Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest adikkeluangman

[KIM DONG WAN(김동완)] DU DU DU (MUSIC VIDEO)

The song is so sweet and I love the MV too. This should be release on Valentine's Day for more impact. I don't see the actress name in the rolling credit or did I miss it. The 2 ladies are beautiful too. 

Seems like Dongwan's knee is hurting a bit (from skiing?) as I see it in the comments on his skiing video. :(

& I was grinning so much at the "Woochan's Birthday Party" video. "Soyoung! Hold on, hold on-- Soyoung... kiss him"
and the way he firmly says, "kiss him" HEHEHEHE 

Side note: the other members' are pretty active right now! It's only January! Anyone able to see them or attend any of their activities this year?

• Like 1

@peanuts281 I am as well, thank you ^^ It's so busy these days! :D It's hard to keep up and I try to follow the activities but sometimes I hae no clue what's going on. Back to back solos are exhausting but enjoyable at the same time. Because we can still hear them talk about the others, mention them here and there :D

Seems like Roco Drama can get good results in music show, at least on MCD. 

Haha congratulatory banner woot! It's awesome.:D  Yes I don't mind having him teach me to ski :P

@xblackchristmas I heard that too. I hope it's not serious :( Please be safe, always, Oppayam.

Lol ikr :lol: He's so Dongwan :lol: And sound like he'll be one of the loudest guests at parties kkk

True... it's only January and they've been busy for months.  Not long we'll have 18th Anniversary concert in March. I don't have any plan to attend any yet, sadly huhu. How about you? :) 

@adikkeluangman Oh yeah it would be suitable for Valentine's Day! It was a cute song and a cute MV, too.  He was so cute too, everything is cute, cute, cute :) 

You're right, their names were not on the rolling credit.  The first artist is model Han Sein (IG) . The second girl is CI Ent's artist Oh Jiwon (@2:46).

• Like 1

[CI ENT] g+starzone season5 x CI ENT OPENINGS INFORMATION

- 일시: 2016. 01. 29 (금) 15:00
- 장소: 분당선 압구정로데오역 g+starzone 
(분당선 압구정로데오역 1번 출구 방향 http://bit.ly/1PCnL7V)
- 참석 : 김동완, Double S 301
*아티스트별 참석 시간 별도 공지 예정
‪#‎CIENT‬ ‪#‎김동완‬ ‪#‎DoubleS301‬ ‪#‎g‬+starzone ‪#‎지스타존‬ ‪#‎압구정로데오역‬

Time: 29 Jan (Fri) 15:00

Place: Apgujeong Rodeo Station g+starzone

Attending: Kim Dong-Wan, Double S 301 (Heo Young Saeng, Kim Hyung Jun, Kim Kyu Jong)

Map :

http://map.naver.com/local/siteview.nhn?code=32383499

cr. CI ENT FB

--

He'll be coming back soon! Hooray :D

• Like 1

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Saaamme :D Ikr  the extra effort and power is what makes his dancing so enjoyable. I can't take my eyes of him. He connects it with the music too, so much feelings :D When ILA showed BTS' cover of Perfect Man, I got crazy for his cut when he opened his eyes omggggggggg

This :

UmQ2uZG.gif

:phew:

Yup! And this time hopefully we get even more pictures because it's together with SS301. And Oppayam will likely appear in Moorim School too. Waiting for confirmation and date ^^  

Love Manse, aaahhh. He was such a dork but so romantic too.  No wonder she feel for him.  Even Kyunglim said if it had been her, she would have chosen him too.  When he took her to Shinhwa dorm on his bike, omg he looked so cool haha. And when they went underwater diving I'm..... Ah there are so many. :D

And from his FB status, he's back in Korea already. :w00t: Welcome back, Oppayam :)

Noooooooooooooooo He's back in Korea.  I didn't get to see him.... (Too busy to drive two hours in the slippery conditions)

My friend's friend took a photo with him at the Whistler gym. I wanted to know if I just crop the photo so it's just with Oppyam, would it be impolite to post it?

• Like 2

@Shorti Inji Ooooh... :( I'm sorry you didn't get to see him :(  But safety comes first! He probably will come again, don't lose hope :) 

OMG! Your friend's friend is so lucky to meet him and took picture with him. Some people just have that luck T.T 

Even in Whistler, he still went to the gym :) I think if your friend's friend allows it, it should be fine :) Of course you're more than welcome to post the cropped picture :D I'm hoping to see Gym Deng :D Thanks a lot! ^^ 

Turns out Wannie and SS301 will go on different dates :  Oppayam on Jan 29th, SS301 on Jan30th. 

