Digital Perm!

hanie

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest molle3

^ yeh i think after you get a digital perm you can't wash it for the first few days, 2-3days so the chemicals soak in

Guest singerchick

i haven't washed my hair for 2days....and i feel gross haha.

can i wash it tomorrow?? O_O

Yeah you should be able to wash it on the 3rd day.

I got my perm in Shanghai and it was extremely gross because it was like 95 degrees outside and I couldn't wash my hair for 3 days.

Guest Rainie

^Wow, that's a long time...I just didn't wash my hair for a day...O.o....they never told me anything...either I didn't have to, or they assumed that I knew....hmm...I wonder what they said to flyaway.

^^ ahh! >____< really?!

oi ~ hmm, idk, i knows he didn't tell me to wash my hair right away so....O_O

well yeah, now i feel gross >___<

and can i tie my hair or something?! it's killing me haha! and i need to run!!! :D

Guest KaiLien

From what I hear, its best to wait and not wash your hair as long as you possibly can to let the chemicals sink in longer. Also, try not to distort your hair in anyway until 3 days.

Guest GoongLOVExx

Can you straighten a perm with a flat iron?

I am assuming you can and it will just go back curly when you take a shower or something, but I wanted to make sure. ><

Does straightening you permed hair affect the perm at all?

Guest MizJudge.d

My hair's still a mullet, the longest layer reaches just a lil above my chest. Would a perm work on mullet hair ?

Guest xCandeex

i was thinking about getting a digital perm as well but i'm worried my hair isn't long enough to make the curls look loose and pretty and instead that it would look like a poodle or an old ahjumah style (old korean lady style). opinions?? :)

what my hair looks like

Guest GoongLOVExx

^ Your hair is definitely long enough. ^^

I've seen people with much shorter hair get really pretty digital perms. =]

Mine isn't digital, but my hair is shorter then yours and my perm turned out good (IMO). xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beautifulfriend

hey all..

i just have one quick question: Is it okay to dye your hair after getting a digital perm? I got the digi perm almost two months ago, so I should be okay, right? I'm using Garnier Nutrisse, but on the box, it says not to use on relaxed hair. Getting a digital perm isn't "relaxing" your hair, right?

I reeeally don't want to screw up my hair. I've taken good hair of my hair all my life. So please let me know if I should just not dye my hair, or if it's "safe".

Thanks!

Guest Rainie

^I dyed my hair close to 2 months before I permed my hair...I had gotten it done at a salon, and I didn't see any huge damages...but I'm not sure about dying it after...cuz the chemicals of the dye might make your perm looser, and fade out.

Guest melonLi

um i wos wondaing if u tied ur hair up everyday , well ur perm not last as long...? iunno, heard it somewhere b4.

what else shouldn't i do to my hair when it's permed?

also , do you guys use any shampoo products to bring ur curls out more after washing your hair?

^^

Guest choliese

digital perm is <33

my fren got it too and she looks totally awesome & different

compared to when she had straight hair

Archived