Ratings for RDTK, they maintained it sort of. But we had more screen time of HyunJin last night so I am happy and she is also like a happy bird in yesterday's episode, better than seeing a pensive one.  Some cuts from yesterday's episodes.

Spoiler

583bf5ca9c32f_1.jpg

Her first game advertising CF and she got no 1 for being most impactful advertising model for games:)

• Like 3

This OST is LOVE- RDTK OST #2 Forever Love by Haebin (Gugudan)

Cr: cjenmmusic official

Spoiler

RDTK OST #1 Because It's You by Lee Hyun

Cr: korean lovers

I'm so happy for Seo Hyun Jin,  the other main leads and the rest of the cast of RDTK for hitting beyond the target rating at 21.7%.:heart: CONGRATULATIONS RDTK TEAM!

Virtual hugs to all! Later, Hyun Jin and the other cast will give real free hugs to the fans as they promised.

Free hugs!

CydjN7AVQAAjy_t.jpg

The latest epi got me bawling in the hostage-taking scene the moment they played the music "Hey Jude" and watching the ensuing scenes, the song sealed it for me. They truly deserve the rating! Hope to see it continues to go up, up and up.

• Like 6

Hello HyunJinnies, been busy, can you tell? :P:w00t: anyway thanks to all who keeps updating on this thread! especially @supergal99 @d2wach and @anggun11!

Did this SHJ's short interview trans during my break, about Baby Bora and Angel's letters!

aSFgX3y.jpg

@icemaid cheers!

@anggun11 I tried very hard looking, I can't see the candies, maybe I need a magnifying glass:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

The baby too cute...i understand why she doesn't want to let off her hand...^_^

@angel2013 the candy can u see clearly in every scene when she wear yellow chlotes in this epidode

Look at the orange and purple things in her pocket. When i realize the candy, i become always pay attention to her pocket...:D

The candy similar with this one

stock-photo-one-single-colorful-candy-cl

• Like 5

3 hours ago, anggun11 said:

The baby too cute...i understand why she doesn't want to let off her hand...^_^

@angel2013 the candy can u see clearly in every scene when she wear yellow chlotes in this epidode

Look at the orange and purple things in her pocket. When i realize the candy, i become always pay attention to her pocket...:D

The candy similar with this one

Wah hahaha thanks for showing me where the candies are and even providing a pic of the candy! :heart: and all these while I thought they were all pens, just different coloured pens or even highlighters....:expressionless:

• Like 1