Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@hkana If I were to meet them, I honestly think that I would either stare at them or get weak at the knees and cry then hug them close lol.....as for the letters, if it's from the heart, I can write them especially when they are for my loved ones  :x I've been thinking about writing them for the past months, but never came around to actually writing it on paper.

Guest lip_ton

hi, I'm basically a newbiebut i 've always read this forum on KDWjust wanna ask if any of u guys are going to the concertactually, i'm looking for a partner in crime to go together

Guest choeey2

heidimx12 said: @linakyon LOL at your hashtag. I agree #foreverborninthewrongcountry Makes me even sadder that probably in this life time, I would never meet Shinhwa or step a foot in Korea. I've been thinking about what I would say to him and his Shinhwa brothers if I were to ever meet them, I might as well write a love letter to each one of them  :x

Guest linakyon

@hkana Yup, expensive but the quality of pics takes your breath away :x After watching countless videos and reading reviews I'm more than convinced I need those even though it'll take a while till I buy those :P
@heidimx12  I feel the same, when writing to someone dear to you is not that hard.The real problem is how to stop :P 
@lip_ton Hi there ^^ Welcome to this thread! I wish I could go if I have money :(  I actually checked flight prices and the price.........Well, for me there is Euromillions draw on Tuesday and I'll try my luck :))
@choeey2 muahahahah xD I'm sure the members are scared of the pics Wannie has :)
@choeey2 @heidimx12 Yeah, let's not be too sad ^^ I know when Shincom said they had plans for a World tour I didn't believe them because for them World= Asia LOL xD But hey, there's always this tiny hope they are not trolling us at all :) Seriously, if Shinhwa comes to Europe I'll do my utmost to attend their concert, no matter the country because it's easy to find cheap flights for any European destination :) 
A wild Oppayam appears :DBz07X7WCYAAqVQ6.jpg
gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd...stop looking so cute T.T
Bz07XfQCUAAws7a.jpg
this pic though...LOL xD he looks crazy here and why their faces are so close? *jealous*
Both pics cr to dancer's FB via PLOYSHINHWA
My friends, if you have a twitter account do participate in CIENT event :)  Click here and RT:

[ Ci Event ] 김동완 미니콘서트 'He' 공지 오픈 기념 RT 이벤트! Kim Dong Wan mini concert 'He' RT event! http://t.co/VQoMYdX7rm pic.twitter.com/KOTlh39cDM

— CI ENT (@CIENT_Co)

October 13, 2014

Bz0QXgmCcAI6_RC.jpg:large

cr CIENT_co
[Trans] Kim Dongwan “He” Mini Concert
*pic omitted* 

Listens to you
Understands you
Knows you

'He'

The new music he sings and
his photos that completely shows you the world as he sees it,
and his honest stories…

His season is November, a late Autumn,
the warm stories he conveys begins…..

Concert details
Date: 20 November 2014 (Thurs) 8PM
Venue: AX-Korea
Ticket price: 66,000won
Duration: 120minutes (no intermission)

sr: Interpark
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

2h for a mini concert??? And only 66,00 won? So cheap!!Why are flights so expensive???? WHY T_T Love the description, feels more a fanmeeting..So jealous of the fans that can attend :(( What? New songs?????????????????????????????????asdfgghjklsdkfgkls kyaaaaaaaaa Don't play with my heart @hkana OUR AMBULANCE????WHERE IS IT????

Hi @lip_ton  :-h  Welcome :)
Unfortunately I'm not going T.T   Hope you find someone to go together, but if you can't, don't worry I'm sure you'll have fun as well ^^  
@heidimx12 @linakyon  I envy you both T.T Hope you have the chance to actually write to them, I think they would love to read the letters fans  :)
@choeey2 haha yes those weird photos :)) Wonder if we'll ever see them :D

@linakyon asdghffjkglskajhaghfgjkkdjjkl   CRY CRY !  New songs T.T  photos, 2 hours concert, signed poster, affordable tickets  :(:((    His honest stories :((
You're spoiling us, Oppayam :x :x  

Wonder if he wrote the songs, what photos, are those Vancouver photos huhuhu  

Listens to youUnderstands youKnows you
'He'
The new music he sings andhis photos that completely shows you the world as he sees it,and his honest stories…
His season is November, a late Autumn,the warm stories he conveys begins…..
Does ticketing notice usually have this kind of poetic words... asdsfghfjakll

There should be an ambulance and medics standby during the concert T.T  at the venue and for us at home :P

@lip_ton Welcome, unfortunately, I won't be going either. 
@choeey2 @linakyon @hkana I still have to find the company's address, so there's little hope for me over all, but since I have you ladies, I will try my best not to be too sad. Since I have you guys to share my Shinhwa love with :)  :x

@linakyon Oppayam looks so cute in those pictures!  I think it because the angle in the second pic :P  Her face looks bigger than Oppayam :P Yeah why did you put your cheek too close to his?  X(  =((  :(( ...  ;))
Is she the same Shinhwa dancer who went to see Dengdwig?
If the lenses are really good then they are worth the price since pictures help us remembering precious memories. ^^

@heidimx12 ah the TOP Media & LW/ShinCom addresses in Hangul? 
I found ShinCom address :
LiveWorks/Shinhwa Company address서울시 용산구 한남동 123번지 고뫄스빌딩 6층 (우) 140-889 6F, Gomoas Bldg., 123, Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-889, Republic of Koreacredit : @inmyownmind1 + ShinHwa

@hkana Ah I see. Thanks a bunch. Oh......Wannie, why do you have to be so fine. I love the part that "His season is November, a late Autumn". It just melts my heart <3 <3 Is it just me? Or does everyone else not like it when Wannie or the others get close to other girls? Yes, I'm greedy hehe

Guest linakyon

@hkana Ahhh so it turns out he already shared the pic with fans ^^ I didn't remember at all as well :P Hedwig is a musical one must seat in the front row to have a better chance of fan service 8->

@heidimx12 It really melts my heart as well.Here, the weather is starting to get chilly and those words give me this warm feeling inside :x  I don't really know if Oppayam wrote himself, but whoever did, did an amazing job :-bd
@hkana @heidimx12  *slowly raises hand* :P How not to be jealous xD Every time I'm 'why so close to Oppa' ;)

@hkana AHHH.....you just killed me lol I'm really jealous now.
@linakyon I can say that it's officially fall here, the leaves are turning red/orange. I love fall and happy that our birthdays are in November. :) lol.......whenever a girl gets close to him, I'm like No!!!! get away. haha especially when Shinhwa went on Beatles Code and Hyoeun was dancing with Wannie, I was so jealous and couldn't stand to watch.....lol.....that's how jealous I was.

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 Glad to know someone who felt the same....To describe how I feel I'll use our leader-nim famous line from phoenix : 'do you smell something burning? My heart is burning with jealousy right now' 

@heidimx12 @linakyon lol lol you girls :D Strangely Wannie's celebrity fans on broadcasts only make me jealous a little, more towards happy  ;))  Like when he was with Sistar's Soyu, I had hoped they become a pair in real life lol lol.  I think I'm happy more people like him and declare their liking on air  :D