Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 When they admit they like him is fine ^^ It makes me happy too, close skin ship is what actually makes me jealous :P 
Yeah, I have to agree they had chemistry :3 
tumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo1_250.giftumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo2_250.gif
tumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo3_250.giftumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo4_250.gif
tumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo5_250.giftumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo6_250.gif
tumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo7_250.giftumblr_mhoc5eMmYX1r55b2qo8_250.gif
cr kyuevilness

@linakyon Me too.....but lmao.....you seriously have to go there? That's so funny, now that just makes Eric pop into my head  :D
@hkana aw.....you're the sweet and humble, don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they have a lot of fans and that there are a lot of people like them :) I'm just jealous because I want what I can't have :( 
@hkana @linakyon I've been "living" three worlds for the past months: Korean, Thai and reality. Believe it or not, I don't get as jealous with my Thai stars as I do with Shinhwa. lol Sorry for the off topic.

@heidimx12 @linakyon huahahaha I'm with you. As long as you stay away ............  >:)  Luckily he can't get too close on broadcast lol lol 
Aww Sistar episode :x  :x  :x  How many times have I watched it? :P  Elvis Kim :D

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 Of course I had to..You don't want me to suffer alone, do you? xD tbh I had a lot of celebrities crushes and still have, but none is as strong like the way I feel about Oppayam :x  

@heidimx12 Aww you're too sweet ^^ Me too... :)  *nods nods*  We are feeling jealous but at the same time happy too :D 
Some pictures, I just want to cover the other person and look at Wannie/the members  ;)
@heidimx12 @linakyon Shinhwa is so easy to fall in love with and to stay in love with... :D Once you know Shinhwa, it's hard to turn back :)

edit. @linakyon same with me... Remember when I mentioned Hong Kyungmin? He's like my closest crush after Oppayam, to the point that I was thinking if I ever knew him in real like, I'd fall in love with him for real.  He's getting married this November and I'm just happy for him without any jealousy... :P  But Oppayam... when the news like that come, I think I'll cry for a long while :((

@hkana aha! So you're one of us too, but you're just the more humble one. @linakyon I'm already suffering enough, what else do you want from me?! lol....jk....it's okay we can suffer together. That corny line will forever be in my heart. :) But they do look pretty good together. 
@hkana @linakyon I agree, Shinhwa is just too adorable and lovable that it's hard to turn our backs on them, but I'm guilty of that though, because I did do that. :( Oh boy, talking about Shinhwa, the emotions are getting to me *watery eyes* LOL

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 Exactly! It'll be bearable as long as we have each other >:D< Weird? Count me in ;))
ahhh the marriage topic huhu...Me too, I think I'll cry when he announces it  T.T Of course I'll be happy as well but my heart will be broken at the same time xD I just hope when the time comes I have ice cream+chocolate+beer to console myself  LOL  :))

@linakyon lol.....don't even start talking about the marriage part, I'm sure I will cry and start to eat a lot when Wannie and the others announce that they are getting married. I know I'll be happy for them, but my heart will definitely be broken. LOL Gosh, why do they make it so hard for us. 

Dongwan to guest on "Drum & Drummer Radio Show" 20 Oct, 7~9pm (cr dd_show)cr. malpabo
<10월 20일 라디오 디디쇼 공개방송 안내>DJ : 채제민, 김민기guest : 김동완,ROOpm 7:00~9:00 (매주 월요일)라디오 듣기:인터넷,스마트폰 어플 <팟빵>디디쇼 카페 http://cafe.daum.net/BooHwalArtHall 
sr.

<10월 20일 라디오 디디쇼 공개방송 안내> DJ : 채제민, 김민기 guest : 김동완,ROO pm 7:00~9:00 (매주 월요일) 라디오 듣기:인터넷,스마트폰 어플 <팟빵> 디디쇼 카페 http://t.co/7J8w83N8rJ

— 디디쇼(드럼앤드러머쇼) (@dd_show)

October 14, 2014

https://www.facebook.com/Boohwalarthall/photos/a.334455586697015.1073741828.334442103365030/472206909588548/?type=1

<:-P

Hurrrraaayy! Maybe he will sing :x

Awwwwwww Oppayam   :x   :x   :x  So sweet :x

[Trans - Fan Account] Dongwan at VIPS
tumblr_inline_ndfvv9BmfE1rb7x3v.jpg

I’m working part-time at VIPS. I was in-charge of receiving customers when Kim Dongwan walked in, so very confidently, totally unlike a celebrity who’d be covering themselves kekeke So, while being suspicious of what I’m seeing, I nervously asked “(Table for) how many people?” and you know, that very bright smile of his where you see all his teeth and all the wrinkles comes out, while smilng that way, he said, “I’m alone *^_^*” kekekeke It was very funny but I held it in and since it was a time where there wasn’t many people, I told him to sit where he liked and he picked the seat which grabbed the most attention, right amongst the windows. He order the Yamstone Tenderloin and ate his fill of the salad bar kekekekekekeke And he totally knew the standard practice for eating alone kekeke He was laughing while looking at his phone alone kekeke Ah, so heartwarming ㅠㅠㅋㅋ and then a while later, after he finished eating, he suddenly put on his sunglasses and came out to settle his bill??? And as I was settling his bill, I went, “I’m right, right?” and he asked, “What about? *^^*” while taking off his sunglasses kekeke He was really so cute kekekeke He surprisingly got shy when I said I’m a fan kekeke At the end, I said, “Please come again” and he said, “Of course I’ll come again” and then trotted out kekekeke
Picture from moon_S2_comet twittertranslation by malpabo.tumblr.com
--
aww all his teeth and all his wrinkles... this person is definitely a SHCJ :D  She should have asked, "Dongwan-ssi, are you happy that I recognize you?" :))
Oh he's shy when she told her she's a fan, aww so cute :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana Yay!! I'll  be at home so if I find a link I'll stream that radio show for sure :x It will be funny :PThat fan account, Oppayam........................................................................STOP BEING CUTE T_TSo that means he's not only shy when celebrities admit they are fans on broadcast awwwwwww :x "that very bright smile of his where you see all his teeth and all the wrinkles comes out", yes that one that we know really well and ultimately one of the reasons that made me fall in love with this man 8->

"And he totally knew the standard practice for eating alone " --> what this means though? " He was laughing while looking at his phone alone " Just like us when watching our biases or Shinhwa on our phones xD

@hkana LOL, =)) And ask him to leave his sign xD

@linakyon I was smiling ear to ear reading it, so cute ^^  She tried to hold her laugh aww can't we imagine how cute he was when he said he was alone ^^
Yup yup those bright teethly smile and wrinkles... She even said "You know,....",  she understands :D  Now he made me wonder how  Yamstone Tenderloin  tastes/looks like ;))   
Haha I don't know what it means by the standard practice for eating alone... I usually read or look at the passers-by though lol... Nowadays people play with phones too, maybe... but it's hard for me to hold the phone and eating at the same time  ;))  Looks like he read something funny? lol ---> Laugh alone :D  Of course it's heartwarming to see as his laughter is heartwarming to hear too :D
Hahahaha ... I want to watch his rage speech again :D  Ah wonder if she asked for picture :P 

The host of D&D Radio show are drummers from the The Angry Inch Band, the current Kim Minki and previous Chae Jemin (Boohwal's drummer). It should be interesting ^^  
7pm Seoul time means 3am my time, I think I'll listen to the rebroadcast :P

라디오 디디쇼 생방송 듣기 : http://www.podbbang.com/live/kukmintv  (stream)
라디오 디디쇼 다시듣기 : http://www.podbbang.com/ch/7122  (repeat)