Danny Ahn 데니안

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest kookoo

i like how this whole thing was about danny and boa,

but there was 0 post about the scene until i mentioned that those pictures will never be released.

o__O hahaa.

its cuhs we still consider him a member of god

and we only post in the god threaddddd, rightttt??

2007.04.22. U Don't Stop 팬미팅 SUPERSTAR 안데니를 만나다

16 일 (土) [데니/  ] 영화 <기다리다미쳐> 촬영준비

[데니/재방] M super concert : r-16 korea sparkling, seoul AM 9:30~11:00

17 일 (日) [데니/  ] 영화 <기다리다미쳐> 촬영준비

[데니/삼방] M super concert : r-16 korea sparkling, seoul PM 6:30~8:00

um. okay??

i thought they were done with the movie already.

ol-bben said they were in his cyworld. i guess he was talking about HIS parts.

it says:

16th (SAT) [Danny/ ] Filming <Going Crazy Waiting>

[Danny/re-run] M super concert: r-16 korea sparkling, seoul 9:30~11:00 AM

17th (SUN) [Danny/ ] Filming <Going Crazy Waiting>

[Danny/re-run] M super concert r-korea sparkling, seoul 6:30~8:00 PM

I'm glad they arrested that guy. Deng, what a jerk.

thanks for the article. yeahh he's a jerk haha.

i wonder what will happen to him.

and oh yeah, claireeee~ haha, i for the first time dropped by KBA's thread to see how are things on her side, and yeah, how come i am not surprised dat i actually see ur posts at her thread too, hehe - and omigawd, some of her fans are kinda ... bent on accepting that their relationship could never have existed in the 1st place =.=;

i mean, it's interesting dat on danny's side, fangods were kinda surprised to find info dat he used to date her and were a couple at one point but actually believed it and accepted it, while on her side, they seem to think that the relationship is just a rumour... ok, i'm going in circles now, but i think (i hope) everyone gets what i mean ^^;

huh. maybe it's coz we've been reading more about danny lately, and moreover, there was that news article that he just got out of a year-long r/ship with a celebrity, so..yeah.

well, all i can say is... Danny, i hope u'll find someone new and special who can love u as much as u love her, and make her the luckiest person alive on this planet <3

and i hope that girl...will know how lucky she is to have you. *siiigh*

p/s, just saw some piccies of Danny and KBA together, and i must admit, in some pics they look really nice together~ and yeah, dun mind me using KBA, the habit followed from blue rain forum, haha~ xD

it's a BR thing to use initials. keep things on the down low. hahaa.

i know. geez. they werent so nice about the whole thing.

i was like, damn. whatever. they can believe what they want to believe.

thanks for being on my side, jess :)

so after all, our god members are pretty pimpin`.

seeing all their ex`s and friends and such.

WOW. they're all today's hottest stars of korea. ahaha.

---- EDIT

yes finally on a new PAGE!!!

my post with the casts for Going Crazy Waiting was driving me up the walls

those giganticccc pictures took forever to load.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

yes finally on a new PAGE!!!

my post with the casts for Going Crazy Waiting was driving me up the walls

those giganticccc pictures took forever to load.

haha, u always crack me up dear xD and thanks for the translation of his schedule - danny is really a busy boy these days~

and hmnn, so the M super concert thing, is part of his shooting for the movie izit? or is he like really going to a concert to perform and stuff? a bit blur with the whole thing, heh heh ^-^v

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Here was Joon at Danny Fanmeeting.

2007.04.22. SUPERSTAR 안데니를 만나다 with JOON

2003738155096991737_rs.jpg

c: 0720supporters + adikkeluangman

I not found his latest schedules. Maybe his still busy with filming.

Guest adikkeluangman

kingko; I not sure about Hoii. Well, if he go of course have picture.

-----

Some news update on Danny movie. I post both at movie thread and BLUE RAiN_. Need someone to translate though.

Next, is another news bout Danny act in drama or something. So someone kind please translate. I will put this at BLUE RAiN_.

[기사] 데니안, 한중합작 드라마로 안방극장 데뷔! 07.06.28

Full articles in Korean is HERE and need to be translate.

c: 0720supporters + BLUE RAiN_ + adikkeluangman

Next, is another news bout Danny act in drama or something. So someone kind please translate. I will put this at BLUE RAiN_.

[기사] 데니안, 한중합작 드라마로 안방극장 데뷔! showtopic=888"]HERE and need to be translate.

c: 0720supporters + BLUE RAiN_ + adikkeluangman

Hi N'War - here's the news headline

god member Danny is selected as the main lead for one tv drama joint shoot by South Korea-China and it starts into photographing.

2007062812401054125_132508_0.jpg

The article said S Korea and China will co-operate to shoot 20 dramas and this is one of it.

The drama is called [Where is the brother - 형제여 어디 있는가] (temporary named). The story is about a young S-Korean guy (played by Danny) leaves his home country & fly to China. In China he experiences and learns many new things, like love, friendships, etc. Danny is expected to fly to Shanghai on 10 July 07 for the shooting.

news credit to Yahoo.Kr (2007.07.29)

[i only did a simple translation, for detailed translation, I think we need to request others for the help)

Anyway, I so happy to hear that Danny is busy with another project, so he will focus on acting while god is temporary suspend. ha...ha....now we can at least see Danny and Kyesang on the small and big screens.

