Danny Ahn 데니안

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest vic_taebin

that was funny how that one fan said that. Awww... if i was the one that saw any of the god members and i was in some other group's concert, i'd feel guilty! Haha I can never turn my back on those guys!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexys

[라디오] 070528_슈퍼주니어의 KissTheRadio_BORA_danny(보이는라디오)

출처; bestiz SJ / 106MB / 확장자 : WMV

Download at 0720's CLUBBOX!

Hope someone can re-up using other links and share at BR. This is not my clubbox. :D

posted this for direct d/l (from my account) at BR....

:)

thanx for the schedule! he looks super busy....

Guest Nakuru

Danny Ahn Releases 1st Single 'Solo' [2007-05-28]

Former member of boy band GOD, Danny Ahn, has released his 1st single album entitled 'Solo.'

He has done everything from composing, lyrics to producing. Title song 'If it were a dream' is a rap remake of the Japanese band Chemistry's 'Your name never gone.' Ahn wrote the lyrics for the song about a heartbroken man who wishes the loss of his lover could be a dream. Sweet Sorrow participated in the vocal. The song well combines grand orchestration, trendy hip-hop rhythm and sentimental guitar melody and rap.

The album was released online Monday.

These days, Ahn is also shooting his first film and running a women's clothes online shopping mall cherripop.co.kr.

Source: KBS WORLD, original article can be found HERE

Guest ootee

Some pix from radio programs he was in:

KBS-R TEI's Music Island:

teihq7.jpg

MBC-R Park Kyung Rim's ShimShim Ta Pa

parkkyungrimya8.jpg

parkkyungrim2qc8.jpg

parkkyungrim3mu0.jpg

KBS-R Hongjinkyung's Gayo GwangJang

hongjinkyungfo9.jpg

Also, on 05/30 Danny went to Park Joon Hyung's Inkigayo (not our Joonie oppa), surprisingly, they played Hoi's and Joonie's message, with some questions for him, I laughed so hard when Joonie asked Danny:" Why. do. you. never. pay? " :D :D :D

Guest HoiSang

Also, on 05/30 Danny went to Park Joon Hyung's Inkigayo (not our Joonie oppa), surprisingly, they played Hoi's and Joonie's message, with some questions for him, I laughed so hard when Joonie asked Danny:" Why. do. you. never. pay? " :D :D :D

ROFL!!!

ahahahaa, BAD danny! xD kekeke! omigawd, seriously, i miss joon oppa now! haha~ wonder what questions did hoi ask him then... :P

but wheeee, thanks so much for the piccies ootee! <333 but nyoh, danny has been really wearing weird beanies these past few nites ^^; haha~ it makes his head look kinda flat 0_o; is that beanie a new trend or sumtin? keke~ but yeah, he looks GOOD in the pics! :D but aawww, i miss him smiling brightly, with his teeth showing and all~

but wow, seriously, in the first pic, u can really see how he's nicely filled out now - 1 year ago that long sleeved t-shirt would've been loose on him, heh heh!

Guest kookoo

DANG look at those buff arms--

he used to be so cute whenever he made the peace sign.

now, he's just.

BUFF.

it seems very awkwarddd

what happened to my lean skinny dannyyy

that traitor.

Guest kim.haeyun

lol...when i saw this thread i was like wtf cuhs danny doesn`t sing..but yayyy. i just listened/watched his new single. i love danny!! i miss G.O.D. TT_TT i don`t think i`d ever like dbsk more than god...i mean i`m crazy about xiah junsu but G.O.D.`s like..an original..like H.O.T. i hope he does well~

Guest HoiSang

DANG look at those buff arms--

he used to be so cute whenever he made the peace sign.

now, he's just.

BUFF.

it seems very awkwarddd

what happened to my lean skinny dannyyy

that traitor.

ROFL!

man, that cracked me up like mad! keke~ but yeah, for a fan that has followed danny since he debuted with god, i can see how it seems so weird to see the way he is now 0_0;

i mean, well, obviously hoi went through more drastic changes compared to danny haha, but i think all fangods kinda expected that hoi will be heading towards the look he has now ne (i remembered during the yookahilgi days that altho hoi was skinny, he had pretty lean and muscular arms) while danny was seriously skinny from last time till...well, like last year i guess? ^^; gawd, take a look at sum of the piccies of him in the 3rd jib album booklet and u can actually see just show small his wrist was =.=; but now, it's like...

woah *_*

haha~ and i cant help but remember the episode of Happy Together that god went on during their 6th jib and joon said, 'yeah, he (danny) was really skinny before - you were so skinny sometimes i didnt notice u when u passed by xD'

looks like danny really wants to make himself more noticable now, haha~ but yeal, like claire, i cant help but miss the skinny danny too *siiigh*

and ooh, sharing sum ol piccies of danny now ^^ here's one of a montage of danny's kiss the radio, with his infamous dreadlocked hair (gawd, how much i miss that hairstyle on him T.T) really miss seeing him being on KTR now, and being able to save new piccies of him everyday...and of course, whenever the other members are with him on KTR, it's just <3