Wish they could show up together but it's fine. We'll see him sooner than expected :)

Btw, rewatching some videos and read this comment on 151029 MCD stage, saying there's a little surprise at 0:58. Oh no, he was tearing up and some teardrops were falling when he blinked. :(  

IkWK7gp1LGLDi.gif

Oppayam :tears::tears:

You always looks strong but you have a soft heart. Wonder why he's tearing up like that T.T

• Like 1

tumblr_o15w6subp91tt5hkeo1_400.giftumblr_o15w6subp91tt5hkeo2_400.gif

tumblr_o15w6subp91tt5hkeo3_540.jpg

Kim Deng is a certified geek. For someone who entered science competition during his school days and said if he’s not an artist he might be a mechanic or work in technical area I’m not surprised that Deng loves sport cars, motorbikes, photography, gundam and toy figures. 
I told before that I’m going to rewatch Deng’s ILA episodes and I did with my hawk eyes mode on. I spotted his old rc helicopter, it looks a bit like the rc helicopter for his RC KOREA photoshoot back in 2002 but the size is smaller. Now Kim Deng love for rc helicopter and photography evolving to drone/helicam. Deng crashed his first drone and I’m not sure if it’s still okay because I only saw his 3DR Solo in Japan and new year episodes. Kim Deng is rich, he can donate ₩40,000,000 from his Sleepover concert, buying another drone won’t hurt his bank account, lol.
Credit: RC Korea

cr.  destinyoflove98 

I think he had his DJI Inspire drone fixed, don't know why he hasn't used it lately. Maybe because the new drone can fly further ?

• Like 1

@Shorti Inji Whoa! Your friend is so lucky to get a picture with him! haha I would like to see his gym picture too if your friend allows it x]

@hkana I will be in Korea around their 18th anniversary concert so if I get a ticket for the event, I will go! :) It'd be disappointing to be in Seoul but not at the concert on those days haha. I hope he rests his knees now that he's back in Korea. The CI Ent g+ starzone opening events!! I wish I could go to those, especially with SS301 coming back too and then Dongwan on the next day. *__* Older drones have become more like prototypes so the newer ones are probably a lot better.

• Like 2

@peanuts281 OMGGGGGGGG KOD indeed!! Droollss... crying at this beautiful body :w00t: But how to sleep after seeing these? asdfghjkjhgfdghjkl

See, you always find the right gifs! The Mask, I feel you T.T 

Embedded image permalink

His V shaped wings huhu.  Combined with his slim waist, it makes his body perfect a hug. Cause it makes room for your arms to circle his waist and bury your head on his moobs or his back :phew: 

That spine T.T 

The videos :

The post was dated Jun 2015, it must be around his video on YT doing 30 pull-ups:w00t:  

@xblackchristmas Really hope you'll be able to get tickets and see them!  :wub: 

-

Btw, read that there's some problem with Moorim School recording, they said it's production cost dispute. Hope it will resolve soon. 

• Like 4

@peanuts281  And I'm a short girl, my height is just perfect for going to his moobs hahaha LOL :tears: :sweatingbullets: What am I saying :sweatingbullets:

BTW! Oppayam posted this on his FB earlier. He privated it again afterwards. 

I wonder what they are for,  Actor mode and Candidate mode... Hope he takes good care of his health too. :wub:

More informations on g+starzone event  

[Facebook] g+starzone notice

[CI ENT] g+starzone season5 x CI ENT OPENINGS INFORMATION Ⅱ(Kim Dongwan)
▶ Additional notice
Fans who participate in the ‘1,000 won donation relay with Kim Dongwan’ on the day of the event will receive lottery tickets.
10 lucky fans will be given DW hoodies, and 30 will be given a chance to participate in a fansigning event to immediately follow.
We hope for your support.
* The fansigning event will take place in an open space.
▶ Q&A
Q : Do my chances of being picked go up if I donate more?
A : Only one 1,000 won donation per person will be accept on the day of the event.
Q : When will Mr. Kim Dongwan arrive and how long will he stay at the venue?
A : Mr. Kim Dongwan will arrive at about 3 PM and remain for about two hours.
Q : Will fans be able to take photos or videos?
A : Photos and videos will not be allowed.
Q : What exactly will be displayed in the G+Starzone?
A : There will be a large photo of Mr. Kim Dongwan as well as framed photos never before released.
Q : When will the display close?
A : The display is expected to take place for the next six months.

Source: CI Entertainment Facebook

cr. shinhwastuff

--

Unpublished photos :w00t: Unfortunately taking pictures and videos is not allowed. 

And omg DW hoodies! Fansign! T.T