Kim Min 김민

ay_link

~official thread~PROFILE

IPB Image

Born: January 1, 1975
Height/Weight: 170 cm (5' 7") / 48 kg (106 lbs)
School: Santa Monica College (Drama and film major)

TV dramas:
Love Story in Harvard (Jin-ah)
Guardian Angel (Ji-soo)
Invitation (Lee Yun)
Secretaries
Going with the Sun
Power of Love

Movies:
Oollala Sisters (2002)
Go (2001)
The Accidental Spy (2000)
Black Hole (2000)
Love Wind, Love Song (1999)
An Affair (1998)

more pictures...

IN-STYLE magazine

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

credits to kimminsarang.com

Guest Calisunshine

Thanks

Very pretty picture of her. She did looks very cute in her latest drama "Love Story In Harvard" . I really her style and accessorise.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest xosandy

00615768_2.jpg

¶óÄڽºÅ׼î%2037.jpg¶óÄڽºÅ׼î%2004.jpg

036b.jpg041b.jpg

2/18/06 – Kim Min’s wedding is scheduled in April. The bridegroom is Lee Ji Ho (이지호) who graduated from Harvard University (하버드대) with MBA degree. He is a promising Hollywood movie director and has been directing a few music videos broadcasted in Korea. They met each other during the filming of SBS drama “Love Story in Harvard” in USA. After one year’s dating, they decide to have their wedding held in Korea in April. After the wedding, they will live in USA, and KM will come and go between Korea and USA then.

200602180128_00.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200602/200602180128.html

She has quite an impressive biography. No wonder she spoke English so well in LSIH. She even went to Santa Monica College! That's so cool. I wonder what her next project is. I wouldn't mind if she put on a bit of meat.. she's so skinny. By the way, the movie she was in with Jackie Chan and Vivian Hsu is called Dak miu mai shing. (2001)

Sites:

http://kimminsarang.com/

http://www.cyworld.com/minikimmin

00758377_2.jpg00426198_2.jpg

00318966_2.jpg00318968_2.jpg

00274915_2.jpg00208893_2.jpg

00208878_2.jpg00274912_2.jpg

00208879_2.jpg00208888_2.jpg

00208889_2.jpg00208891_2.jpg

00208928_2.jpghtml>

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Someone was asking about Kim Min's background at the "Korean stars who speak English" thread.. maybe it's good to have this posted here, her profile from koreanfilm.org. Quite an achievement, too... in terms of international exposure.

kimm.gif

Kim Min

kimm1.jpg

Kim Min (b. 1975) emigrated to the United States when she was in elementary school. She lived and studied in California for many years, but then decided to return to Korea in 1995 upon graduation from college. After spending some time writing a screenplay, she returned briefly to the U.S. to work on the television show "Hollywood Reporter", interviewing such celebrities as Michael Jordan and Al Pacino. Briefly thereafter she was offered a role in E J-yong's acclaimed 1998 feature An Affair, and she has been acting in Korean film and television ever since.

Kim has been branching out into international roles recently, in part due to her excellent English skills. In 2000, Kim acted in The Accidental Spy together with Hong Kong action star Jackie Chan. The following year she took a minor role in a Japanese-Korean coproduction named Go which was chosen as the Japanese contender for the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar.

Her most recent project teamed her with Lee Mi-sook in Oh! LaLa Sisters by Park Je-hyun, the director of The Legend of Gingko.

Complete filmography:

Oh! LaLa Sisters (2002)

Go (2001, Japan/Korea)

The Accidental Spy (2000, HK)

Black Hole (2000)

Love Wind, Love Song (1999)

An Affair (1998)

Source: http://www.koreanfilm.org/actors.html#kimm

Guest andrewujin

wow, she married a HArvard grad.. :phew:

yea, i must salute her for her flawless, intelligent and very fluent english...i was shock myself when i hear her speak english in love story in harvard

Guest kim_min_fan

She's so beautiful OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But her husband is..... ya know he's not that good looking but I hope that she will be happy!!!!!1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest o8/OR;nothing.

Kim Min is awesome. She is real pretty, also. ^_^ I used her as one of the characters for my fics, LOL!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

credit to newsen

김민 예비 엄마 됐다. 현재 임신 중

newsenphotophpuid200704sb3.jpg

[뉴스엔 김은구 기자]

결혼 1년째를 맞은 배우 김민이 아기 엄마가 될 꿈에 부풀었다.

지난해 4월 영화감독 이지호와 결혼한 김민은 현재 임신 중인 것으로 전해졌다.

김민 소속사 한 관계자는 “몇 개월째인지는 모르지만 김민이 임신했다는 소식을 전해 들었다”고 11일 밝혔다.

이어 “출산을 할 때까지는 연기활동을 재개하지 않을 것”이라고 덧붙였다.

김민은 지난해 결혼과 함께 미국 LA에서 신접살림을 시작했다.

김은구 cowboy@newsen.com

After being married for a year (last April 2006), looks like now Kim Min is pregnant? :)

Congrats Kim Min! ^^

Archived