Quantcast
Guest chancy426

Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest anggiehaha

Hi everyone!

Me and my sister, we had just finished watching How to meet a perfect neighbor, and we fall deeepllyyy in love with PSH! I felt kinda of sad, seeing this thread has only 2 pages. Everyone should take a gooodd look at him, that way they'll know how hot is PSH :lol:

I haven't watch any other drama with PSH in it. But I think I'm about to do it ASAP. Hehe. I hope I'll be seeing more fans of PSH and more news :lol: :lol:

Guest babymarzy07

yes im glad to hear he will be in iljimae!!

i cant wait to see him on screen again!! :)

i loved him in Perfect Neighbor!

Guest anggiehaha

Thank you huangsy for the pics! Umm btw, if i'm not mistaken, is that the girl who also played in How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor? Are they real-life-couple? And is PSH a model? Oh My :w00t:

Guest huangsy

Thank you huangsy for the pics! Umm btw, if i'm not mistaken, is that the girl who also played in How To Meet A Perfect Neighbor? Are they real-life-couple? And is PSH a model? Oh My :w00t:

Yes, Min Ji Hye acted in that drama.

I'm not sure if PSH is a model-turn-actor but he sure does have model good looks.

PSH's father is a model !

Also, in Korea, fashion designers like Andre Kim, often use actors/actresses as fashion or catwalk models.

Guest anggiehaha

I'm not sure if PSH is a model-turn-actor but he sure does have model good looks.

PSH's father is a model !

Yeah, he sure does :):) Oh his father is a model? Well no wonder then heehee. Btw, are Min Ji Hye and PSH real life couple?

Aaah this thread is so quiet :(

Guest SH<3

Yeah, he sure does :):) Oh his father is a model? Well no wonder then heehee. Btw, are Min Ji Hye and PSH real life couple?

Aaah this thread is so quiet :(

Min Ji Hye and Park Shi Hoo are not real life couple n_n

I think Designer Andre chose them

because they just did a drama together.

Guest suejinners

'DHC for Men'

^^!!!!

pshtt0.jpg

(thats chae jung ahn in the red^^)

Guest anggiehaha

Min Ji Hye and Park Shi Hoo are not real life couple n_n
Yay! hihi, i hope he's single :D:P

suejinners:: hi! hm do you happen to have a link for the ad? hihi thanks in advance

Guest fieryheart

He's quite hot but why is he acting in so little dramas? I want to see him more !

Guest jojijunjy

Delighted to find this Park Si Hoo thread...this actor is wonderful! I've been in altered states since watching Perfect Neighbor. I totally fell for PSH. His character captured my heart, my sympathy, and PSH the actor took my breath away. It's been several days now since watching How to Meet A Perfect Neighbor and I'm still walking around in a daze like a love-sick puppy... I have not felt this way about a star in a while...ha, ha.

Everyone should check this drama out. It's not just a comedy like the drama title suggests. It's much much more.

Love those Andre Kim photos. I'm want to find his catwalk in action on youtube? He's definitely got the perfect model physique (and experience I gather since his father was a clothing designer/model?) You showcased all his "talents" in Perfect Neighbor.

Guest Narda

I didnt like his character in WSAYF but in HTMAPN...

I was like 'wow' how could he go from just a typically good looking to a totally handsome-dashing man!

Something about 'him' before didnt appeal to me but now i can see why my friend had a crush on him.

My smile is like this when i see him smile. ^____________________________^

My mom was mesmerized by him too. (i guess that's why she started watching HTMAPN too! haha.)

Guest SH<3

Recent picture of Park Shi Hoo at Chu Sang Mi's Wedding (110507)

20071105174846249c4_175211_0.jpg

psh-1.jpg

2007110518510598180_192543_0.jpg

psh2.jpg

Guest SH<3

Park Shi Shoo attended the MCM 2008 S/S Fashion Show [11.01,07]

psh3.jpg

2007110120345532880_210542_0.jpg

2007110120350432780_210541_0.jpg

Guest lOveKorea

i've just known him from his cameo role in Delightful Girl and loved him. :lol: since i found out he'd be in the same drama with my Junki, cant wait till March *sigh* too long >_<

Guest jojijunjy

Thanks for all the nice pics everyone. Currently in love with this guy! Definitely looking for his next projects. He has all the prerequisites for a great star, and hopefully, there be more of his talents to share and admire soon!

Guest atel

i've just known him from his cameo role in Delightful Girl and loved him. :lol: since i found out he'd be in the same drama with my Junki, cant wait till March *sigh* too long >_<

^ wow... i can't remember who he was in Delightful Girl Chunhyang. can anyone help me ? :lol:

edit - haha... okay did some digging.

he came out as Hong Chaerin's (played by actress Park Sieun) boyfriend. dude i still can't remember his face. :lol: he must of came out like really briefly or something.