Danny Ahn 데니안

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest anglvue

waited so long! i'm so happy. definitely a must dL/buy! what drama was in while he was away from the mic?

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HoiSang

Danny was on SuKiRa lastnight <3 haha, it must've brought oppa back so many memories, to be back at that place ^^ wish hyuk jae was there too, would've been so cute to see Danny and his 2 dongsaengs posing together, aawww.. i hope Danny will be a guest on SuKiRa again, and hope Hyuk Jae will be there next time :) (and i wanna see Danny go crazy and silly on the show again! i miss Danny's goofiness + cuteness )

so yeah, i was chatting with my fren online, and she explained wut was happening while she was listening to the show and watching BORA - a few stuff happened that makes me BAAAAAADLY wanna have a translation of the show, huhu T.T will try to hunt for it, gahh

but anyways, stuff that happened ;

1- Danny saying sumtin in the beginning that made EVERYONE LOL so much 0_o; haha xD

2- was asked to say 'Gumeeohsuhmyon' in the same tone he used during the intro of his new single, haha

3- god were discussed a bit, and oppa said that for god's 1st album, it reminded him of Big Bang's style 0________0

(uhh, i really dont see the similarities oppa! haha, altho, Big Bang's Dirty Cash did remind me of god's sound when i

first heard it so yeah ^^; danny's so funny... but wow, i realize there're actually a lot of Big Bang fans in this

thread, woo hoo!)

4- saying something like he didnt believe he was the good looking type (GAHH! Danny, have YOU seen the mirror

lately? <3)

5- eeteuk asked danny to do his trademark kiss-sign off before danny left the show, but apparently he was too shy to do it =.=; danny so baaaad! u know all ur fans were waiting for that... xD

i'll try to get a translation of the show, coz my friend got disconnected here and there so there were moments that were lost ^^ and aww, it seem danny came late and left a bit early even - sumtin tells me he had a very tight schedule to follow (with new solo singles out and a movie in the making, it's no surprise ^^) wish he stayed on, poor Ee Teuk looked so lonely after he left~

thanks to shuling for viewing and explaining the show to me <3

i WAS going to post the piccies of Danny on SukiRa but sadly my internet is soooooooooooooooo slow today and it seems impossible for anything to load properly, gahh T.T if anyone has them and cares to share, please do, haha :D

anglvue~ Danny was in a few banjuns before this - and omg, he was sooo gorgeous in it! haha~ hope u'll get to watch, a must watch for all Danny fans, kiki~

and at the moment, he's also busy filming and shooting for movie that's due to be released in Korea during the fall :D

Looks like 2007's bound to be a biiiiig year for Danny, wooot!

thanks for the link to the MV!

He's still rapping...I wish he sang, though, but the song is great! Anyone knows who this "Sweet Sorrow" person is?

Let's pray for the song to climb the chart soon ^_^ Looking forward to see him in more shows. OMG he used to crack me up everytime he went on Sponge or Vitaminman :D

Guest naxareth

^^ sweet sorrow is a group. danny's very close to them and it shows. ahahaaha! first time hearing the song, i thought it was hoi. ^_^

i'm trying to find the bora. but here's the pic for now. =)

monnu8bn6.th.jpg

danny ahn, you made me weep. i've missed you, you semibald person.

*waves at jess and nwar*

Guest adikkeluangman

Argh... I just online now. Cannot DL anything at ALL..... So many good response for you all. :D

Fangod... let's scream together....

Yeay.... waves back at Kak Naza and Jess.... :rolleyes:

Guest em1812

argh! i missed danny on sukira! (stupid work)

danny looks reali hot in his album pics, but i'm not reali feeling his present hairstyle. abit... too short? *ducks arrows from naza unnie*

kekeke.

can't wait till he does more shows! esp them game shows. (anyone remember him being crazy hilarious on heroine 5? kekekeke.)

Guest HoiSang

danny ahn, you made me weep. i've missed you, you semibald person.

