Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Bo Young Looks Warm and Stylish in Bonnie Alexsablo September 2, 2014 1 Comments1Lee Bo Young Looks Warm and Stylish in Bonnie Alex

Actress Lee Bo Young has released a pictorial for the clothing brand “Bonnie Alex,” with whom she signed a contract as their 2014 fall and winter model.

In the photos, Lee Bo Young flaunts a chic and no-nonsense cold-weather styling of mostly gray, black, and blue knits and coats. Her smooth, contemporary look has caught the public eye.

A representative for the advertising agency said, “Lee Bo Young’s latest dramas–‘God’s Gift–14 Days,’ ‘I Can Hear Your Voice,’ ‘My Daughter Seo Young,’ and so on–have all been very popular. She is an actress that is sure to become a household name and she is worthy to become a regular fixture in advertising. The mood of this photoshoot was ‘French chic.’”

Check out Lee Bo Young’s photos below.

cr Soompi News

Lee Bo Young models for casual wear brand 'Bonnie alex'

September 3, 2014 @ 2:07 am 
lee-bo-young_1409698402_20140902_leeboyo

Lee Bo Young showed how to keep it simple yet stylish for the upcoming colder months with a simple mix-match of various coats from Bonnie alex's 2014 F/W collection.

Starring in hit drama series such as 'I Hear Your Voice' and 'My Daughter Seoyoung' and effortlessly exuding a natural yet sophisticated charm, it's no wonder Lee Bo Young has been receiving love calls from various fashion brands

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'High School: Love On' - Episode 7

Check out more photos below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-bo-young-models-for-casual-wear-brand-bonnie-alex