Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Embedded image permalink

cr. ssfmegumi

[ENG] http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4306-[engsub]-i-live-alone-ep.139  

[080116] Kim Dongwan + Yook Joongwan on I Live Alone

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003237135
[+997, -13] I find it the most fun whenever Kim Dongwan is on
[+801, -5] I’ve become a fan of Dongwan hyung watching I Live Alone. It’s really warm and nice to see him celebrating Youngchul hyung’s birthday and taking care of the people around him!
[+591, -5] My mom liked Dongwan the most since Shinhwa first debuted. At that time I thought “Why?”, but as I got older, I feel like a guy like Kim Dongwan is really great
[+391, -8] ㅋㅋㅋ The two of them are so fun!!!
[+334, -5] So great~~~~~~
[+118, -0] The both of them have good personalities and get along well. Their chemistry this time is the work of god.
[+118, -0] Dongwannie is really a great person~~
[+105, -0] Kim Dongwan.. He’s getting more charming as he ages~~~
[+84, -0] I think casting Kim Dongwan in I Live Alone was the work of god
[+88, -2] I’m jealous of the girl that Dongwannie oppa is going to marry…ㅠ

cr. goonggeumhaji

• Like 3

@hkana omg you found the screen caps of jinnie reacting to wannie's 18th anni comment!! HAHHAHAHA I never realised he accidentally (or "accidentally") said it! HAHHAHAHA

Thanks for the eng translations for the I Live Alone bits. Awwwww the bit where wannie and YJW are sleeping on the mattress together looks so cute, just like a sleepover!! Heheheheh and seriously, wannie is such a sweetie for reacting so well with the Perfect Man cover. That Perfect Man cover made me re-watch old perfs of Shinhwa's Perfect Man. So much energy omg. YAY for those translated comments about how they like wannie more now :) 

• Like 1

@hkana Ahh the bag! I just posted on Twitter earlier today about seeing that bag months before his solo comeback so the bag might've been inspiration for his logo.

Shinhwa fanclub recruitment opening up to international fans this time!!!! The specific page for the recruitment on Interpark redirects you to a different page when you switch languages so hopefully someone translates the info soon. :)

I wonder if Dongwan is still in Canada..

• Like 2

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* HAhaha I didn't know either, how mischievous :lol:  Jinnie's expressions is the best haha. Ikr Wannie-Wannie couple is so cute. Sometimes I feel bad for JW because Oppayam was so blunt. But he doesn't look like he minds his teasing haha. I'm so happy to see Oppayam laughed a lot in this episode. JW's girlfriend is so lucky, he is a kind man.  

Me too, I'm glad there are translations of the comments... You too? I watched Perfect Men old performances again too! Younger Shinhwa were such tough guys :) Strong charisma :) I realized that while Oppayam's eyes have always had some stars on them but his gaze has gone more tender as he gets older. :wub:

@xblackchristmas Wow really? What a coincidence! :D I was rewatching his ILA cuts and looking around at the background. The bag was a fan merchandise in May 2015. They have big version and smaller version. They were so cute!!  The logo came out first, end of 2014? If not mistaken he mentioned he had a designer do it. I love his logo, simple and manly, sooo pretty. It matches his personality too, I guess? ^^ 

Not only his wardrobe, Dongwan's house is decorated with fans' gifts as well... ^^  They're everywhere, even the standing lamp was from fans too... Oh that reminds me, there's a fanart picture too there : 

PicsArt_1447089183814_zpsq1ard1jw.jpg

It's from : JIT_GU

Global SHCJ! Shinhwa manse! Shinhwa Stuff has translated : 

http://shinhwastuff.tumblr.com/post/137086580965/notice-shinhwa-official-fanclub-shinhwa

-

I'm wondering about that too. I even looked up some ski instructor license school websites to find out the duration of the courses haha. They vary, I have no idea, lol! I guess we'll know when he comes back when he comes back :) 

I really wonder if he's planning to use the licenses to really teach, it would be awesome, I think! :D 

And yes I guess he really is :D Based on his FB post :

※ Post 2.

Find a job at your travel destination!

[Link to article titled ‘Why “Quit your job and go travel” is the worst advice you can give anyone]

※ Post 4.

I think he best fits the title of the show, ‘Infinity Challenge’. It will take more time for him to become as able as the other members, but he’s taking up challenges, and so he moves you even while he smiles! Kwanghee hoobae~ Go go in 2016!

[Link to article titled ‘Kwanghee mounts another wall]

Source: Dongwan’s Facebook

cr. Shinhwa Stuff

• Like 1

^ Dayummm, that photo has that old tint feel! He doesn't seem flustered at all with those fans around him!! The fans' faces look a lot more happier HAHA

@hkana HAHAHHA now that you say it, yes, wannie's eyes does feel more gentler now. His eyes in the DU DU DU MV were super nice, :)  I think it was due to looking more gentle like you said.

