Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@hkana We are certainly neighbors :) @hkana @linakyon Hopefully he will release a new album so that we can get it :) A mini concert is good so that he won't be so tired. His voice melts my heart <3

Guest linakyon

@hkana I CANNOT *oppayam starting fresh* :))
Some fans crying, others can't sleep at all..Yeah, nice way to start off this week :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 tch what a mess xD
Definitely! I was expecting end of the week :)
Curious why he decided on this particular pic of Gran Canaria...Maybe missing it Oppayam? Just fyi not too far there's another Island you could visit, mine :D hehe

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR! This man certainly has so many beautiful pics that we have not seen yet, we can only imagine *.* I often say this and it's true, he could release a book with the pics he took and do some photography workshops :x

@linakyon Also makes me wonder if he had already thought about doing something in the future (at that time). I mean, he had to chose one picture that is gorgeous and eye catching for the poster and all those pictures that he shared were gorgeous too. I thought he had shared all the nice ones. Silly me.  :))  Once again Oppayam makes us amazed.
Isn't the poster very masculine as the title 'He', yet as beautiful as him? :D   The color, the composition of the buildings and the water and the passing by people :x

Guest linakyon

@hkana This man will forever amaze us :x
It really is such a nice shot :) I like how you describe it and completely agree, this poster is just like him :x Since I'm getting closer to buy my first dslr and lens, I'm also wondering which lens he used in this one..hmm..Maybe a 50mm  either f1.8 or f1.4 but maybe I'm wrong, hehe I'm still a newbie after all :P

@heidimx12 yes I think everyone is surprised at the news ^^  The mini concert is totally a nice surprise.  
It almost feels like a present. More than once people said that despite it's his birthday, he would give us presents instead.  Like when last year he posted Le Passe Muraille video on his bday, photos when he's in the army, pictures, etc... He's just so sweet, no wonder his fans are taking care of him so much :x
@linakyon I really have no idea about DSLR and lenses T.T Ah what did he said about cheap body and expensive lens?

@linakyon ah found it :D
[Kim Dong Wan_김동완]
"If you’re deciding on a DSLR, please buy the worst body and a 50mm short lens that you like. Take into consideration thar you can change the body in future, and the 50mm lens can be used for life and a very different photo will be created through adjusting the angle and brightness compared to a phone camera or a digital camera."
Translation cr @malpabo
well he said any 50mm short lens that you like hehehe

@linakyon @hkana It does feel like a present, but not so much at the same time since I won't be there in person lol.....I'm not satisfied. I was happy to learn that his birthday was in the same month as mine, but sad because it's not the same day!  :(

Guest linakyon

@hkana Best advice ever! It's a great lens for portraits or street photography :D

He should have told us if we should choose f 1.4 or f1.8, I really don't know which one I should buy xD

Basically the bigger the aperture like f1.4 the more light enters which is great for night photography and that's why I'm more tempted to buy that one even if it's more expensive..But the f1.8 isn't bad either and does a great job on low light :)

Besides the 50mm, I have my eyes on two more lenses but the price gives me a headache T.T One is more than 1000$ while the other just a few cents for 2000$ :((

@heidimx12‌ We know that feeling! It's inevitable to feel excited but sad at the same time because we can't go #foreverborninthewrongcountry

@linakyon LOL at your hashtag. I agree #foreverborninthewrongcountry Makes me even sadder that probably in this life time, I would never meet Shinhwa or step a foot in Korea. I've been thinking about what I would say to him and his Shinhwa brothers if I were to ever meet them, I might as well write a love letter to each one of them  :x

Guest linakyon

Edit:getting sleepy..see you later^^

@heidimx12‌ Isn't it true though xD If we live a bit closer to Korea it'd be easier :)

I often think about that but I'm sure if that ever happens I will totally say the complete opposite of everything I thought xD I don't even know if I would be able to say anything at all, most likely I'd stare at them in awe 8->

Love letters...Might as well only write to Eric, Andy and maybe Wannie because the others might not understand English ;))

@linakyon LOL haha I might just do that, but my letters would be long and cheesy, plus I just might cry writing them. haha Even if the others don't understand, Eric or Andy could always read them and translate them :)

@linakyon $1000~2000 for lenses T.T  That must produce very good quality pictures HDest of HDs... T.T  Ah do you like night photography? Nice! :D
@heidimx12 That is very sweet of you thinking to write letters to each of them :) It took me a looooooong time to write the short description for the Deng project, don't think I can survive writing to each one of them :P  I think I'd be staring at them like  @linakyon said or my knees will give in first  hahaha
Hopefully we'll see lots of fan pictures and videos ^^ Even if we could go, as usual it would be hard to manage to snatch a ticket, ticket wars! :((

[News] Kim Dongwan to hold solo mini concert for the first time in 6 years…”Will show best side

Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan will be holding a solo mini concert.
Kim Dongwan will hold his mini concert “He” on 20 November at AX-Hall and is expected to have an enjoyable time with fans. Kim Dongwan rejoined musical “Hedwig” for their 10th anniversary commemorative run from August and will end his appearance on 19th of this month at Seoul’s Baekam Art Hall. He recorded sold out performances for all his shows and have attracted the audience with his exemplary music abilities and acting.
A representative said, “Kim Dongwan is leading a busy life and will meet fans through next month’s mini concert. It is also his first official schedule since signing a contract with his new agency CI Ent. As this is his first solo concert in 6 years, after 2008’s “Promise” that was held at Ewha Women’s University, fans are highly anticipating it.”
CI ENT’s representatives said, “Kim Dongwan will be spending a meaningful time with the fans through his first mini concert in a long time. Having spent a busy time between musical and movie filming, the mini concert will also be more meaningful for Kim Dongwan. As this is his first mini concert after 6 years, Kim Dongwan is going through lots of preparations in order to show the best side of himself to the fans, and we hope for lots of interest in Kim Dongwan’s mini concert.”
Kim Dongwan’s mini concert “He” will start ticket sales through Interpark this 17th at 8pm.
sr: edaily
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com