Park Shi Hoo 박시후

Guest chancy426

Guest foolk

Tomorrow (3 April) is Park Shi Hoo's Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P

Hope you are celebrating your special day with Yoon Jung Hee. :wub:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest patchwork

Well.............. better late than never..

Happy Birthday Shi Hoo sshi.

Am re-watching Perfect Neighbor and still enjoying it.....

Got hooked on him after watching Family Honor. But then the cast was great and i like the storyline...

Guest maydx93

Omg. I totally fell in love with him in prosecutor princess!!!!!

He is an awesome actor!!! He should defintely get more attention!

Guest adieu.cloud

booo :( his thread's so quiet.

I fell in love with him in PP! :D maybe this drama would make him more noticeable xD

he is so FINEEE. LOL

Guest thislove

The first drama I saw PSH in was Which Star Are You From. I noticed him from there but he was up against Kim Rae Won so I guess not alot of ppl noticed him. Then I watched IIjimae and Family Honor. Really love him in both those dramas too and now PP! He's just awesome and very good-looking too! Although he dress a bit weird in PP but I still love him. Glad he's gaining more fame because he totally deserves it! :D

Guest thtlam

^same here, Which Star are you from was my introduction to Park Shi Hoo :D throughout the years he has improved so much in his acting and he is so lovable in Prosecutor Princess :P oh and he has such a wicked smile ;)

PSH is so underrated...D=

I hadn't heard of him till Prosecutor Princess, and he's such an amazing actor, he deserves more recognition. Oh, I would kill for a Lawyer Seo (; Haha. I wish him all the best in his drama + future.

Park Shi Hoo has such a cute smile!!!! I fell in love with him on Prosecutor Princess. I have a feeling that this drama would be a break through drama that will garner more recognition and sucess for PSH. Best of luck my Prince :)

Guest vrosemarie

Park Shi Hoo for the Urban Farm campaign! With other stars like Park Shi Yeon, Jang Geun Suk, Bae Doo Na, Clazziquai and other celebrities.

20100419_urbanfarm_7-443x600.jpg

This photoshoot was jointly organized by casual wear brand, J & J (JACK & JILL) together with NYLON to promote the idea of having your own urban farm.

The urban farm concept is to where one grows their own vegetables on their own property and promote a sustainable healthy lifestyle, while saving the enviroment at the same time. This enviromental movement is currently gaining popularity across Europe and in America, and one hopes that the rest of the world can adopt it.

Seeds for plants like chinese cabbage, lettuce, beet, etc will be made available for collection by customers at J & J stores.

credit: AllKpop (Ghostwriter)

I was jumping up and down to see Park Shi Hoo on AllKpop!!! Really love this guy to bits in Prosecutor Princess... I basically have never heard of him before this even though I watched Delightful Girl Chun Hyang... A rising star indeed. <33

thank you for the links whinzie. i've had a crush on Pak Shi Hoo for the longest time but my liking for Idols came first. i'm falling more and more for him as i watch Prosecutor Princess. He's damn hot and a very talented actor. He comes off as a gentleman but with an underlying bad-richard simmons personality...my ideal man.

Park Shin Hoo-ssi, fighting!!!

Guest moochi2000

lol @ the post above

you just took the words out of my mouth

Why am I falling for older men? First it was the guys in Chuno, and now PSH in Prosecutor Princess

He's even in my dreams! LOL

Archived