2 minutes ago, Pointree said:

The bribe in the picture seems to be her stylist. 

Ah now that you mentioned it, it seems so! Wait what's her name again? used to see her IG...yep its one of the regular ones..thanks for pointing it out.

• Like 2

On 2017. 12. 3. at 6:07 PM, angel2013 said:

It's a whopping 70 questions! Good luck and have fun! You can post your results here too after taking it...(I've taken in already, will post my results later hahaha anyone want to make a guess?:lol:

I scored 62 -_- I didn't watched “Because I Love You” and her Musical in the theatre at that time. 

- I’ve seen Seo Hyun Jin in person.

yes

- I’ve been to Seo Hyun Jin fan sign and got her signature

yes :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

I scored 62 -_- I didn't watched “Because I Love You” and her Musical in the theatre at that time. 

- I’ve seen Seo Hyun Jin in person.

yes

- I’ve been to Seo Hyun Jin fan sign and got her signature

yes :D

Wow you live only for SHJ! we have a winner everyone! :D I think your answer to I've seen SHJ in person is not a yes or no but rather how many times :lol:

@maggie mazzucca my reaction to the price of that shoe she is wearing :astonished: (or is that the price of the whole ensemble?)

That stylist bride...is annie_rabbit? I couldn't remember her ig name but someone mentioned it on twitter

And just a reminder, 

w6eXpMD.jpg

Remember to come around on next Sunday to send in your wishes and show your support! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@justright you should pop by everyday!(if you can) kkkk even though HJ is on ninja mode right now...maybe she is busy going through the many offers of agency contract.-_-

And I certainly think she has the talent to learn and acquire new languages quickly. She may have learn a few sentences for the drama, for promotion or even for LEWF variety but we can hear her pronounciation so accurately and clearly, be it French, spanish, english or even chinese. I wish she will go and learn English, I don't think she have any problem...:lol:

While waiting for news, here are some of her pretty gifs from TOL drama...I sure hope they have enough numbers to go ahead with the BR production since this is one I sure want to own and keep,

Edit: don't know why gif links are not working :(

• Like 3

Hi:) 

@justright It reminds me an activity in her Taiwan meeting. She acquired Taiwan foods name in Chinese really quickly. They sounds like :blink:for me, so I was impressed.

She is good at everything! Is there anything she is not good at?? I can't think of it...

@Pointree Seo cute:blush: and seo fresh. I understand why their label named that album "With Freshness". It perfectly matches her/them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Annyeong, good morning, oh I've been off this thread for 2 days! I have to click on the pages and finally found it on page 3 :blink:

Christmas is coming! So here are some Christmassy HJ in bright red (she looks so good in red, can she wear red for red carpet at SBS awards? if she is going...) Hope she will also keep up tradition of updating her twitter on christmas day!

7IvKeN7.jpg

kDYo2ya.jpg

Another one in red by Daenngi Meori...red is really her colour...stunning

• Like 3

MBC Section TV cut on Grimae Awards - Seo Hyun Jin cut (chinese subbed video: HJ Light)

Transcript of what she said;

Her speech:

SHJ: In my heart, you are the best, I love you Temperature of Love Team, thank you.

MC ask JiSung and HyunJin to stay back a while for interview.

(I think she said the following after JiSung interview which is not shown)

SHJ: (Envy) I will also try and find someone to date soon.

MC: Why is there no news yet?
SHJ: Eh??
Caption: (We'll be waiting to hear Seo Hyun Jin xi good news~)
 MC: hahaha
SHJ: yeah I know right, shall we worry over it together
Caption: (Always glowing regardless of time and space)
MC: Seo Hyun Jin this person is shining even during 3 or 4 am
(Q.What is your secret for glowing naturally?)
SHJ: Very effective reflector

SHJ: Yes, a total of 3 of them on standby

We have also updated About Seo Hyun Jin page on https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/about/..will continue to update links as we go along...

• Like 6

(MBC Drama Acting Awards 2013)

She was there as a presenter to give an excellence award: She had been last year(2012)'s winner of the award. She self-promoted on the spot her first leading role drama 'King's Daughter, Su Baek Hyang'. In fact she was also nominated for the prize for her the drama but did not win. Other her drama team received no award there, too.

• Like 2

@Pointree:lol: yes I remember, because she mentioned it in one of her interviews, so I went searching for it last time.

----------------------------------------

Gallup Korea released their 2017 survey results for Top Film actors, Hyun Jin is in Top 20 same as last year, except her percentage increased from 1.3% in 2016 to 1.9% in 2017. Below is the image, its all in korean I know, just look for keyword 서현진:wink:

y4zbaNo.jpg

oRETE3T.jpg

Image taken from HJ Light weibo

• Like 1

Last call soon for blu ray pre-order! Ends on 17th Sept which is also HJ 16th anniversary date!  Please do also remember our hashtag event to celebrate HJ 16th debut anniversary!

And another reminder...HJ birthday project for 2018...pls do email/msg if you have any question about it.

• Like 2