Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

@hkana I usually don't really care much about pairings, but I love Shinhwa pairings, they are all so funny and adorable, that melts your heart. Minwoo, the kissing machine is so lovable, Whenever he gives kisses, my heart flutters, especially when he kisses the maknae, who I find is so quiet and serious. His kisses makes you just fall in love with him. 
All of these guys are adorable and I love them all, which is rare for me, because most of the time, I would only like one or two from the band. If I were to ever be on a talk show with them, I could pretty much tell each one of them what I like about them, gosh they just make me smile :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, anyeong @all  :D 
@heidimx12 yes, all shinhwa changjo who usually doesn't care about pairing can't help but adore all shinhwa pairings. Because it's shinhwa, the pairings too adorable, and every pairings has its own character. LOL
Aaaaw, thank you @hkana, thank you @linakyon :D Hope you two are doing well too. Fighting for everything you are doing now :*

@hkana you choose your avatar and signature very well. Veryyyyy weeeeeeell. Hahahaha. Handsome namja. And woodong. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

And thank you for the updates. I'm not really up to date :P*Clap clap clap* Oppayam is really a true kind man, so generous. He knows how to spend his money very well. This man is seriously awesome.And yes, what made him more awesome, everytime we knew his donations was from the others. Wow, from his personality I bet actually he didn't want netizen/public knew all of his good deeds.(and he doesn't like too much praises. Sorry oppayam if I praise you too much :P )
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I missed SHINHWA's 6000th day. Every member gave us a message. Awwwwwwwwww, thank you shinhwa :*And oppayam uploaded a video? whoaaaaaa, so happy, thank you wannie. It's so heartwarming. :*But what's with that unfocused video? -,-Zzzzzzzzzz, someday, when Kim Dong Wan shows his face with his own camera on YT account, I will definitely celebrate it. LOL.
On the other note, hiks, I was late, I didn't participate in that KDW latest project. I wish someone from Indonesia (err, especially my city) had send beautiful picture.
Oh yeah, @linakyon, one of my friend went to portugal for student exchange, and she said portugal is so beautifuuuuuuuul :D
Count me in chingu! I love oppayam with cap, it makes him looks younger <3And curly oppayam is not bad. Curly oppayam made my day brighter when I got down. LOL =))

@achil  >:D<  thank youuuu
@heidimx12 While Minbong is the one who gives kisses the most, Andy is the one who receives the most, can't blame the hyungs! :D  
@achil @linakyon @heidimx12 yesss every pairings has their own character :x  In Wandy is obvious who's the hyung lol lol 
haha yes thank you, I'm loving my signature right now, it's funny too when I'm seeing two similar gifs on the top of this page lol.  I'm loving his pictures for The Musicals magazine too.  Minwoo is very photogenic and gives great poses, I think Wannie is not different, though their style is different (imo).  

There's never such things as too much praise for  Oppayam kkk...   Oppayam is quite reluctant in showing his face on the YT video when he's singing huhu and most of the time we only see his face covered in ski helmet hahahaha ... He wants us to focus on his singing :P
kk yes Curly Oppayam is a laughter medicine :P  Looks like he's addicted to the style, maybe it's his alter ego huahaha
But this version of curly oppa is so cute :)  :  https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BxaACizCEAAN_0_.mp4

@hkana Andy definitely receives the most kisses, I don't blame the hyungs for their kisses. Andy seems to have very kissable cheeks lol......I don't see a lot of Wandy videos, but I'm sure it's Dongwan who gives a lot of kisses between the two. 
@achil yes, all the pairings are very unique in their own way. You just gotta love them. :)

Guest linakyon

@achil Hehe it's always nice to hear someone thinks our country is beautiful, I hope your friend had a blast :D Don't worry dear,if I'm not mistaken I think I saw 2 entries for Indonesia which is the max they would accept for each country. It didn't say which cities,but I'm sure they sent pics of a beautiful place,like everyone else in this project,since we know that if he likes he might visit those places :D @hkana When speaking about Wannie and Minbong posing,for me,Minwoo intentionality seduces the camera,while Wannie does the same unintentionally. This may not make sense at all but it's how I feel :) The truth is these two don't even need to pose,because they ooze charm :x @hkana @heidimx12‌ Our Andy is really handsome ^^ And his voice??? So manly :x At first I didn't really pay much attention,but during the debate in ep11( I think) of Shinhwa Broadcast and the way he spoke,I was stunned :x Off to re watch that episode :D

@linakyon @achil  Indonesia was the first country that reached the quota, like maybe in the first two days or so? Manse! Don't be sad because they closed it before the deadline since all spots were filled sooner than expected ^^  Yes, I'm sure all the places are beautiful. :D
@heidimx12 @linakyon ikr.  He's so full of charisma in the debate.  Also, Andy acts as the more mature one in Wandy makes me giggle :))  
@linakyon I understand what you meant and I feel the same way.  Different styles but the camera loves both.
Ah speaking of photos...  Have I posted this picture yet?
BuAy1syCMAAgUjN.jpg:large
cr. wan4874
I still don't know what photoshoot it is for,or if it's real or photoshopped.  Anyone knows?

