Digital Perm!

hanie

Guest slms1992

I'm going to Korea in September this year and I'm looking forward to invest in a digiperm! I think that's what they call it? Well my hair is shoulder-lengthed at the moment so I'm estimating by the time of my travels' date=' my hair would be just above the chest area (my hair grows very slowly). I'm just wondering because I only want my ends to have nice, big waves. Would I be able to just get the ends permed? Or do I have to do the whole head? Because I honestly don't want to look like Asian grandmas with big goldilocks from roots.[/quote']

You can definitelt choose to do only the lower half of your head. I did mine like that and it looks way better than doing the whole head. Just let the hairdresser know and I'm sure he will be more than happy do so :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainbowbubz

I just got my digi perm this morning, but there are sections of my hair which are really loose and almost look straight!! I haven't washed my hair or done anything to it yet, although i should mention that while bathing my hair got a teeny bit wet, but only a few strands. Is this normal?? Or will the curls only start appearing after my first wash? Ahhhhh really afraid my hair straightens since it lasts only 1 hour on the curling iron and the perm wasn't cheap!

Archived