Danny Ahn 데니안

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

I will posted any Danny pictures or modeling at Danny actor thread. This thread I will post solely on his singing career (if any) and also his DJ pictures gig.

So here was Danny with Tei in Tei KBS Cool Music Island way back in 2008. In 2011, after past few DJs, Danny take this slot but it have changed name to KBS Radio Cool Music Show.

0324island.jpg

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Stars are known to run on a super tight schedule that could often lead to scheduling disasters if something goes wrong. But it’s not often that they present a humble and down-to-earth appearance when they run a little behind. Enter Jay Park, whose 30 minute delay to a radio program revealed his polite and considerate heart.

On May 6th, Jay Park was scheduled to participate on the third segment of KBS 2FM’s “Danny’s Music Show“. However, because of the delay in his ”Music Bank” rehearsal, he was unable to arrive on time.

DJ Danny explained, “Jay Park is supposed to be with us for the third part of our program, but his Music Bank rehearsal was delayed. It’s been delayed everyday. Since they say it’s being delayed today as well, if we wait just little while, we will be able to meet Jay Park. Jay Park wants to run here quickly too.”

As soon as Danny finished explaining, a call came from Jay Park himself. Jay explained, “I’m in the middle of rehearsal. I’m waiting for my turn, but I wanted to call to tell you how sorry I am.”

In the open studio, Jay Park asked fans, “Please wait just a little bit.” When Danny asked him, “Will it end soon?” Jay Park responded, “As soon as rehearsal end, I will go quickly.”

Before Jay Park arrived, Danny played two of Jay’s new songs, “Abandoned” and “Tonight“. Jay finally arrived to the station, 33 minutes later, short of breath from rushing over.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/jay-park-charms-with-his-considerate-nature

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Danny Ahn and Others to Appear on “Happy Together”
Happy-Together-3.jpg
Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, and Danny Ahn will be appearing on KBS 2TV variety show “Happy Together 3.”
A broadcasting representative stated on March 15, “Recording for the Three Musketeers special episode will take place at the KBS Annex Building in Yeouido today. Eun Ji Won, Moon Hee Jun and Danny Ahn have become close over the years since their first generation idol days, so they will be appearing together.”
It’s been awhile since the three celebrities appeared together on a variety program. Their last program together was cable channel QTV’s “20th Century Handsome Boys,” which went off air last December.
Besides the threesome, Hong Jin Kyung, Jo Se Ho, and Nam Chang Hee also took part in the recording of the special episode. These three celebrities are known as the representative “siblings” of the entertainment industry.
They appeared together on SBS drama “Man From the Stars” in the roles of Bok Ja, Chul Soo and Hyuk respectively. Hong Jin Kyung and Nam Chang Hee previously appeared together in 2012, and this time Jo Se Ho has joined in as well.
This special episode of “Happy Together” will be broadcast in April.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/16/moon-hee-jun-eun-ji-won-danny-ahn-and-others-to-appear-on-happy-together/#.UycLOaj6Pi8

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn reveals he was scared to turn on the TV after leaving g.o.d
KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' had a special gathering with veteran singers, such as Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, and Danny Ahn.  During the filming, Danny Ahn spoke up about his slump after leaving g.o.d.

After Nam Chang Hee said, "I stand still while looking at the wall rather than the window. The wall is suffocating and a complete blockage, which I deem analogous to my life," Danny Ahn added, "After leaving g.o.d, I greatly worried about what I would do now.  I was scared to see other active celebrities on TV, so for a long time, I looked at a TV that was always turned off."
The full episode airs on March 20 KST if you want to hear more stories from these veteran singers!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/danny-ahn-reveals-he-was-scared-to-turn-on-the-tv-after-leaving-god
-----Danny Ahn Signs with New Agency After Leaving Sidus HQ
danny-ahn.jpg
It has been reported singer Danny Ahn signed an exclusive contract with Box Media. Box Media is an entertainment established by Park Hye Sun, a former KBS Director of Variety Programs.

On March 19, a representative of Danny Ahn stated, “Danny Ahn’s contract with Sidus HQ ended last January, but the change has not been edited under his profile on various portal sites.”
It was rumored that the singer would be signing with g.o.d group mate, Kim Tae Woo’s agency, Soulshop Entertainment. However, Danny Ahn’s representative stated, “It’s just a rumor. He has been in talks with Box Media since early this year. You can assume the decision is final.”
While many fans respect the singer’s decision, many g.o.d. fans are curious about how this would influence the prospective of a g.o.d reunion.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/20/danny-ahn-signs-with-new-agency-after-leaving-sidus-hq/#.UyrmV6j6Pi8

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to have found his thread here, i'm his new fan after seeing him in a few epis of the new drama Wild Chives & Tofu Soup, he's awesome & i hope he gets a lead role next time! He looks a bit like Ahn jae wook i wonder if there's any relation somehow! They're both handsome & cute! I'll try to be a regular here & i wanna post this photo i found!
DannyAhn1.jpg
cr: dramabeans

Guest adikkeluangman

@hibiscus23 Thanks for posting Danny pictures here. I'm not watching his new drama yet due to time commitment but will do so next on my list. 
So far I never heard about the relation of Danny and Ahn Jae Wook but Danny got cousin that is Park Joon Hyung. Both of them are in g.o.d. Danny idol group.