*waves at jess and nwar*

*waves back, and gives a biiiig bear hug to naza unnie <3* and kyaaa *waves to and hugs n'war too*

MAN, naza unnie, i miss u! where've u been T.T see, only Danny oppa can make u come back to us, hehe xD

and HAHA! unnie sooo mean xD and em1812, i feel the same way - i've always preferred him with long-ish, or spiked up hair ^^ but no worries, Danny's hair grows quite fast, so soon we'll be able to see him with thick, fluffy hair once again, wheeee <3

and thanks for the SuKiRa pics! <3 sho cute ;) but man, i realize Danny looks so gangsta' next to Ee Teuk, moreover Ee Teuk was wearing pink, haha xD and oppa's beannie was weird 0_o; it's like loose or sumtin, keke

and ooh, 2 cute bora pics to share~

sukira0528ao0.jpg

superjuniorktreeteukretxc2.jpg

:: credits to Soompi Superjunior thread ::

and man, seeing Danny on SuKiRa, especially from the Bora caps, i find it's so obvious now that Danny got so buff! 0_0 seriously, his arms now....wow XD

compare the above to Danny on Danny's Kiss The Radio sessions last time..

211eq.jpg

:: credits to KSW cyworld ::

his arms were tiiiiiiiiiiny xD haha, but nyoh,i realize now how much i've missed collecting Danny's Kiss The Radio piccies *siiigh*

Guest naxareth

argh! i missed danny on sukira! (stupid work)

danny looks reali hot in his album pics, but i'm not reali feeling his present hairstyle. abit... too short? *ducks arrows from naza unnie*

kekeke.

can't wait till he does more shows! esp them game shows. (anyone remember him being crazy hilarious on heroine 5? kekekeke.)

YAAAAAAAHH. :P HE LOOKS HOT IN EVERYSTYLE. and no, i'm not being biased. :P

i hope he appears on shows. yashimanman would be good. or jihwaza. ahahaha! /random. can you find the bora, eves?

*waves back, and gives a biiiig bear hug to naza unnie <3* and kyaaa *waves to and hugs n'war too*

MAN, naza unnie, i miss u! where've u been T.T see, only Danny oppa can make u come back to us, hehe xD

eeey. i've always been around, even on god thread. =) hope you're doing well, sweetie. *hugs you back*

danny looked comfortable now with his new buffy self. it's all love. i've been checking naver and other korean sites but nothing much.

if someone could translate this? =)

데니안 "동방신기 유노윤호, 경지에 올라"

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...amp;menu_id=106

<조이뉴스24>

올 하반기 정규 1집 발매에 앞서 자신이 직접 작사 작곡, 프로듀싱까지 해낸 싱글음반 '꿈이었으면'을 발매한 데니안이 동방신기의 유노윤호를 극찬했다.

데니안은 최근 조이뉴스24와의 인터뷰에서 자신이 속했던 그룹 god를 회상하며 "돌아보면 영광이라 생각한다. 활동하면서 해볼 것 다 해보고 누릴 것 다 누려봤다. 큰 경험이고 도움이다. 그 때 인기를 쫓아가는 건 아니고, 그런 경험을 해봤기에 처음부터 시작할 수 있었다"고 말했다.

이어 "평범하면서도 평범하지 않은 그룹이었다. 지금 각자의 위치에서 성장하다가 태우가 제대하면 우리끼리 소극장 공연을 할 계획도 있다"고 덧붙였다.

데니안은 최고의 인기를 얻은 그룹 출신으로서 현재 최고의 아이돌 그룹인 동방신기에 대해서도 자신의 생각을 밝혔다.

데니안은 "동방신기를 보면 멋있다. 얼마전 '"오" 정반합'이 나왔을 때는 정말 대단했다. 워낙 잘하는 그 친구들을 원래 좋아했다"고 말했다.

"동방신기는 아이돌 그룹이지만 춤, 노래, 외모 다 휼륭해요. 무대를 보면 '무대에서 놀 줄 아는구나' 하는 생각이 들죠. 짜여진 안무 속에서도 관객을 이끌 줄 아는 표정이 정말 멋져요. 이런 그룹이 많이 나오길 기대합니다."

데니안은 특히 동방신기의 리더 유노윤호에 대해 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다. 그는 "유노윤호는 정말 표정이나 눈빛이 대단하다. 어떻게 고개를 돌리고 어떻게 포즈를 취해야 관객이 반하는지 다 아는 것 같다" 고 극찬했다.

데니안은 지난해 동방신기의 콘서트에 영웅재중의 초청으로 갔을 때 god 팬들이 자신을 보고 '오빠 바람 펴서(?) 죄송해요'라고 해 '괜찮아요'라고 말했던 일화도 소개했다.

