Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest jojijunjy

Wow, excellent pics! Thank you Huangsy for all of them! The Andre Kim show recent? PSH's fantastic and I absolutely adore him!!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avicenna

he is soooooo cute and gentleman.... I loved him from Iljimae....since I am a fan of HHJ ^_^ I saw how he treated her and she seemed very on ease around him and that meant he is a great guy just like her previous co-workers....wish them both the best and wish to c them as a couple in real life lolz.... I am with u in this bashful ^_^

Guest Senorita_

1978????? he looks so young not a man that just turn 30!! really i thought he was same age with jun ki or younger!!..

Me too, I thought he was about 26 but when I saw he was born in 1978 my expression was like 0____0 lol

But he's very good-looking ;)

ps Shi Hoo looks great at Mnet 20s Choice Award <3

Ooh, what's the award for? He salutes with experience so he's been thru MS correct? Love the pics. He's soooo cool!

I just finish watching Iljimae and totally fell in love with Shi Hoo. Anyway, regarding the pics above, it seems he was appointed as an "image ambassador" by the South Korea Police Department due to the performance that he gave in Iljimae. The link for the news article is as below:

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/07/31/park-sh...ice-department/

Also, found another website which is dedicated to Shi Hoo which also mention about the award.

http://www.parksihoo.com/bbs/view.php?id=n...2d7acdcf61e2633

Hope these helps :)

Guest avicenna

from drama, Family Honor

20080908105538957a4_110821_0.jpg

wooooow :w00t::w00t::w00t: ...he is soooooooo hansome as Iljimae .... I hope he got to do the 2nd part of it (in case they change their mind) since LJK does not want to :phew: ....PSH will be sooooooooooooooooo great as Iljimae ..... I can not imagine him in Yong-ee ( as I never see the comical part of his character) :lol: ...

thanks huangsy for the pics ;) ..... they are sooooooooooooo great B)

I'm so surprise he's sooooo underrated. :o

He's so yummy and attractive to look at. HAHAH

Hopefully he stars in another movie as the main lead. I would love to see that. :D

^ Yes yes, stop making him second fiddle, put him in a lead role so he can finally get the girl.

Ugh, Andre Kim's fashion sense is just...scary. Would you honestly wear his clothes? No doubt the models are hot though, especially Shi Hoo.

Guest sexy4yennie

i'm just searching PSH pics and then found it hehehe

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

his body is ok bgt hahahaha

0808_sihooinBali_01.jpg

credz to parsihoo.com

in Bali, Indonesia

0808_sihooinBali_02.jpg

in Bali, Indonesia

credz to parksihoo.com

0808_sihooinBali_14.JPG

in bali Indonesia

credz to parksihoo.com

Guest yukiseob

yyaaaww..

Love Park Si Hoo,

firts time i see him at Iljimae, oh my.. :w00t:

what, he goes to Bali??

aarghhh.. i'm late to hear the news >_<

if i knew, i will go to Bali to..

hahaha *i wish* :lol:

Guest jojijunjy

Wow, he's Scrumptious!

he's pretty tall...

I searched youtube under Park Si Hoo and there was a clip of Andre Kim's Bali show with PSH and Han Chae Y. - thanks to whoever uploaded it...

and thanks Huangsy for these great pictures!

Guest always4ilwoo

OMG, another cute man has come to my heart :w00t: When i first saw him in Iljimae as Shi Hoo, i fell in love with him..I just don't know how could this man become so unforgettable..I thought he's still in his mid 20's, but surprise!!! He's 30 year old..He looks so young..

I've watched The Perfect Neighbor; his former drama..I fell in love with him for the second time..Just love him in that drama..He acted so cool and great! Right now, i'm waiting for his upcoming drama;Family's Honor..I've heard he becomes the lead role in that drama (FINALLY!)

Another fact that makes me fall in love with him more than before is, he is in the same management with Jung Il Woo (the first man who captures my heart :w00t:) What a coincidence! Love these two gentlemen :w00t: Can't get enough of them..Hope they can play together in one drama..

SARANGHAEYO Park Shi Hoo Oppa! Family's Honor FIGHTING!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missy_qiqi

OMG, another cute man has come to my heart :w00t: When i first saw him in Iljimae as Shi Hoo, i fell in love with him..I just don't know how could this man become so unforgettable..I thought he's still in his mid 20's, but surprise!!! He's 30 year old..He looks so young..

I've watched The Perfect Neighbor; his former drama..I fell in love with him for the second time..Just love him in that drama..He acted so cool and great! Right now, i'm waiting for his upcoming drama;Family's Honor..I've heard he becomes the lead role in that drama (FINALLY!)

Another fact that makes me fall in love with him more than before is, he is in the same management with Jung Il Woo (the first man who captures my heart :w00t:) What a coincidence! Love these two gentlemen :w00t: Can't get enough of them..Hope they can play together in one drama..

SARANGHAEYO Park Shi Hoo Oppa! Family's Honor FIGHTING!

YEAH!!! Park Shi Hoo is really a great actor, his role( as the sucessor to the J enterprise) in Perfect Neighbour is fantastic, especially the scenes between him & Bae Do Na.

This was the first time that PSH catches my attention thou' i had watched delighful girl Choon Hyang & which star r u from. Hee...

Looking forward to more dramas from him, great that he had gotten the lead role in Family Honor.

Wonder when will the drama be airing....and wats the story line like?

Seriously, this drama "PERFECT NEIGHBOUR" should receive more attention than it has. :rolleyes: :tongue2:

Archived