Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@hkana It was so painful to watch his ILA segment :( His hand was really bothering him and he couldn't get his feet positioned into the ice well but you can see how much he wanted to keep going.. sigh. You win some, you lose some and it's a reminder our Mr. Kim isn't superman. He can try again next time heh. 

But he really should be resting his knees... 

Dongwan closed his FB again to focus on acting(?) and getting more licenses lol.

• Like 1

@hkana HAHAHA yes, I think you're pretty much representatives of DW and Shinhwa threads on here at least! :)

shcjfrance:  Dongwan during his filming for Moorim School, he will play a  taekwondo’s teacher. Remember he will be just a cameo ;)Cr: pic via yeneungsa Dongwan durant le tournage de Moorim School, il jouera un professeur de taekwondo. Cela sera juste une apparence ;) With this pic I want to watch again “Spin Kick”Avec cette photo j'ai envie de revoir “Spin Kick”

shcjfrance:

Dongwan during his filming for Moorim School, he will play a  taekwondo’s teacher. Remember he will be just a cameo ;)
Cr: pic via yeneungsa

cr. shcjfrance

And this post's caption got me:

tumblr_o1mc3rnmAu1th41xuo1_500.gif

tumblr_o1mc3rnmAu1th41xuo2_500.gif

miclargeone:

scolds you.. then laughs at you.. push & pull Oppayam Style :)

cr. miclargeone:

HAHAHAHA yes very Oppayam Style indeeddd ^!!

He was looking very sharp during that opening event!! His lovely smile as usual :D heheheheh

• Like 1

@xblackchristmas It was...  I've watched it with English subs, and while crying, I admire his determination. He did great especially for a first timer but I think for Himalaya, he needs to be really prepared. It will take a long time of preparation and I'm not sure with his schedule, it will allow him to prepare intensively. Yeah his knees need some resting. His whole body too. But who are we to tell him what to do, when even the members can't  :sweatingbullets: kkk

Haha it seems so? Everytime he's busy, he'd private his FB :lol:

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* Hahaha hooray...? :lol::lol:

Woot! It's alright if it's just a cameo and the drama has problems, I miss our Actor Kim! Hope he will gain some more fans :D CI Ent and KBS, when will you officially announce it, I'm anxious :P

Oh gosh the captions for the gifs are so correct! Lol... He nags, but he loves :lol: But when he's really mad, it's scary x1000 :tears:

--

We were just talking that he needs to rest but he seems to be back in the gym again :sweatingbullets: I don't know whether to worry or to drool................ I'm crying all the same ^_^

12599225_1540748196224089_742356145_n.jp

cr. shine_j.e

Looking fit!

• Like 1

[News] Mention of Shinhwa in choreographer Choi Youngjun interview

DW's parts :

10. The choreography for ‘Sniper’ was excellent. Where did you get the inspiration?

Choi: From the movie ‘The Con Artists’. In that movie, a group of people with individual skills come together as a team to solve a case. I felt ‘Sniper’ was large in scale so I wanted to give everyone a character of his own. I tried to make the opening with the whistling feel like martial arts masters were slithering around bamboo groves. Dongwan hyung was actually meant to be a psychopath in his part. I tried to write a story of my own. Minwoo hyung was the one entering enemy territory slyly like a cat, and Hyesung hyung was the sniper. He aims his gun and stuff. Andy hyung was a prisoner. Minwoo hyung saves him from his prison. Jin hyung was the foreman. He attacks viciously. Eric hyung was the boss. I wanted to make the song like a story without words, so that it wasn’t just cool and fancy but also meaningful and emotional. I wanted to make a performance like a movie, and make people feel they same way they feel when they watch a movie and go like ‘It’s already been two hours?’

10. You gave each Shinhwa member their own characters for ‘Sniper’; how are they in real life?
Choi: Dongwan hyung is always bright. He never gets annoyed, and you feel good when you’re around him. When I wasn’t so close with the Shinhwa hyungs, Dongwan hyung was the one that spoke to me the most. He always smiles when he speaks, and he gives me a lot of stuff too. (Laugh)

cr.  shinhwastuff 

"Dongwan-hyung is always cheerful. He doesn’t gets irritated and you feel happy when he is next to you. Initially, when I wasn’t close with the Shinhwa-hyungs, Dongwan-hyung was always the first to talk to me. He always talks with a smile. He also takes care of you materially. (laughs)"
— Choreographer Choi Youngjun on Dongwan
(sr: 10Asia)

cr. malpabo

:wub::wub:

• Like 3

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* LOL!!! Poor Minbong! Jinnie was Dongwan's random antics partner hahaha. Like their Dooloop interview? :lol:

Oh gosh when watching Shinhwa eats, my mouth is watery :sweatingbullets:

-

Oppayam will be on this Friday ILA ^^

Embedded image permalink

Preview) <I Live Alone> Reunion & Homecoming Episode 
On Air: Feb. 5 (Fri) 11:05pm KST 

cr. Klee0216

Current and past Rainbow members :)

I miss Kim Kwanggyu on the show.  He said that if in three months he's still single, he might come back.