Wish Danny's new projects gain good results and with high credits.

Danny Fighting!!!!!

Thanks for the news, N'war & dabin!

I can't wait to watch the drama then. He's busy with his movie & drama projects these days then. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for his projects.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Guest HoiSang

Hi N'War - here's the news headline

god member Danny is selected as the main lead for one tv drama joint shoot by South Korea-China and it starts into photographing.

The article said S Korea and China will co-operate to shoot 20 dramas and this is one of it.

The drama is called [Where is the brother - 형제여 어디 있는가] (temporary named). The story is about a young S-Korean guy (played by Danny) leaves his home country & fly to China. In China he experiences and learns many new things, like love, friendships, etc. Danny is expected to fly to Shanghai on 10 July 07 for the shooting.

news credit to Yahoo.Kr (2007.07.29)

[i only did a simple translation, for detailed translation, I think we need to request others for the help)

Anyway, I so happy to hear that Danny is busy with another project, so he will focus on acting while god is temporary suspend. ha...ha....now we can at least see Danny and Kyesang on the small and big screens.

Wish Danny's new projects gain good results and with high credits.

Danny Fighting!!!!!

ohmygawd!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!

i cant help but feel dayum proud of our danny, wooot!

but at the same time, i'm so freaking nervous! >.<v

but kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! thanks so much for sharing the wonderful news, n'war and dabin!

man, i'm gonna sleep with a big smile on my face later, haha ^-^v danny's beginning to leave his mark in the entertainment world already, wooohooo~! <3

Cindy - yeah...me too can't wait to see in two new projects, wish him all the best and to gain high credits.

HoiSang - ha...ha...hay...so how was your dream.....did you even laugh with joy while dreaming and sleeping....

Good to hear that Danny and his god brothers are busy in their own fields.

Danny and Kyesang both focus on acting.

Joon will do acting and singing too.

Hoi focus on singing, but I do wish to see him act coz he got talent in acting too.

TaeWoo doing his national services, waiting for his return.

Guest adikkeluangman

Here is another interview with Danny. It need to be translated before we can know what it all about.

[기사] <스포츠칸> 데니안 “꿈꾸던 홀로서기 인기홈런 칠거야”

2001641791038287016_rs.jpg 2001625434315889066_rs.jpg

c: 0720supporters

Get full Korean news HERE at BR.

-----

I think we need to open Danny Ahn the actor thread. Anybody want to do it... or it me again... ke ke ke .... :rolleyes:

I think we need to open Danny Ahn the actor thread. Anybody want to do it... or it me again... ke ke ke .... :rolleyes:

N'War - agreed with you, Danny needs to open the actor trhread coz he will now focus on acting.

Danny's new office - cherripop. Guess who is Danny????

054494542886e9183b29355f.jpg

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/godlovefangod/pi...9183b29355f.jpg

OK....now you know who la....

41d42229929df9f998250a5f.jpg

9c3ef8fe584da5365d60085f.jpg

22d8a87e45ea7c3f0dd7da59.jpg

65f49f945d416419d31b7032.jpg

(Here are the links in case you can't see the photos)

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/godlovefangod/pi...9f998250a5f.jpg

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/godlovefangod/pi...5365d60085f.jpg

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/godlovefangod/pi...c3f0dd7da59.jpg

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/godlovefangod/pi...419d31b7032.jpg

guess who came to visit Danny????

pcs credits BaiDu - Danny's Forum

Thank you for more articles about Danny, N'war! I'll wait for the translations then.

dabin, thanks for sharing those pictures. Who came & visit Danny @ his new office? :unsure:

I know who. :vicx:

Guest HoiSang

kyaaaa~ tomorrow's the day danny will be going off to start filming for his drama rite? <3 man,hope he'll do a great job! (and..umnn, get a hairstyle differing from the one he has in his movie ^^;)

seriously, i need to see him with long-ish hair before i go completely mental =.=; keke~ but hmmnn, any news on who are the other cast of the drama gonna be? i wonder if any artistes from china are partaking in this movie too...

but gahh, i still cant help feel cheated that we're unable to buy some sort of danny's digi singles or something, huhu.. (and mann! i wonder wut were all those photos of him at the car junkyard were taken for~ hmmnn...)

Guest Rain246640

Thank you for more articles about Danny, N'war! I'll wait for the translations then.

dabin, thanks for sharing those pictures. Who came & visit Danny @ his new office? :unsure:

I know who. :vicx:

2007.06.29 Taewoo came & visit Danny~~They are sooooo cute^^

jnra1183973125.jpg

uhqb1183973125.jpg

and July, Joon & Danny's sister

bljm1183641579.jpg

qwur1183973385.jpg

and yesterday,Danny's friend,lucky updated his CY,there are some new PIX

xarg1183973814.jpg

bkcy1183973814.jpg

eqel1183973814.jpg

Danny met a pair of couple fans