Danny got his own actor thread. Check it out here.

adikkeluangman said: @hibiscus23 Thanks for posting Danny pictures here. I'm not watching his new drama yet due to time commitment but will do so next on my list. 
So far I never heard about the relation of Danny and Ahn Jae Wook but Danny got cousin that is Park Joon Hyung. Both of them are in g.o.d. Danny idol group.

Danny got his own actor thread. Check it out here.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn Leaves “We Got Married”
da.jpg

The May 31 episode of “We Got Married” sure saw a lot of goodbyes.
Aside from the goodbyes exchanged between Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi who ended their marriage in that episode, Danny Ahn, one of the MCs of “We Got Married,” also bid his farewell to the show.
“Today will be Danny Ahn’s last broadcast for the show,” said MC Park Mi Seon after the couples episodes were shown in the program.
The other MC, Hong Jin Young tried to lighten the mood and said, “There’s a song that we can sing.” He then burst into a song, singing the lyrics of Danny Ahn’s group g.o.d’s famous song, “Lie.”
Danny Ahn received a bouquet of flowers from the MCs and said his goodbye to the show. 
Goodbye and good luck to your other endeavors, Danny! 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/31/danny-ahn-leaves-we-got-married/#.U4qWtJSSxc8

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

H.J.g.R. Shares Their Ghost Stories on “Wish”
Bs9J_1lCIAAtwZA.jpg

The members of H.J.g.R have appeared on OnStyle’s new variety show, “Wish,” also known as “Where Is My Hero?” and many are expecting this show to be a hit.
On July 19, the first episode of “Wish” was aired where Moon Hee Jun, Chun Myung Hoon, Danny Ahn, and Eun Ji Won appeared and discussed about capturing the hearts of women. In the preview of the first episode, the group talked about seeing a ghost.
In the entertainment industry, there’s a myth that when one sees a ghost in a recording studio or on set, then it’ll be a big hit. The members of H.J.g.R. recorded the first episode during May. During the recording, Moon Hee Jun’s mic that was attached to his clothes kept falling off and said, “I’m getting an ominous feeling. It’s the first episode and the mic keeps falling off.”
From this, Eun Ji Won talked about seeing a ghost. He said, “I saw a ghost in front of a bathroom. It didn’t have a face. Since this is a style channel and if we were to talk about the ghost’s style, I think it’s a part of our group. It was matching with one outfit.”
Perhaps it’s because of the talk of ghosts that the preview of “Wish” received a hot reaction. OnStyle pursues stylish programs and with H.J.g.R appearing, their comedic side that was shown in the preview made many laugh.
Officials who watched the preview said, “Out of all the OnStyle programs, the recent program was the funniest.” With OnStyle pursuing style and members of H.J.g.R, who have given up on fashion after their hip-hop fashion days, the members are planning on bringing laughter to the viewers. The members will be showing their struggle in becoming stylish as they said, “Our program is going to be aired on OnStyle.”
Meanwhile, the first episode of “Wish” will show H.J.g.R.’s way of capturing the hearts of women. In order to receive 69,950 likes on Facebook, the members have set up a page and have published their first post. The members have made many laugh with their unfamiliarity of using the social network.
H.J.r.G_Wish.jpg

You can like their page by typing in “2014wish” on Facebook!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/19/h-j-g-r-shares-their-ghost-stories-on-wish/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn and Kim Bo Kyung to follow the trend of duet collaborations?
Bw2q8VZCUAAFdUB.jpg

Kim Bo Kyung and g.o.d's Danny Ahn might be teaming up for a collaboration between old and new!
On September 6, Kim Bo Kyung posted the selca above and the message, "I was a childhood fan of g.o.d's Danny Ahn sunbaenim. This moment is an honor." The two singers can be seen in the studio, which has sparked questions about whether they'll be following the trend of duet collaborations.
Fans commented, "You two match well," "Your smiling faces look alike," and more. Kim Bo Kyung received a lot of attention for her latest digital single "Start Up", so many are looking forward to what the two may have in store.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/danny-ahn-and-kim-bo-kyung-to-follow-the-trend-of-duet-collaborations

I guess she must posted the picture on her instagram account since it was not on her twitter. blue_izce8 said: Nwar thanks for keeping all their threads alive! I still cant forget about the BoA ♡ Danny story ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bo Kyung treats listeners to 'Memories' as a special collaboration with g.o.d's Danny Ahn
Singer Kim Bo Kyung collaborated with g.o.d's rapper Danny Ahn, providing a special treat for everyone returning to work after the Chuseok holiday.
She released "Memories", which is a mid-tempo track with a refreshing melody and smooth rap that was personally written by Danny Ahn.  The track was created by ICONIC SOUNDS.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/kim-bo-kyung-treats-listeners-to-memories-as-a-special-collaboration-with-gods-danny-ahn
-----Kim Bokyung releases "Memories" MV featuring Danny Ahn
BxPmUlyCMAAwJ5e.jpg

Kim Bokyung has released “Memories” as a special collaboration featuring Danny Ahn.
The bright and refreshing image she shows in the album jacket is mirrored in the collaboration track. With Kim Bokyung’s soothing vocals and Danny Ahn’s smooth rap, “Memories” is an upbeat and warm track. 
The video shows a creative work in progress as a spray paint artist uses tools such as newspapers, sponges, and knives to create a beautiful image. The painting uses warm green and yellow colors to highlight nature’s beauty. 
Other than being a collaboration between Kim Bokyung and Danny Ahn, “Memories” also shows a fusion of music and drawing. 
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/97209451478/kim-bokyung-releases-memories-mv-featuring-danny-ahn

Archived