Quantcast
Guest chancy426

Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest mapikan

This is really terrible news, hearing that people can be so cruel and violent to hurt an actor in this manner. I certainly hope that he will be alright, and not have scars on his face from this.

Where was security for any of the actors/actress? I never heard of something like this happening.

I had liked this actor in Which Star, and hadn't really seen him until I saw Perfect Neighbor (which I just loved) and Iljimae. Although, he wasn't the main character, I thought his acting was wonderful and can't forget the looks of sadness on his face.

Now on Family Honor he is totally magnificent and I am enjoying it so much! Hoping he continual success and good health! He has definitely made me his fan!

Guest rudee13

i like park shi hoo from Iljimae

so cool !!!!!

2008110100479_2.jpg

iljimae_wrap10.jpg

cr : on pic

Guest magmag

He still return to shooting on the 2nd despite his injury. Poor Shi Hoo, hope and pray that he will recover soon. Think now his face must have hurt a lot cos learnt that it is still swollen.

He is really an good actor and he holds so much pride in his profession. That's the reason why his popularity is raising. Aja Aja Shihoossi, don't be despair.

All your fans will be supporting you!

Guest magmag

My goodness! My heart really breaks seeing his face like that. These motor cycle gangs are so cruel to have done such a thing to Shi Hoo! :crazy:

No wonder it is reported that his face is still experiencing pain and swell. He must have endured the pain and went on filming despite his injury. His face must be hurting somemore with all the heavy makeup on.

:tears::tears: Poor thing ShiHoo Ssi.

Guest polka_dotts

I hope he feels better now. How dare they harass him!! Grrr.

Guest xling06

I hope he is feeling better now....btw anyone can tell me whether Park Shi Hoo's birthday is on the 15 Feb or 3 Apr 1978? I saw it was stated as 3 Apr 1978 in another website....so I got confused...

I hope he is feeling better now....btw anyone can tell me whether Park Shi Hoo's birthday is on the 15 Feb or 3 Apr 1978? I saw it was stated as 3 Apr 1978 in another website....so I got confused...

April 3, 1978. Feb 15 is lunar calendar.

Guest LYRA

Hw is so handsome.....

Even though he's 30, he looks like he's young 20s!!!!!!

Guest polka_dotts

*SWOOOOOOOONS* hahaha =) I hope he does another drama soon... and not where he's pushed to some side character either. He deserves a lead!!

Guest pepperush

HE LOOKS LIKE THE SINGER TEI.ANYBODY THINKS SO??

Guest foolk

Family Honor is ending next week. So sad... :( .

Hope to see his new works soon. :)

Guest jojijunjy

Missing PSH terribly. So behind on Family Honor/Glory of Family. Does anyone know where I can watch it besides viikii but with english subtitles?

Guest dioris

i LOVE his smile. so contagious.

He is absolutely gorgeous in Family Honour. Fall in love with him. This is a great drama. All PSH fans must not miss this drama. Believe he is going to be the next up n coming most popular actor...

Guest graceng

i'm currently watching FH. nt finish yet.

PSH is getting more and more famous now (:

I like PSH more and more after watching Family Honor. He is so handsome and attractive. :wub: His acting is good. Hope to see his new drama soon! :wub:

Park Shi-hoo gets star treatment in Japan

shihoo_firststory15.jpg

Park Shi-hoo experienced some star treatment as he arrived at Japan’s Haneda Airport on July 4 to a waiting crowd of approximately 500 Japanese fans. He had flown in for his “2009 First Story of Park Shi-hoo” event on July 5, which marks his first fanmeeting event in Japan.

Park Shi-hoo is coming off back-to-back roles in two successful dramas, Famly Honor and Iljimae, which earned him much popularity in his homeland; now that both series have been recently broadcast on Japanese television, that’s led to a sharp rise in his popularity there as well.

Further solidifying Park’s status as a newly minted Hallyu star is the fact that there was heated competition among fifteen media outlets to cover the story and interview Park, including Kantame DX, Tokyo MX TV, and KNTV Guide.

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/park-shi...tment-in-japan/

Guest kiia

Such a handsome guy! I loved him in Iljimae. I really felt for his character...

I wish I had right now more time to watch his other dramas!

68dcft.jpg

35hlj41.jpg

p a r k s h i h o o . c o m