Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fanaticpotter

I am so in love with him right now!! I have always thought I only like young pop idols like SHINee and 2pm, but he changed my mind! Haha. He's brilliant in both Ijimae and Family Honour. I haven't watched his earlier show like the perfect neighbour though.

Here's a fairly recent interview of him with Eng subs. You can view it at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTmV6msyLJI

Haha he does look the singer Tei!

• 1 month later...
Guest yoyo163

I am so in love with him right now!! I have always thought I only like young pop idols like SHINee and 2pm, but he changed my mind! Haha. He's brilliant in both Ijimae and Family Honour. I haven't watched his earlier show like the perfect neighbour though.

Here's a fairly recent interview of him with Eng subs. You can view it at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTmV6msyLJI

Haha he does look the singer Tei!

Thks for the video post.

Umm but I am still unsure what is his next project.

Enjoy his role in family's honor .... and must say .... I like his cool character better and the sudden wittyness his post in the beginning better .... ^_^. Nevertheless ..... he is good looking .

looking forward to his new project

Guest yoyo163

Jus watch the perfect Neighbor, I prefer his Style and looks in the Family's honor. And his Character in family's honor is More attractive then this one stronger.

Guest celena8899

FAMILY HONOR totally brought out the acting skills in SHI HOO oppa. he was brilliant!

i can't wait for his next project, and i just love his smile so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest geles93

i love shi hoo oppa :)

He look so hot and handsome in the drama family honor...

i think he look compatible with Yoon Jung Hee=D

i love their chemistry...xD

Love the sizzling chemistry between Park Shi Hoo & Yoon Jung Hee in Family Honour.

So many hugs and kisses (especially the last one). :P

Ardently wish they could be an item or already an item now.

Guest yoyo163

i love shi hoo oppa :)

He look so hot and handsome in the drama family honor...

i think he look compatible with Yoon Jung Hee=D

i love their chemistry...xD

I watch him In FH and yes.. vy attactive .... so I proceed to watch the Perfect neigh ... I must say .... He Dun look that good in Perfect Neigh.

And the story line of FH is Also Better......

So jus wonder wat is is next project.

Guest valley girl

lately i like Mark Zhao so much,, so i am looking wherever he appeared on show. like TV etc..

on chinese show there's someone looks like Park shi Hoo.. !!

i even Thought He is Park shi Hoo

201001211055414b3fc.jpg

his name is Zhang Han, he exactly looks like PSH at show.. might be he was paired at Show @ mark because Both of them has ever mistaken to be called as Korean but they are chinese ( descent ) ( mark is Taiwanese ), both 1984's born, both are rising star. he really looks like PSH.. ZH looks PSH, i haven't Found mark looks like who but his eyes looks like korean.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Park Shi Hoo. Wish you all the best and success in this new drama.

Yeepee... :D. Finally, a new Korean Drama I can look forward to.

I've stopped "chasing" the new Korean Dramas since the end of Glory of Family in April 2009.

Full Credit: Dramabean blog :D

20100218000067_0.jpg

Lots of casting news these days; here are two more roles that have been filled. SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Prosecutor Mata Hari, which will star Kim So-yeon, has now brought its two leads onboard: Park Shi-hoo and Han Jung-soo.

Park Shi-hoo will reprise (and dial up) the cold persona he showed in previous dramas Iljimae and Family Honor, showing off a sharp, sleek style. His lawyer character graduated from college in the U.S. and returns to Korea, where he passes the bar exam. Though he didn’t grow up in Korea, he takes on important cases for Korean businessmen and is able to help turn those businesses into very prosperous enterprises. This gives rise to a lot of speculation about his past and background, making him a mysterious character.

He’ll find himself pitted against Han Jung-soo for the affections of the lead (Kim’s frivolous prosecutor character); Han is currently heating up television screens (and ajummas’ hearts) as the slave-hunting General Choi in Chuno. Han’s character is also cool-headed and sharp as a prosecutor who throws himself into his work after the death of his wife.

Expectations are somewhat raised for this drama given its production team, as the writer and director led SBS’s Brilliant Legacy to great success last year. Prosecutor Mata Hari is looking to broadcast in April on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

• 1 month later...

Archived