so hot T.T  
--
Dongwannie, do you miss your guitar? Do you leave it back home to make room for snowboard and bike... :D
From a mysterious uploader with the same logo... wonder who... ^^

Bmx3h5XCUAIZHSz.jpg
cr. andy5903

Oppayam trying out a guitar in a guitar shop in black and white... This picture looks serene...
huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :(:((

Guest linakyon

@hkana That's not fair!!We'll have to rotate so that each one of us has time to appreciate his handsome face :))  

Who needs oxygen masks?9c568e8c162ea0cff37298fda11037d9_800_zps
cr to the rightful owner
Big sigh TT.TT9a68d4f9ddac04b41f6de7501b2a97ec_1280_zp
cr to the rightful owner

*Nods* He looks hot when driving and if he's driving his Mercedes *fans self* Ahh..How nice would it be go on a ride with him in that car :P
Oh that's the same logo and again black and white..Bless that person :D Could it be this trip is inspiring him to compose? :P