Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@hkana He is *_* I know we still have to wait 3 months, but I'm already anticipating the poses Oppayam will grace us for album jacket. Thinking about the Classic /drools/ 8->

LOL! I didn't notice Jinnie, omg these guys don't exist xD

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 @hkana Neither do I tbh xD And I had no idea it was such a big deal for Wannie and Minbong before I watched the ep god of speech and Oppayam's final speech in particular *pats our lovely tchitchais* :))

I love guys taller than me :P If we weren't fooled, his height is 172 cm, I think, which makes him 2cm taller than me, so that's fine ;))

@linakyon I always knew that Wannie and Minbong were shorter than compared to the other guys, but I never thought it was such a big deal. However, it is really funny to watch the God of Speech episode and see Wannie vent about being called chitchai. They are honestly pretty tall at least for me, cuz I am only about 5 ft 2 in, which is about 157 cm, therefore I am short. I like tall guys as well.
Don't worry Wannie and Minbong, you guys are not short, you're both tall :)

@heidimx12  @linakyon IKR?  He is about 20 cm taller than me.  Which is perfect hahaha.  I've never thought he's short either, it's just RicJinSyung are tall people. I understand why he feels he's short, since he is a member of an idol group and an actor.  So he's surrounded by tall and taller people kkk. However if Minwoo and Wannie didn't keep complaining, I don't think many fans will tease them either, lol.  Plus he has a nice proportional body build too.  

@hkana‌ I agree with what you said. I find it cute and funny that Wannie and Minbong complain about their height, especially when they mention that Jinnie and Eric, especially Eric make fun of them. It's just too funny that I can't help but just laugh. ☺️

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 Exactly, they are perfect as they are :P
For me, more than approved!!! :D The pb is so precious :x She sure knows how to capture nice shots ^^  OMG!!!!! Dongwan finally signed with an agency :D Manseh!!! But is it new? I never heard of this one before, but I'm already giving them some points for translating into English :-bd And let's follow of course :D 

By5mfy9CYAAREP1.jpg:large
CIENT_co

Don't play with my heart, 'various fields including music' , I know that musicals fall under this category, but why I have a hope for some digital releases??? xDAll the best for Oppayam!! Can't wait to see you in more projects *cough* dramas *cough* 8->

@linayon KYAAAAAA!  
Our Oppayam!  Congratulation and best wishes! <:-P
CI Ent, please take care of our Kim Dongwan :x
I've never heard of it either and then I saw the header, it only write 'Kim Dongwan', so it's maybe new. I worried when it's new, but seeing they announced the news not only in Korean but also in Japanese, English, and Chinese, give me faith that they are professional.  I hope!
aaaaaa! so excited for Wannie. Is this why he was so happy last night? :D
--
edit :
[Dongwan] A CI Ent rep said, "Starting with supporting Kim Dongwan in the musical "Hedwig" and movie "Life Is But A Dream", the company will give it's complete support for his Shinhwa activities, and to enable him to be an even better drama, movie and musical actor. Please give Kim Dongwan much support and anticipation so that he can continue to grow as a better singer and actor." (starnews)
cr. malpabo
[Dongwan] CI Ent is a new agency, headed by Lee Jaeyoung
cr. malpabo

--
@linakyon IKR!  SINGER KIM juseyo ^^  ./asdfghxcvsdfghk

Guest linakyon

@hkana It makes sense ^^ Sorry Oppayam for thinking you were drunk xD When I saw the header,besides his name I saw 계약, which means contract, so even without knowing the details I was delighted to see him with a new agency :D

Some were saying the Ceo is from LW,not sure, because the name may be the same but a different person. I hope they keep updating in English :D

@linakyon Oppayam goes multilangual! :D
Shincom also tweeted :
[Trans] RT @ShinhwaCompany: [From The Admin] News of Dongwan-nim's new home!
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410020833041210 …
cr. malpabo
Mwave is so fast :D

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Signs Exclusive Contract with CI ENT
2014.10.02 09:33  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
After partying ways with Liveworks Company in April, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan found a new nest to call home. 
On October 2, CI ENT announced that Kim Dong Wan has signed an exclusive contract with the company. 
*image*
On signing with Kim Dong Wan, CI ENT stated, “With our support starting with the musical Hedwig, which Kim Dong Wan is performing in now, and the movie Spring Flower (translated), our company will provide full support to help Kim Dong Wan grow and improve as a Shinhwa member, as well as a drama, movie, and musical actor. CI ENT will do its best to help Kim Dong Wan become a better singer and a better actor. Please continue your support and interest.” 
Not only has Kim Dong Wan been active as a Shinhwa member for more than sixteen years, he has also ventured out into acting, showcasing his talents in dramas such as Goodbye Sadness, The Peak, Cheer Up, Mr. Kim, as well as movies Spin Kick and Deranaged. He has found success in musicals as well, performing in Hedwig and Le Passe Muraille. 
Photo Credit: ShinCom Entertainment
cr. mwave

Guest linakyon

@hkana yeokshi! We can always count with infiltrated SHCJ on mwave ^^ And what a good timing to release the news to help cleaning Shinhwa tag :D

@linakyon omg yes lol. Shinhwa tag has become so ridiculous these past few days with irrelevant mentions and all those history changes  :-? Random commentators, at least read Shinhwa wiki page first before writing anything, would you? :P   

@linakyon listen to these!   :))
Italia. Lamborghini. Maserati. Prada. Dolce Gabbana. Bulgari. Valentino. Putting cheese on nachos.
http://chirb.it/MdcOtB

"Hi, my name is Thomas Kim"
http://chirb.it/Pf1HBG

"but I like soju"
http://chirb.it/0qgBD2
sweet...
though I loved youhttp://chirb.it/xt0GEO
and this asafdsgssagsdgriqtfrlwqieorgiehgsfaask  :((
"Do you miss me? Me too. Should I come over?"
http://chirb.it/a5gehs

:x *thuds to the floor*

Guest linakyon

@hkana Exactly! They don't really need to know all but if they must mention them at least make a quick search -.-

DYING =)) LOL..All those Italian brands and his accent is hilarious xD I see if I teach him some Portuguese brand names then I'll be able to have a decent conversation with him :))

Thomas Kim and pocheon song...is very 'dericious'...help, my tummy :))

Ahhh....how to deal with the last one though......OPPAYAMMM T.T

Guest linakyon

@hkana I can write him a letter :)) If we are told the address of his new agency I can send directly there, or I can send to ShinCom and I'm sure it'll get there. I see Oppayam is eager to learn more languages so I should help him :)) Now I'm imagining how his accent would sound like xD
What is sleep? tumblr_ncspjyjB6u1qefckho1_500.jpg

After drinking, he took a taxi home to bring his guitar….a child that practices happiness