19 hours ago, Pointree said:

I'm looking forward to the signing event on Saturday. ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT. I'll go this time!

That's good... we're so envy you...

they should hold fanmeet in day off like this, so don't have to sacrifice their school or work.

Okay, we will wait for many pic dan fancam from u...:grin: take a lot as souvenir to us, ya!!:D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:

That's good... we're so envy you...

they should hold fanmeet in day off like this, so don't have to sacrifice their school or work.

Okay, we will wait for many pic dan fancam from u...:grin: take a lot as souvenir to us, ya!!:D

But I need to get there quickly. Only 50 people get tickets. and yes, the signing event will be held Saturday! :grimace:
I heard that someone was planning to take a late night bus from 400km away and would wait there from before sunrise.. for the event........:lol:

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Pointree said:

But I need to get there quickly. Only 50 people get tickets. and yes, the signing event will be held Saturday! :grimace:
I heard that someone was planning to take a late night bus from 400km away and would wait there from before sunrise.. for the event........:lol:

Imay do the same thing if i was Korea :DI did it before just for festival ticket but I  took a train about 600 km,I was the first one 

because i told them i came from far away they gave me badge of access:D

for that fan i will say fighting:lol:

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Pointree said:

This is an event that only 50 people can participate. Buy Carlyn even advertise it on popular portals.

It's must be hard to get that ticket, may all fans who has joined on Mesense give the chance to who hasn't been? or they will join again consider the bonus to take polaroid with SHJ.

@samaf haha... you sound so spirited:D yes, please tell fighting to his/her, same to @Pointree...Fighting...:)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, samaf said:

exclusive old vid from Pointree

Another precious collection from Pointree... thank you for sharing:)

seems MILK often be invited in variety show back then. Why i feel that guy with gray shirt is looks alike Kim Ji Hoon? his voice and posture really similar or it's really him?

• Like 3

On 3/31/2017 at 5:08 AM, supergal99 said:

Oh i think i saw in one IG post (ah..i posted it on AMO thread recently) that they are good friends..heee i recently finished his drama .. many AMO casts in it ..er except our queen haaaa.

I rarely visit AMO thread.. and yeah i watched IB too, but only 1st episode...hehe

until now, none drama in my list, after watched many quality drama seems i become more picky:D

Anyway, waiting for today fans sign at 2 PM KST. I want to see many pics esp fancam of our queen:wink:

See you later...!!!:lol:

1mh8sl.gif

• Like 6