Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@hkana @linakyon I can't even help myself, at least you guys are faithful to Wannie lol, I can't even stay faithful to any of them cuz I love all of them so much and I want them all, so it would be more like you guys helping me out. :))

Looks like CI ENT tweeted something but deleted it lol.  Too bad I didn't see it because I was sleeping sigh
BzVgJetCIAA-FIE.jpg

I was opening my twitter&saw this twet. i wonder who the admin of @CIENT_Co today, I hope it's Shinhwa's Kim Dongwan 
cr. r1k6_chan
"testing" ;))  Wannie, is that you?  ^^  Please tweet something, pictures or anything ^^

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 Great idea! But I think as soon as Shinhwa starts being more active, none of us will be sane :))
@hkana LMAO xD Oppayam is that you?? Yes,anything will be fine, but I vote for a pic :D *greedy*Is he or whoever is in charge of the account teasing us, or testing because they have an announcement to make? Probably not :P See, a simple tweet and we get excited, how to deal when it's better news? xD 

Guest linakyon

@hkana ikr, I melt whenever I see it :x

He looks so cute T.T

and how come he show us this adorable face after asking fans to strip???

This red uniform has to be one of my favorite stage outfits *.* I wouldn't mind if they recycle them, but then how could we deal with it?? o-<-<

@linakyon, I agree. We will for sure be crazy or even worse, considering that we don't live in Korea and we don't get to see them live. So we might be the craziest of the craziest. Maybe, it was Wannie that was teasing the fans lol

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 And then there's time difference OTL  I can't really complain though, Seoul is 9h ahead, and 8h during Summer time..Nevertheless is a pain whenever they are active and I always end giving up some hours of sleep to keep updated T_T 
Yeah, it might be that given he is calling fans pretty kids lately...He must love seeing fans going crazy with just a few words...tch tch

@linakyon Here in the US, we're still in daylight savings/summer time, so Korea is 14 hours ahead for me and will be 15 hours ahead when summer time ends. So you're lucky that Korea time is not too far for you. There's also different time zones in the US, so it sucks really bad.

@heidimx12 @linakyon  yes true, we have to sacrifice time and hard disk space  :))  
@linakyon hahahahha it was after that? lol! I saw the gif, the way he tilted his head back when he's telling the fans to strip lol lol lol it's so hilarious =))
Their outfits have some nice textures :x  

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 That's a lot O.o Yeah, I really can't complain it's way worse for you guys >:D
@hkana LOL xD Well it's not right after...This one was when he finished introducing himself after saying fans could take their clothes later when they get hotter, well not much later after asking fans to strip off actually xD  I seriously don't know how he kept his posture and gave such a subtle yet beautiful smile after saying that, I'd burst into laughing and run to hide myself  =))
After tilting his head you'll see his usual embarrassed smile, which is cute also :x aigoo I should be ashamed thinking he looks cute after saying that, there were children at the concert , instead I should scold him :))

@linakyon lol lol lol.  The thing with Wannie is, even though sometimes he says absurd things, we can't feel offended because of he's so adorable when doing that and  we know he's joking.   ;))
He's so cute when he knows he's talking nonsense :))

Guest linakyon

@hkana Again, you're right dear :) Hard to resist when he acts cute :x

Kyaaa turns out it was not teasing!!!! Update from CIENT_co in English!! Please keep it going :D
"News from Kim Dong Wan will be updated next week. Stay tuned!"
10580039_704267776331967_308692210558274
cr CIENT_co
And now I ask why make us suffer and say it'll be revealed only next week?? huhu...The pain....We're always tuned Oppayam! Ahhhhh....I'm already anticipating, from the pic it seems it is photo shoot :D 

@linakyon asdfghj;lkjhddfghj,.;kjhddfgm,khggmghjlk 
My heart starts beating faster seeing there's a tweet... and even faster after I saw they put a picture :(:((  His haiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr :x :x  Can I be the one whose hands touching it please :P
Ah what a tease!! Maybe for page profile like Liveworks does? Are those more clothes on the table? Means there will be more poses/pictures. Can't wait! assfjfhjlllk
Someone made it brighter :
BzampuRCUAER_BK.png
cr. Mongryong___lee

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR The pic doesn't look so clear, but his hair asddffghjklll

It could be, or maybe a shoot for a 2015 calendar?? *.* Oppayammmmm why are you doing this to us??

Guest linakyon

@hkana T.T can we just skip to next week ??? :(( Or can't he just tell us the news sooner,at the end of this week?? *puppy eyes*