Guest linakyon

@hkana Andy trolled his hyung well..Not to mention how he kept calm never raising his voice♥♥ Wannie's face is priceless when they were talking about why they should release nude pb again and Andy suddenly says he will release his as a suplement :))Missing Shinbang T.T
Idk where that pic is from, first time seeing it, but I do know I had to hold my breath because I scrolled too quick and thought it was from nude pb...I know, I know, naughty me ;))

@linakyon that nude debate was hilarious. Ah, wasn't it Wannie who said they would release it as a supplement?  Andy was so calm throughout! And Wannie was comical acted his reasoning hahaha.  One of my favorite episodes since he won :P  I think I rewatched Sistar episodes the most often kkk
ikr... I'm wishing to see more if there's any... I think it would a gorgeous photo collections... Did you guys tilt your heads like I did? :P

@hkana, Andy seems to act more mature than his hyungs most of the time, with the exception of Eric. Andy is always so calm, that's probably what makes me love about him. 
@linakyon the nude photoshoot debate was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. My Andy was so calm throughout the whole debate. Eric and Hyesung were so funny cuz they were the ones whose heartbeat kept going up. Minwoo was also very funny when Wannie was debating about the whole nude photos and Philippines. That was definitely one of my favorite episodes.  

Guest linakyon

@hkana Ahh, yes...Andy said he would release his own nude pb alone and then Wannie said that =))
His poem for Jinnie and the final segment were epic...Dongwannie...do you like it? kekeke ;))
Tilt head? check :D

@heidimx12 I admired him for keeping calm, even when he was saying he was a poor speaker....At that moment I just wanted to hug him.Cutie :x
LOL Ricsyung were hilarious!!They felt like a married couple =))

OMG...What a eye feast we were presented today with Roygen's fall/winter catalogue :D

To start off, one with our 6 oppas :) But I have to be honest, this is my least favorite pic, winter and fall are gloomy seasons, so they should have opted for a pic of the 6 of them having fun :)
BxpZ-jGCQAAmjb8.jpg:large
cr 怒点极底的脸同学

Kyaaaaaa....Oppayam with specs...Can we see this pic without the camera 8->
BxozM9MCEAAIOOk.jpg:large
cr 怒点极低的脸同学

Opppppppppaaaaayammmmmmmmmmm T__T

BxpZH8KCUAI2qDo.jpg:large
cr 怒点极底的脸同学

Our WooDong :x :x :x
Bxphd86CUAAoJIb.jpg:large
cr on pic

LOOK AT THESE THREE *.* AND WANNIE'S CHEEKS o-<-< sorry for caps :P
BxphyAFCQAASaZ7.jpg:large
cr on pic

Need help, honey??? xD
Bxp1cLeCEAEoP7K.jpg:large
cr on pic

@heidimx12 @linakyon Eric and Andy are the calmest in the group, though they can be the craziest too sometimes  :))  They balance the ruckus from the rest ^^
New pics! I like fall fashion but I agree it can look too gloomy, especially they seem always to be in suits kkk...  Do they have other items trench coat etc... like one that Wannie's wearing but more fashionable.  
But OMGGGG Oppayam!! *breath in, breath out* ... @linakyon didn't we just talk about how effortless Wannie looks in photos and these pictures appeared! 
His smile *melted* ! The last picture is just gorgeous and the eye in the one he's wearing specs is teasing us.

:x

@hkana Eric and Andy sure are the calmest ones, but I think that if they were to get really mad, the other guys would probably get scared lol......they sure do keep a balance from the rest of the guys. 
I love Wannie's smile and voice, though he's the most picky one among the guys, his smile makes me giggle like a 12 year old girl. LOL

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR...Not the first time we comment about a particular thing and then bam! It appears something that proves we are right! We rock! Love this thread and of course everyone who participates :D
Roygen wants to kill us.......................I didn't recover yet from yesterday, today we got more, and some in HD in their fb page *byeee* o-<-<  ;))

buahahaha those gifs =)) the chilli one it's always hilarious, but poor Andy, he must have felt so violated,let's pray Ero-Wan next year he controls himself more :))