데니안은 "인기는 돌이켜 보면 휘발유 같은 것이다"며 "지금은 그런 경험들이 나를 성숙하게 만들어주고 자극제가 된다"고 말했다.

데니안의 타이틀곡 '꿈이었으면'은 일본 인기그룹 케미스트리의 '유어 네임 네버 곤(Your Name Never Gone)'을 감성적인 랩으로 리메이크한 곡으로 새로운 편곡과 작사가 돋보인다. 그는 "'꿈이었으면'은 내가 잘 할 수 있는 게 무엇인가 고민했던 그 결과물이다"고 소개했다.

또 다른 수록곡 '사랑인가봐'는 밝은 느낌의 힙합 곡이다.

/박재덕 기자 avalo@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

Guest L_O_V_E

i just heard his single last night

it's really good!

i didn't even know he was comming out with something

but im glad he did =]

can't wait to watch the mv!

Guest adikkeluangman

[070528] 데니-슈퍼주니어의 KissTheRadio

2005120756626914133_rs.jpg

[라디오] 070528_슈퍼주니어의 KissTheRadio_danny

출처; 안데니 팬페이지 Is danny / 28.3MB / 확장자 : WMA

[라디오] 070528_슈퍼주니어의 KissTheRadio_BORA_danny(보이는라디오)

출처; bestiz SJ / 106MB / 확장자 : WMV

2002755912143838599_rs.jpg

[MV] 안데니 디지털싱글 - 꿈이었으면MV

영상인코딩 : 0720한민윤 / 28.3MB / 확장자 : WMV

Download at 0720's CLUBBOX!

Hope someone can re-up using other links and share at BR. This is not my clubbox. :D

Kak Naza: Try those links. :D

Guest ..kaleena..

awwwwww, those pics from kiss the radio bring back lots of memories!! hahaha , and thanks for giving a brief overview of what happened during the show HoiSang!!! hahaha, unbelievable how he thinks he's not the good looking type! geez, we needa send this guy a mirror or something fo sho! puahahhhaha DANNY, YOU ARE ONE FINE MAN!! hahaha

Guest kookoo

YAAAAAAAHH. :P HE LOOKS HOT IN EVERYSTYLE. and no, i'm not being biased. :P

i hope he appears on shows. yashimanman would be good. or jihwaza. ahahaha! /random. can you find the bora, eves?

eeey. i've always been around, even on god thread. =) hope you're doing well, sweetie. *hugs you back*

frickin naza nara :P finally comes back now that danny`s back.

& your article ---

"Danny Ahn praises DBSK's U-know Yoonho"

During the recent interview with JoyNews24, Danny Ahn reminisced about his old group god and said "Looking back, the whole thing was such an honor. I was basically able to do everything i wanted to do and enjoy all that's available to me. It was a great experience and helped to become who i am. I dont wish to gain back all the fame and popularity i had as a member of god, and because of that experience, i was able to start all over, from the beginning."

Ahn added, "We were an ordinarily extraordinary group. We`ll continue to pursue our own dreams, and then after Taewoo gets discharged, we`re planning on performing in little theaters."

Ahn also stated his opinion as the former member of the most popular band in korea about today's #1 idol group DBSK.

"DBSK`s great. and i loved 'O-jung ban hap'. i've always liked those guys"

"DBSK may be an `idol group`, but their performances, singing skills, and looks are all good. Whenever i see them on stage, i think `they know how to play the stage`. They really draw in their audiences. I hope to see more bands like DBSK"

Danny Ahn praised the leader of DBSK, U-know Yoonho(YH). He said "YH`s facial expressions really surprise me. Its as if he knows how to turn is head and how to look at others to make them fall for him"

Ahn mentioned the time he was invited to DBSK's concert by YoungWoong JaeJoong. A god fan looked at him and said "I'm sorry i cheated(?) on you," and he answered, "that's okay".

(rest omitted-- brief description of Danny`s single)

SOURCE credits: NAVER & NAZA

translation credits to: BiHYUL @ BLUERAIN

i`m taking this to BR--

Guest ootee

oh, an Danny Ahn thread finally... :w00t:

I'm looking forward to his album, it'll be release in winter this year, isn't it?