^ Dayummm, that photo has that old tint feel! He doesn't seem flustered at all with those fans around him!! The fans' faces look a lot more happier HAHA out of the beginning years, I like wannie's golden/brown mushroomy hairstyle most.

dongwan2_img2DJ.jpg

cr. onehallyu

I remember I kept replaying his head swishing bit during a Wild Eyes perf because his hair looked so soft and the way it swished was hot LOL

While trying to find that old hairstyle pics, I stumbled upon this

21504206.jpg

cr. mwave

OMG GRADUATION PHOTOOOOOOOOOO! Never seen that before

• Like 2

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* They're happy because he didn't lecture them lol! :P Was it a gift or something to sign, on the fan's hand, I wonder. :)

Yupp when he was younger, his eyes had this super mischievous look haha. Cheeky boy :D But his eyes have always been beautiful and expressive. Argh I can't get enough of him performing on stage! Sometimes I find/rewatch old performances and I can't stop looking for more performances from that one song for whole day haha. He's so hot in Wild Eyes! I'm still mad over his multi angle camera video on 2012 DVD. T.T tsk

I think his body and dancing type suits Shinhwa choreo, the dance would look strong :) Though he has proved that he's good in girl groups choreo too hehe.  

Omggg yeah I love that golden brownish hair on him too! It's kind of dirty brownish ahaha but looked so hot. Plus he was in Love Manse with that hair, I fell so hard.  Wild Eyes, Hey Come On too, I think.

Aww graduation photo^^ HIs mom must be so proud :) Mwave used to write good articles on Shinhwa. I think they have different writer(s) now. 

Oh gosh so true! When his hair is not styled like sometimes we see on ILA, it looks so soft and I feel like wanting to run my fingers on it. So silky T.T

@adikkeluangman KDW the bathroom singer :D

• Like 1

Another sighting!

160112 NH Chae Facebook

12417675_1146385032045945_69717707529129

[NH Chae fb] A lonely ahjussi playing the guitar in Whistler, and an ahjussi who is having hangover and not able to sober upㅋㅋㅋ

cr. AllAboutSix

1454853_1146619455355836_599961239823461

Dongwan replied to NH Chae fb post: That friend is not moving... 

cr. AllAboutSix

--

He's wearing the same outfit as last week so it might not be the newest one. It didn't say where it was taken, Whistler or Vancouver.  It hasn't been any photos of him lately, could he be back? :) 

Btw the photographer went to Whistler too, and he posted a very beautiful photo :

12540607_531936816982845_186237312108704

일억 개의 별들이 한꺼번에 쏟아지던 오늘 밤

Millions and millions of stars falling from the sky

www.nchae.com
http://n-chae.tumblr.com/
Instagram : n.chae

Photographed by N.Chae
All rights reserved by N.Chae — with Juyeon April Rhee, Soo Min Lee and Aurelie Guigueno at Whistler Mountain.

cr. NH Chae

Is this one of the reasons why Oppayam keeps coming back there? :)

Syung's various mention of Oppayam (interviews/V app/melon radio)

Melon) Fan Q: Which mem do you wanna be, if born again? HS: I would say Dongwan. His life is exactly opposite to mine. Want to try it once

cr. Klee0216

DONGWAN IS ALL-OR-NOTHING AND THE ONE I STILL HAVEN’T REALLY FIGURED OUT. BUT I WOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF HE SHOWED UP ONE DAY AND TOLD US HE WAS GETTING MARRIED.
Hyesung on Dongwan
cr.  peelky0

"Dongwan likes whatever I do." 

cr. destinygyo

(ON ILA) DW is always busy. My life is pretty boring, nothing to show. Bowling, golf, or watching US dramas at home 

cr. Klee0216

10. Junjin, Kim Dongwan did their solo promotions last year, it seems like the members’ solo activities will be a source of strength.
Shin Hyesung: It’s great. In Junjin’s case, it has really been a long time since he release a solo album, and it was satisfactory to see him work really hard, like a fighter with a burning fighting spirit. Dongwan was also successful in creating music that fit him well. For me, this year being Shinhwa’s 18th anniversary as well, I do have the attitude of contributing to making this year Shinhwa’s year as well. I think it will be meaningful if, prior to all of us gathering together for Shinhwa’s March concert, I, being the last one, am able to wrap up my solo album promotions well as well.
cr. malpabo

• Like 2

On 10-1-2016 at 9:29 PM, hkana said:

@peanuts281 Thank you for the wishes, how are you, dear? Happy New Year to you too! :) Ikr, it's not only he has some resolutions but he has definite plans and he's trying to make them happen. Though why most of them are dangerous :tears: But I think the Himalayas has many treks to hike with base camps, doesn't it? I don't think he will go to the peak of Mt. Everest... Still it requires tremendous amount of preparations and stamina. Hope he really goes when he is really fit and prepared. :) 

Aww thank you! That was very sweet of you ^^ It's my pleasure to update :)

I'm fine thank you. I hope you are the same! I am enjoying all member's activities/updates. HS's single; it is really nice! I like it! JJ and Andy are in China now. M is working out a lot lately so it seems. And of course Oppayam in the wonderful world of snowland :) I don't know if it is usual to have so many updates of all members (only Eric is a bit at the background now), but if it is not, and it will become less, it will be hard, bcs I'm addicted to it now and don't expect anything else :blink:

On 14-1-2016 at 2:11 AM, hkana said:

Level 1 passed!

Embedded image permalink

via 뎅리꾸

Wow,

congrats_zpshbyf5vqa.gif

Oppayam! One goal achieved already. Only 20-ish something more to go! But at this speed no problem :grin:

olaf_zpsviugfrvz.gif

6 hours ago, hkana said:

Ski-instructor at your service! Pretty impressive, I must say! 

• Like 2