34132819ff4.jpg

memories... :)

and yeah, danny had a fanmeeting last 22 april 2007, and i'm guessing these are the stuff that the (very very very very very very very very very.....lucky ) fans got bring home...

sta503778268vb0.jpg

u cant help but really want them all for urself too, eh? ^^v

:: credits to KSW cyworld ::

Guest HoiSang

for all Danny newbies here, just like to share a youtube vid with u guys (= ...

and yeah, it's the reason why i wish he would go back to his hip-hop roots abit, and hope he'll do a dance track of sum sort soon..coz i WANT and miss watching him dancing, hehe ^-^v

TOO hawt <3

Guest adikkeluangman

Video and audio during the radio show. I don't know which one goes to. Can someone translate these. Thank you. :D

[라디오] 070529_테이의뮤직아일랜드_danny

출처; Danny Pride / 21.3MB / 확장자 : WMA

[라디오] 070530_박준형의FM인기가요_danny

출처;Danny Pride / 22.4MB / 확장자 : WMA

[라디오] 070530_홍징경의가요광장_danny

출처; Danny Pride / 11.1MB / 확장자 : WMA

[라디오] 070530_홍진경의가요광장(보이는라디오)_danny

출처; Is Danny / 11.1MB / 확장자 : WMV

Download at 0720's CLUBBOX!

Guest llMagicholiXll

Bihyul ~

go here .. http://cafe.daum.net/udontstopdanny

hi everyone ~~

i didnt drop soompi for a long long time.

many thing has been changed ~

but we're still go for god ~

umm~ i wonder, when we can buy danny oppa's album ?

edit*

my k-friend told me, this album not for sale T______T

T-T dyin to get it T.T

&&

[라디오] 070529_테이의뮤직아일랜드_danny = Tei's Music Island

[라디오] 070530_박준형의FM인기가요_danny = Park Joon Hyung's Popular Song

[라디오] 070530_홍징경의가요광장_danny = Hong Jin Kyung's GayoPlaza

[라디오] 070530_홍진경의가요광장(보이는라디오)_danny = Hong Jin Kyung's GayoPlaza (BORA)

Guest HoiSang

^ jah unnie! *waveswaves, hugshugs*

good to see u here ne, haha! (but it's no surprise, since it IS danny's thread, mwaha xD)

but WHAT? his songs/album is not for sale? T.T waeeeee..... i want the pretty cd cover ne ^.^v

well, it was announced as digi singles, so yeahh... but i really hope he'll release a full album or something, that is able to be purchased by fans (if not danny oppa is meanmeanmean! :P)

and bihyul~ aahh, so it's his fanclub then? coz yeah, i always realize the phrase 'u don't stop' is always associated with danny, so i figured it was his fan club or a fan page for him or sumtin ^^ and...i actually find it quite cute, haha xD but that's just me mwaha~ and i cant help but want to be a member of it too, boo >.<v

Guest adikkeluangman

News on Danny. Need help on translation. Thank you. :D

1. From Newsen. Full article here.

데니안 “랩만 고집하는 이유? 노래를 못하기 때문”

04fa377334.jpg

2. From mstarnews.com. Full article here.

데니안 "가수의 연기자 변신, 시대의 요구이며 도전할 가치있다...

936a6f9625.jpg

c: 0720supporters

-----

Danny on news.

[070602] KBS 연예가중계 - 기다리다미쳐 촬영현장

[방송] 070602_kbs_entertainnews_danny_by.0720(L).wmv

출처; 0720SUPPORTERS / 17.9 / 확장자 : WMV

Download here 0720's CLUBBOX!

Guest kookoo

^ N'WAR

THOSE WERE OMFGGG TO TRANSLATE >:(

haha.

i havent translated the second one YET

but translations for the first article is available @ BR

(follow the link in adikkeluangman`s post)

Guest HoiSang

KYAAAA.

n'war, the first pic of the article u provided is <33333333 he looks good posing cool-ly with that hairstyle ne, haha xD

wahh, will be looking forward to the translation Bihyul, thanks, keke ^-^v

Thank you for all the updates & pictures of Danny.

I really like his single. Those are some good songs to listen to. It's nice to see him back now. Hopefully, we can see more of Danny this year.

Guest ootee

Some pix of him MC-ing on [V] A-live on June, 02:

alive01aq2.jpg

alive03qm7.jpg

alive02vr5.jpg

alive04le7.jpg

Cherripop's diary:

8b3822874646c52fc65cc38oy4.jpg

4c31b75111ca448a8c54308lj4.jpg

Goofy Danny, as usual.

crazydnyf5.jpg

Credit: lucky's CY, Cherripop & RJ