Guest oummy

long time that I didn't see him ~ >.<

he's solo now ~

his songs are really good ~

mv is good too >.< ~

whoa ~ in da pic, he looks so thin

Guest HoiSang

frickin naza nara :P finally comes back now that danny`s back.

& your article ---

"Danny Ahn praises DBSK's U-know Yoonho"

During the recent interview with JoyNews24, Danny Ahn reminisced about his old group god and said "Looking back, the whole thing was such an honor. I was basically able to do everything i wanted to do and enjoy all that's available to me. It was a great experience and helped to become who i am. I dont wish to gain back all the fame and popularity i had as a member of god, and because of that experience, i was able to start all over, from the beginning."

Ahn added, "We were an ordinarily extraordinary group. We`ll continue to pursue our own dreams, and then after Taewoo gets discharged, we`re planning on performing in little theaters."

Ahn also stated his opinion as the former member of the most popular band in korea about today's #1 idol group DBSK.

"DBSK`s great. and i loved 'O-jung ban hap'. i've always liked those guys"

"DBSK may be an `idol group`, but their performances, singing skills, and looks are all good. Whenever i see them on stage, i think `they know how to play the stage`. They really draw in their audiences. I hope to see more bands like DBSK"

Danny Ahn praised the leader of DBSK, U-know Yoonho(YH). He said "YH`s facial expressions really surprise me. Its as if he knows how to turn is head and how to look at others to make them fall for him"

Ahn mentioned the time he was invited to DBSK's concert by YoungWoong JaeJoong. A god fan looked at him and said "I'm sorry i cheated(?) on you," and he answered, "that's okay".

(rest omitted-- brief description of Danny`s single)

SOURCE credits: NAVER & NAZA

translation credits to: BiHYUL @ BLUERAIN

i`m taking this to BR--

THANKS SO MUCH claire for translating, and naza unnie for providing the article <3

but ohmigawd, SERIOUSLY. Danny is seriously one of the sweetest guys alive T.T mannn, DBSK's really lucky to have a hyung like him, kyaaaaaa <3 Yunho being praised openly by his hyung, how cool is dat?! ^^v and aaaw, it's so cute that jaejoong invited danny to one of their concert, haha~ and it was even cuter of THAT fan to make that funny comment, keke! xD

i'm also so happy danny's been receiving so much love after the debut of his solo singles, he really deserves it nyoh~ great to see new people in this thread, hehe *waves happily* :D really cant wait to see peforming on shows, and see him on gameshows and stuff, wooot (wheee, hope he goes on manwonie hengbok! and it'll be too cute if he can go against one of the big bang boys again, keke - rite, i'm rili dreaming here =.=-)

and yeah, danny saying that he was proud of his god days <333333 u SEE, he just said that after tae woo comes back, god'll be back performing, in theatres and stuff, woot (tho' i think that'll be a bit too small-scaled for a group like theirs ^^v kiki)

wahh, i DO hope danny will have an album out! i think i've played his singles so much already >.<v i want i want.... and also a poster of his, whhheeeee! (aacck, claire, helppp! i'm about to cause havoc in yet another thread again. kiki)

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn Schedules for May.... although this is almost end of May. ke ke ke...

Saw Naza Unnie... :rolleyes:

-----

25 (Fri); (DN) MTV Sunny Side (recording)

28 (mon); (DN) SBS-R Nam Goong Yun's Goril(?) Radio (Recording)

(DN) MBC-R Park Kyung Rim's ShimShim Ta Pa (Recording)

(DN) KBS-R Super Junior's KTR 10 PM (LIVE)

29 (TUE); (DN) SPORTS kan(???) INTERVIEW

(DN) KBS-R AHNJAEWOOK, CHATAEYEON'S MR. RADIO

(RECORDING) ---CANCELLED----

30 (wed); (DN) KBS-R TEI's Music Island 00:00 AM (live)

(DN) Sports kan interview

(DN) KBS-R Hongjinkyung's Gayo GwangJang 12:00 PM(live)

(DN) KBS-R ParkJoonHyung's FM Popular Music 10 PM(live)

(DN) SBS-R Kim Chang Ryul's Old School (recording)

31 (thu); (DN) Movie "Going crazy waiting) (shoot)

Original Source: CafeDanny + 0720supporters

Translation: x__BiHYUL[bLUE RAiN_]

-----

If anyone found picz or anything. Do share. TQ.

Archived